Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*jiroichi suddenly appears and takes seneko with him and disappears but as they disappear seneko says I WILL GET BACK AT DEVI WHEN HES WITH YOU YOU WILL SEE!*
COWARD!!!!!! *throws guns in the air and they disspear*

* mizu deactivates her innocence and sits againts the wall*
you okay...

yea i am
good...just in case you need me *throws her a pendant and leaves the room again*
Cats...so unpredicteble...*innocence activates* hm? ....guess that my other side is coming back...

* catches the pendant and sees her leave and lays on the bed and starts to fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

you okay...

yea i am
good...just in case you need me *throws her a pendant and leaves the room again*
Cats...so unpredicteble...*innocence activates* hm? ....guess that my other side is coming back...

* catches the pendant and sees her leave and lays on the bed and starts to fall asleep*
focus....*innocence dissapears* good...*finds a storage room and grabs all of the kunais* ...*gets back to their room, sees Mizu and smiles a bit*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

you okay...

yea i am

focus....*innocence dissapears* good...*finds a storage room and grabs all of the kunais* ...*gets back to their room, sees Mizu and smiles a bit*

* sleeping peacefully on the bed her ears are wilting and her tails are spread out over her and she has a devi stuffed animal in her arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:08 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yea i am

* sleeping peacefully on the bed her ears are wilting and her tails are spread out over her and she has a devi stuffed animal in her arms*
how adorable...*make some small metal heart and ties them to every kunai with a strong string*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yea i am

how adorable...*make some small metal heart and ties them to every kunai with a strong string*
*mumbles devi in her sleep and her face gets a tinted pink*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:13 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*thinks:luckely Seneko doesn't know...*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:19 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*mizu starts rolling on the bed and stops on her back and ehr face gets tinted red*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:21 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*mizu starts rolling on the bed and stops on her back and ehr face gets tinted red*
..hm...I wonder...better not...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:27 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*Her face gets more redder and she smiles a little in her sleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:32 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

((any problems if Komui is the principal of the academy?))
*a golem comes in*
Komui:Kiara-chan!
Shhhhh!!! Ko...I mean principal Komui, be quiet, Mizu's sleeping
Komui surprised kay okay, but Kiara-chan I see that you aren't wearing the school uniform and Jiriochi reported to me that you stabbed him!!
Um...about that..
Komui:Silence!! To my office, now!!
*leaves a kunai with a note behind and goes to Komui's office*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*a golem comes in*
Komui surprised kay okay, but Kiara-chan I see that you aren't wearing the school uniform and Jiriochi reported to me that you stabbed him!!
Um...about that..

*wakes up soon after and reads the note and stands up forgeting she has the devi teddy in ehr hand nad walks towards komuis office in a super modified form of uniform*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*a golem comes in*
Um...about that..

*wakes up soon after and reads the note and stands up forgeting she has the devi teddy in ehr hand nad walks towards komuis office in a super modified form of uniform*
*is sitting on a chair staring at the ground while Komui is yelling to her* Yes, sir...
Komui:So never hurt any other member again!!! *sees Mizu* Goodday Mizu-chan. So Kiara-chan, if I ever see you hurting another member again you can cure, take care of that person and clean the entire building!! *sits back on his chair*
*tries to show with her hands that you still holding the plushie*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*a golem comes in*
Um...about that..

*is sitting on a chair staring at the ground while Komui is yelling to her* Yes, sir...
Komui:So never hurt any other member again!!! *sees Mizu* Goodday Mizu-chan. So Kiara-chan, if I ever see you hurting another member again you can cure, take care of that person and clean the entire building!! *sits back on his chair*
*tries to show with her hands that you still holding the plushie*

((i wanna play him too LD))

*mizu doesnt notice cat8
KOmui: looks at mizu and her uniform* MIzu your out of dress code too!

Mizu: shut the hell up komui jiroichi and his brother seneko had it coming they were harrasing us and seneko tries killing me too. and they are a threat to devi and dero

Komui: since when did you care about them mizu? * smirks a little and then sees the devi teddy in her hand* so your in love with a noah  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*a golem comes in*
Um...about that..

'
((i wanna play him too LD))
KOmui: looks at mizu and her uniform* MIzu your out of dress code too!

Mizu: shut the hell up komui jiroichi and his brother seneko had it coming they were harrasing us and seneko tries killing me too. and they are a threat to devi and dero

Komui: since when did you care about them mizu? * smirks a little and then sees the devi teddy in her hand* so your in love with a noah
((xD kk)) ....*suddenly gets up* GOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT!?
Komui:Go to your room!!! And come back in your uniform!!!
*slams door as she leaves*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games