Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:01 am
Brilyra felt the quick kiss and watched Ryan straighten, "You seem to be the one talking, Rye." Her tone was playful.

Giacare shrugged with a grin, "I suppose I'll have to, how else will I be able to keep you out of trouble?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:22 am
Ryan laughed. "Alright then, enough talking, let's get going!" he said and then, still keeping a hold on Brilyra, headed towards home.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:34 am
With that, they headed to the castle and once they'd arrived and entered, Brilyra took off her traveling cloak and set it aside with a yawn. "Mmm..home sweet home."

Giacare chuckled, before glancing to Ryan. "So, Ryley..you never told me about how you got all..troll-ey."

Brilyra cringed slightly, watching Ryan to see what answer he would give.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 am
Ryan sighed. "It was . . . my fault really . . ." he said hesitantly. "It happened two years ago . . . I- . . . It was the night before our wedding . . . we had made a bond a few weeks before . . . so that night . . . I had pre-wedding jitters . . . and . . ." he trailed off, ashamed of the part of the story that came next. "I . . . I was . . . unfaithful to Bri . . . so when she caught me . . . I was horrified . . . and . . . I made mistakes . . . horrible mistakes that hurt her . . . and I wound up like this . . ." he said and then walked over to a chair and put his head in his hands. The memories of that night, which should have been wonderful . . . were painful for him . . . and he was sure they were painful for Bri too . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:05 pm
Brilyra's expression became pained and she listened before watching as the other went to the chair. He was a troll because of her..it was her fault her beloved was trapped in the monstrous body. She went to him, wrapping her arms around his back and leaning against him with her cheek against the side of his neck and cheek. I'm sorry, my love..

Giacare listened with growing horror, his bride-to-be had done this to him? He was tempted to throttle her, save for the fact that he knew Brilyra..and watching her willingness to share affections with the troll form, remembering how she'd even kissed it earlier..he realized she did love him..Moving closer, he kneeled beside Ryan, taking hold of the hands and pulling them away from Ryan's face as he pressed a kiss to each hand, "You never were the sharpest tool in the shed, my little brother." His light attempt at a tease before he said in all seriousness, "We will help you, Ryley. Surely mine and Brilyra's magick can find a way to give you back your form."

Brilyra nodded against Ryan, "We'll find a way." She tilted and pressed a kiss to Ryan's cheek before going back to leaning against him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:28 pm
Ryan brushed Brilyra's cheek gently with one of his hands. Do not be sorry Bri . . . I deserved my punishment . . . I caused you so much pain . . . he thought back to her and then nodded at Giacare and Brilyra at their reassurances of changing him back. "Thank you . . ." he muttered, letting his head rest against Brilyra's and clapping his hand on Giacare's shoulder.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Brilyra tilted to the brush against her cheek, No! Don't think that, Rye..you deserved a slap in the face perhaps..but this was my mistake..what I did to you was wrong..and I will make it up to you somehow, my love.

Giacare felt the hand on his shoulder and placed his hand over it. "Of course. After all, how can I let my baby brother have a form that's taller than me? It's not very nice," he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:10 pm
Ryan let out a small chuckle at his brother's teasing. You only need to help find a way to get me back to normal . . . that and marry me . . . he thought to Brilyra, brushing her hair back and rubbing his head against hers gently.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 pm
Brilyra blinked at his response before a warm smile curved her lips, Both I will do gladly, sweetling.

Giacare yawned, stretching his arms above his head, "Well, since I assume you don't do anything too exciting while Ryan's a troll," he winked at them,"I vote for bedtime."

Brilyra blushed faintly at what his comment suggested even as the idea of it, with Ryan in his true form of course..was not altogether unpleasant.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:26 pm
Ryan blushed lightly as well, feeling rather . . . awkward. He cleared his throat and then looked at Brilyra. "So . . . where will Giacare sleep?" he asked, trying to keep the subject off of 'exciting.'  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 pm
Brilyra considered this a moment.."Well..he could sleep in your room, across from mine..if you want to sleep with me, Rye." They hadn't slept together in so long, last night only partially counted..given the fact they'd just sort of fallen asleep together in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Ryan smiled. "You know I will always want to . . ." he murmured and then looked over at Giacare. "So you want to sleep in my room?" he asked, a smile on his face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Brilyra smiled at that and looked to Giacare as he was asked the question.

Giacare mock-pouted, "What, you mean we won't be sharing a bed anymore? Pity that, I bet you'd make a nice, warm pillow," he chuckled before nodding, "Alright then."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Ryan chuckled. "There's only one person I'm going to share a bed with now Giacare . . . I'm sure you can understand." he said, holding Brilyra tightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Giacare grinned, "Of course. After all...I've already consumated my marriage..several times over." With a wicked laugh, he patted Ryan on the back.

Brilyra smiled warmly at Ryan as she was held, kissing his lower cheek since it was the easiest to reach in her position. "Mmmhmm, and I don't like sharing, Giac. Sorry."

Giacare made an exaggerated sigh as he put a hand to his heart, "You wound me, greedy wench."

Brilyra grinned and laughed aloud, leaning into Ryan.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games