Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm
"I didn't even do anything to deserve it," Kir thought with a small shiver, "It was so sudden it scared me," Kir laughed, "Well? Where to next? The park?" He asked, trying to put the event behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Lily was about to answer when she suddenly put her hand on her stomach. "Oh," she murmured as hunger suddenly hit her. Her stomach had seemed to settle down enough that it wanted blood again. "I think I need to go hunting."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:33 pm
"...I can tell," Kir thought and bared his fangs, "Remember that I react to almost everything," He laughed, "To be honest, I'm starving. If Kieran didn't take over I probably would have taken a chunk out of that girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:35 pm
"I'm not sure how well that would have worked for you," Lily said as she made her way towards one of the town gates so that they could try and find some animals to feed on. She hoped it would be easier for Kir than the last time they went hunting together.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 pm
"I hope I don't get sick this time..." Kir thought unconsciously as he followed Lily along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:42 pm
The two walked outside the city and Lily began to see if there was anything nearby that they could get. Soon she smelled that there was something that smelled similar to a boar but she guessed it was much bigger than the average one. She glanced back at Kir as if to ask if he wanted it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:46 pm
"..." Kir had a bad memory of attacking something and leaving nothing but pieces of flesh behind. He could smell what Lily smelled, and it frightened him dearly. He silently nodded that he would take it. In his eyes was reluctance accompanied by the exact same fear he's had since he first arrived in the city. He nodded again.
He quietly approached the animal and waited. He glanced over his shoulder to see what Lily was going to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Lily stayed some distance behind him and waited for him to attack the animal. She was worried about him but didn't show it and did her best to keep it surpressed so he wouldn't feel it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 pm
"..." The boar turned to face them suddenly, but because they were hidden in the trees, it didn't know where they were exactly. Kir's wings were low to the ground so it couldn't see them.
When the boar turned away again, Kir raised his wings and silently jumped over the bushes to the clearing where the animal was.
Using the momentum Kir created for himself, he launched himself towards the boar and knocked it over when it was turning to face them again.
When the large creature was down on it's side Kir bit into it's neck.
"...!" Kir felt sick in his stomach as he drank the blood, but his Vampire nature wouldn't allow him to let go of the boar just yet. One of his claws was dug into the animal's flesh while the other claw was on his stomach in pain.
Finally, he let go and started coughing, knelt down next to the large animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Lily was by his side as soon as he finished with the boar and she crouched next to him, with a hand on his shoulder. She hoped he'd be able to keep at least most of the blood down but she wasn't sure how much chance there was of that.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:08 pm
Kir still held his stomach and coughed painfully. Finally, the blood that was causing him trouble was coughed up. It fell as a solid lump on the ground in front of him, but the rest of the blood he drank stayed with him, "I'm okay. You go on and get something," He thought to Lily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 pm
Lily didn't want to leave him but she needed to get blood too so she stood up and ran away from him, trying to find something else for her to eat. She soon caught the scent of something bear-like and followed that.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:15 pm
"..." Kir stopped coughing and he leaned back into a formal sitting position. His eyes were shut and he concentrated on trying to keep what he drank in his stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 pm
Lily stalked the bear for a bit before jumping on it. It tried to throw her off but she quickly stopped it with a bit to the throat. It fell soon after and she quickly had it drained of all its blood. Then she stood up next to it but something caught her eye. There was a sm,all pond next to where she had killed the bear. It was still enough that she could she her reflection clearly and she frowned when she saw it. She hadn't relalized how old and worn her clothing had gotten but that wasn't the only thing that got her attention. She just looked plain. She used to like that because she didn't stand out to people, but now she wasn't so sure. She hadn't felt this self conscious in a long time.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:28 pm
"...I'm sorry..." Kir thought unconsciously. He didn't know who he was apologizing to anymore. He speculated that he might have been apologizing to the boar, but he didn't know anymore.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games