Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:57 pm
She followed behind him rather closely, getting nervous now by the many people that crowded at the airport. Her ears flattened lightly as she frowned but she continued to follow her master and keep her eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Akuro handed their tickets to a woman and walked forward, the woman motioned for Lilith to come through as well, Akuro stood a few feet away where the plane was waiting, his arms were crossed and a part of his bandage fell and hung in front of him, while he beckoned Lilith with a movement of his hand.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Lilith followed after her master, keeping almost the same pace if not the same. Her ears twitched up a as she looked at the plane, never having been on one she was slightly nervous and scared. "What is that" she pointed to the plane nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 pm
Akuro grabbed Lilith's wrist and pulled her onto the plane before wrapping his bandage back up, he pointed to the seat by the window at the back of the plane.
"This is plane," Akuro said moving his hand to show the inside. "We'll be flying to the location. Sit over there."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:32 pm
She sat down without complaint and looked towards the window, her ears lowering as she heard him say flying. She was scared of flying but she didn't want to show it, so she hid her nervousnous. She kepyt her tail curled in her lap neatly  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Akuro sat next to her and leaned his head back in his seat and closed his eyes, the pilot talked but Akuro ignored it as the plane continued and lifted off the ground.
Akuro noticed the plane lift into the air and looked over at Lilith, it was probably her first time flying since she couldn't even distinguish what this was.
Reaching over he grabbed her tail and pulled it towards him before petting it.
"I don't feel like sleeping and it's the closet thing so deal with it."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 pm
She turned her attention from the window to her master who was now holding her tail in his hands. Her cheeks turned a light pinkish color as she didn't pull her tail away, her ears relaxing lightly against her head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:23 pm
Akuro continued petting the tail before looking up at Lilith to see her cheeks, he let go of her tail for a moment and reaching up scratched her head, keeping her gaze on her, he spoke, the agitation no longer lining his voice.
"Is this your first time flying."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm
Her ears twitched slightly up at his question, her eyes driftng up to meet his slowly. "Yes..." she replied quietly continuing to look at her master with a nervous look as the plane flew. She looked down in her lap, twisting her tail in her hands, embaressed by her nervous behaivor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:07 am
Akuro smiled and took his hand from her head turning back forward again, he spoke in a carefree tone, glancing up for a moment.
"Well I can see why, we could die, the plane could fail, engine trouble, bomb. Actually one time I had to jump out of a plane, I think it was this airport if i'm not mistaken. I had a parachute but there aren't any on this flight, I think that's a safety hazard."
Akuro looked back at Lilith and took one of her hands from her tail before intertwining his fingers in hers.
"If you freak out squeeze, I don't want you going into a panic attack, it'll make me look bad."
With that Akuro propped his head on his fist and and closed his eyes.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:24 am
She reframed from looking out the window again and layed her head back against the seat,closing her eyes. When the plane frightened her she squeezed a bit tight as she took some calming deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:14 pm
Akuro opened one of his eyes and glanced to his hand feeling the pressure, he closed it again and mumbled something as the airplane headed towards it's destination.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:32 pm
She soon fell asleep, her ears relaxing against her head and her tail curled in her lap. Her grip on her masters hand slackened, but her hand still stayed in his, her breathing deep and peaceful.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:32 am
Akuro noticed Lilith's grip loosen and he glanced back to comment how the ride wasn't so bad when he noticed she drifted off.
He blinked twice and shook his head for a moment.
He lifted his hand lifting her hand at the same time and lightly kissed the back of her hand, he glanced over to see a man looking at him, he lowered her hand and set him a glare that made the man turned his gaze from him.

Time passed and night soon fell on the plane, Akuro was still awake at this moment, though their destination was drawing closer, at least a half an hour he assumed, though he noticed a man a few seats up that was glancing back and forth.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 am
Lilith opened her eyes , bringing her free hand to her mouth and yawned, noticing the man staring back and forth. She leaned close to her master "Why do you think that mans looking back here and up there for?" her voice was quiet enough so only her master heard her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games