Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I can cast a spell to put you to sleep, if you wish." Durithill offered as he walked back towards the fireplace and stopped on the hearth. He shrugged his backpack off again and lay down on top of it, making himself as comfortable as he could while lying on a book. "It wouldn't be hard, and you'd sleep peacefully all night."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress sat herself onto the arm chair and thought to herself. "An actual night's sleep..." she whispered to herself. "Well, I suppose that would be nice, seeing as it's been a while". She smiled lightly, "I'd like that, thanks" she yawned again.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm

"Right then." Durithill said, pointing one of his paws at Fyress. He attempted to curl his toes as best he could except for one, with which he drew symbols in the air. When he was done, which didn't take very long, he jabbed at Fyress and a black beam flew towards her forehead. "Don't worry, it's just a sleeping spell." the wolf assured before it hit as he lay his paw back down and began drifting off to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress slowly but surely drifted off to sleep, "hmm..." she cooed as her eyes closed and her mind stopped its ongoing thinking. Her breathing became soft, and her awareness had ceased. For the first time, in the longest time, she remembered what sleep had felt like, and to her it felt like peace.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:34 am

"Good night." Durithill said with a yawn as he curled up on top of his book to go to sleep for the night. He forewent his usual protective wards though. This night he probably wouldn't need them, and he was low on energy energy. Sure, he had a reserve in his necklace, but he didn't want to dip into that. The wolf yawned again before drifting off to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 pm
Through a raging blizzard, trudged a single man, wrapped head to toe in a heavy leather coat, and a fur padded hat. The white snow blew hard all around him, making vision impossible, and just standing up even harder. The cold bit at his face, and uncovered wrists. If there was someone like him nearby, they could see a humanoid figure standing beside him. It seemed like a golden skeleton, with a strange, bright colored substance acting as muscle. The left half of its muscle was blue, the right have red. It's eyes glowed like gems through the storm, and it guided Lyle through the storm. His stand guided him through the storm, and soon he saw the outline of his destination, The snowy City of Flanys, "My my Lyle, you picked a prime time to visit." he muttered to himself. When Lyle entered the town, the storm still raged, battering the house with snow and ice. He quickly made his way to a large building, the a "Inn" sign swinging wildly in the storm. He quickly stepped inside, to escape the cold.  

WolfCarson

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress felt as if she was floating, and when she looked down she could see what looked to her like a short film. People crowding around a single person was what she could see from her position. She moved herself to look further in, then saw a small child running violently towards the crowd. The child's eyes where soaked with tears, her long brown blowing into her face as she ran against the wind. "That little girl looks awfully familiar.." she said watching the child push through the people, the small girl crying out 'mommy!!'. Sudenly she could feel herself let small droplets fall as she witnessed the next actions taking place. The people pushed the child away from the center, yelling hurrendous things at the girl. Then Fyress remembered, "That's me.." she whispered. She tried moving from her bird's eye view to run to the child, to comfort it, "Leave her alone!!" she cried out, she felt as if she was attempting to move from a viscous solution as she tried harder and harder to try to shield her younger self from the pain being inflicted on her. "No! I have to move faster!" she cried.

Suddenly, she felt herself jump from what she thought would be a peaceful sleep. She felt her face drenched with tears, "I can't sleep.." she whispered wiping her face.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:04 pm

((Wow... Lyle's 'power' is, like, ridiculously overpowered...))

"Ya, and neither can I, thank you very much." Durithill muttered as Fyress spoke. One of his golden eyes was open and looking up at Fyress. "You were yelling in your sleep." he explained with a sigh as he lifted his head up so he could look at Fyress with both eyes. "With nightmares like that, it's no wonder you don't-" But he cut off in mid-sentence as a man suddenly burst through the door of the inn. Immediatly Durithill noticed something odd about the man, but exactly what it was he couldn't place. The man was obviously alone though, so he would probably be easy to kill if he tried to start anything. He shifted slightly to he was better covering the backpack containing his evil book from the new man.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 pm
((Ya think so? I'm experimenting with something new, and will probably end up editing this power a lot.))

Lyle removed his hat, letting his brown hair fall to the side. He brushed the hair from his eyes, revealing his unique colored eyes. Finding no need to keep him out, Lyle recalled Mr Crowley, and it disappeared into his body. He noticed someone across the room, staring intently at him. Lyle gave a friendly smile, and took a seat next to the fireplace to warm himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at the man and gave a slight smile. She looked over at Durithill, then back at the stranger. This might prove to be interesting enough, if, of course, if anything does get interesting... If that makes sense..? she thought to herself. She got up and brought the tray of ginger snaps and brought them closer towards the fire to warm them, offered a cookie with one hand to Durithill and ate with her other, "Time to fill up on cookies Spike.." she whispered.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 pm

((Well it wouldn't be in a game full of people with stands, but since you're probably going to be the only person with one all he has to do is make his stand strangle people and they can't do a darn thing about it. Something like that is definatly overpowered.))

Durithill yawned, showing his sharp teeth to the man before sniffing the cookie and taking it with his teeth. He flipped his head up and let the cookie fall down into his mouth as he chewed, since he had paws and therefore couldn't hold the cookie. When he was done, he returned to glaring at the new man from his spot on the hearth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress rasied an eyebrow at Durithill as he ate the cookie. "Want another?" she asked hesitantly, raising another one as she herself ate one as well. "Someone looks grumpy..." she mumbled to herself.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm
((Oh yeah, didn't think about that. I shall remedy.))

Lyle shuddered a little as the wolf glared at him. He then saw a young girl bring a tray of gingersnaps. His stomach grumbled, he hadn't eaten anything all day. He had little money with him, and was planning to work somewhere form some food. He walked over to the girl, Excuse me, do you think I could have just one of those. I'm very hungry." He gave a gentle gaze with his red and blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Durithill accepted the additional cookie and ate it in a similar fashion to the last. It was the easiest way he could think to eat them, after all. He wasn't about to waste his five minutes of humanity a day to eat cookies. Both because it would be a waste, and because he didn't want to reveal his true form to this new stranger. Fyress wasn't a problem anymore because she was bound by magic not to say anything, but the new guy could just go running around town yelling his secrets. He glared at the new man again after finishing his cookie.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:55 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at the man, then to Durithill, and then back at the man again, "Umm.. sure" she said slowly. She held the tray closer to the man, "but only one, my friend here likes them lots, and I don't want him to get grumpy from lack of cookies" she said seriously.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games