Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 pm
(o-O I would actually have a lot of fun in life if people chased cookies when I threw them. *dreamy sigh*)

Kraelyn grinned, "Guess that means I win." And then to further his win, he poked her in the stomach playfully, wondering if she was ticklish.

Jyrek heard the words and his arms went up to wrap around Emika as she hugged him. But the words, however well meant, still hurt him. "Best friend..but not husband.." He sighed, momentarily burying his face in her hair and inhaling her scent, "You've always been my best friend too. And my love." he murmered. Not for the first time, he cursed his uncle and step-aunt..they'd ruined his life..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 pm
((*manic smile* Oh? *crazy smile grows wider* You should totally see me in real life . . . if someone thows a cookie, I will chase after it to try and catch it before it's sugary goodness hits the ground . . . *for crazy smile, think: 0.0 + mrgreen (eyes plus smile)*))

Shelby let out a sudden peal of laughter and quickly backed away, slapping his hand from her stomach, holding it and pointing at Kraelyn. "N-none of that. I don't like being tickled." she said, laughter hidden behind her voice, and a smile from the previous tickling on her face.

Emika was startled by Shelby's sudden laughter and looked up and over at them, an amused smirk forming on her lips at the words. "Oh really? You loved being tickled before I left? Why did that change so suddenly?" she asked her daughter teasingly.

"Mom!!!!"

Emika stuck her tongue out at Shelby childishly and then turned her attention back to Jyrek. "Jyr . . . if . . . if only you would tell me why you had been so . . . cold . . . towards Shelby and me . . . I might be able to trust you again . . ." she said, her voice somewhat pleading with him. She wanted to know. It was hurting her not to know. And she hated the idea that it was brought on randomly. For no particular reason at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 pm
(o-o *shudders* chasing cookies is awesome..but..o_O that smile..will haunt my nightmares..*throws a cookie* Shoo, crazy smile! Shoo!)

Kraelyn grinned further as she laughed and backed away. "Oh really?" And then hearing her mother he laughed aloud, "Ah, so you lied to me? Well then, I think I might just have to teach you a lesson, Shel." The shorter endearment name was becoming easier. He lunged forward and caught her around the waist, her back against his chest as he twirled her once before setting her down and beginning a tickle onslaught on her stomach and sides.

Jyrek couldn't help but smile at them, only to turn back hearing Emika's voice. At the words..his smile faded and he looked down. "I..can't..I want to, believe me. I've had seven years to want to..but I can't tell you. I mean that, why would I hesitate unless I really couldn't tell you?" He looked at her, his eyes burning with pain and anger and love, "I want you back, you are my wife..I've never wanted another and I never will. I've never loved another, and I never will." Jyrek's expression became bleak, "Can't you trust that? Emi.." He caught hold of her hand, holding it gently and pressing a kiss to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:15 am
((hehehe . . . I like scaring people by bugging out my eyes and smiling widely . . . it's fun. . . . . COOKIE!!! *chases*))

Shelby let out another peal of laughter, tears rising from laughing so much. "Aaaaah!! St-stop! P-p-p-p-please! Ha! S-st-stop tickling me!" she cried out and then reached her hand back to poke him in the stomach.

Emika looked at him, her eyes filled with pain of a different sort. Pain because Jyrek was hurting, and pain because she was hurting too . . . He wasn't telling her . . . he said that he couldn't but . . . couldn't he give her hints? "Why can't you tell me Jyrek?" she asked him softly, bringing her other hand up to caress his gently. "Please . . . tell me something . . . anything . . . even if it is only a hint . . ." she half-begged.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:29 am
(O-o that sounds frightening. What's the best reaction you've ever gotten?)

Kraelyn heard her laughing and laughed aloud with her, and then he yelped and withdrew his arms as his stomach was poked. "Hey now! Be nice!" He was still grinning but it was a bit sheepish now, he was rather ticklish. Wanting to act before she could, he came up behind her again and wrapped his arms around her, using his right hand to grab her left wrist, and his left hand to grab her right wrist so that her arms were crossed over her stomach along with his and held.

"My my, this is a rather vulnerable position, squirt. I can," he poked her, "Tickle you all I want and there's nothing you can do about it!" To enhance his teasing her, he put a mad sort of edge to his voice. Before he started laughing as he still held her close, giving her another poke..keenly aware of her warm body fitting so well against his.

Jyrek frowned at the question..at the wanting to know. He really couldn't resist his wife much of anything and quietly he sighed, before answering simply, "I'm cursed. That's your..bloody hint." Jyrek let his eyes closed as he exhaled, trying to will this all away..wanting his family back again..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 am
((Hmm . . . it's a tie between my ex-boyfriend . . . and . . . my sister . . . hmm . . . both were very funny reactions . . . probably my ex-boyfriend's more so because that was the first time I discovered my maniac smile. *grins* He jumped so badly, it was hilarious.))

Shelby laughed, but she got a mischivous gleam in her eye. "W-wanna bet?" she laughed out and then changed Kraelyn into a mouse. She turned around and crouched down, smirking at him. "Who's the squirt now?" she asked teasingly, poking him playfully.

Emika's eyes widened and she gave a soft gasp. "Oh Jyrek . . ." she said softly, pulling him into another hug. "I'm so sorry . . . that . . . that must be terrible . . . I'm so . . . so sorry . . ." she said, her eyes tearing up as she felt for him. It must have been awful . . . and to have to hide it from them . . . He must have felt so horrible . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:53 am
(o-o hahahah! that sounds funny. *tosses cookies everywhere* o-O how did you discover it?)

Kraelyn heard her laugh and caught the mischevious gleam..only to feel himself shrinking as dark brown fur sprouted all over, along with a tail, snout, and hairless paws. Shelby looked huge..in fact..everything looked huge. At the words, he flicked his tail and then gave a squeaky yelp at the poke. "No fair!" His voice came out higher pitched and rather squeaky, "I don't have any magick, cheater!" he teased back. Although he really didn't..his parents must not have had any, he supposed.

Jyrek felt himself being pulled into another hug and blinked in surprise before returning it. She didn't know the half of it..or the whole of it really. And he couldn't tell her.."It's not your fault." He brushed a hand through her hair gently, "I've been cursed my whole life..until I met you..then I was blessed," he said softly with a smile, pressing a soft kiss to Emika's forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:04 am
((Um . . . he suggested something that sounded insanely fun so I made my insane look on accident and then he turned to me, (he had been facing away previously) and then gave a HUGE start. That disolved my look and I started cracking up, and then he told me how I looked and so I tried doing it again, and . . . yeah. *despretely tries to chase all the cookies, ends up getting really dizzy* @_@))

Shelby giggled and then continued to poke him changing him into his little puppy form at one point, since it was just so cute.

Emika gave a small smile. "I wish I could help you Jyrek . . ." she said, her hand wandering up to his wolfish ears. They were so much fun to play with . . . so cute! And then another thought came into her mind and she frowned pensively. "Does this have anything to do with the family you never talk about?" she asked. He never had talked about his family to her. And him saying that he'd been cursed for his whole life, didn't that mean that his family had something to do with it? Or . . . was she utterly and completely wrong? She withdrew her hand slowly and looked at Jyrek with seriousness, waiting for his answer.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:12 am
(o-o that sounds like it would be frightening. O-o No no no, don't chase them..make them come to you! *puts a cookie lure on your head* *giant chocolate chip* All the cookies: Chiiiippp! Chiiippp! *all tackle you* See, cookies are so easy to win over! ^__^)

Kraelyn heard the giggle even as he squeaked, a squeak that became a bark as he was changed into a puppy. He pouted, giving her puppy eyes, "Hey you, make up your mind already, I'm getting dizzy," he said playfully. And then he came forward, dodging her hands and going behind her, tugging on her shirt so that from her crouched position she would be sitting. Once she'd been sat, he came around and jumped in her lap, poking a paw into her stomach, keeping his claws retracted. "Take that!" Kraelyn gave a cheery puppy bark that was a laugh.

Jyrek felt the hands wandering to his wolf ears and tilted to them a bit. At the question, he paused as his expression became carefully blank, "I told you..Emi..I can't tell you. What I said was too much already." But even so, his reaction had made the answer clear: it had everything to do with the family he never talked about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:25 am
"Hm . . ." Emika hummed, thinking about how she could get more information out of him, without him actually breaking the rules of the curse. Every curse had a loophole. She leaned into him, her head on his chest. "Jyrek?" she asked softly, "Who's your least favorite person in your family?" she asked, figuring that the one he liked the least would be the one who had cursed him.

Shelby gave a small, 'eep!' as he pulled her into a sitting position and then laughed as he poked his paw into her stomach. She grabbed him and then held him so that he was laying on his back with one hand and then tickled him with the other. "Well take that!" she laughed out, eventually changing the tickling to rubbing his belly. He was just too cute as a puppy.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am
(Holyyyyy sheeze. I'ma die tomorrow, and it's your fault for being too funnezz! (which is a good thing!) hahah, I gotta crash now, I got that dumb arse class at 7:30, gotta take a shower and go to bed X-x. Have a purple nightttt..and *throws cookie* Muwahaha!)

Jyrek heard the hum and at the question raised a brow..thinking about it before saying without hesitation, "My uncle and his wife." There was no doubt in his mind he hated them..loathed them even.

Kraelyn heard the eep and snickered, only to be grabbed and held on his back. He began making little yipping noises, barking laughs. "N-no fair!" As if that mattered. And as she began rubbing his belly he gave a contented growl, "Mmm...that feels wonderful, Shel.." Kraelyn tried to focus, but it seemed his dog body was more interested in enjoying the rubbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 am
((COOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases*))

Emika gained a thoughtful look. "Could you tell me about them Jyr?" she asked, hoping that she was somehow getting around the curse. So now she knew that one, or even both of the people he mentioned were responsible for the split in thier family. She just needed to find out exactly WHO they were now.

Shelby giggled and continued rubbing his belly. "You're so cute like this Krae . . ." she said, talking to him like he WAS a puppy, but she couldn't help it . . . he was just too adorable!! She giggled again and the hand that had previously been holding him down, going up to scratch him behind the ears.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:09 am
(X_X Parentals didn't wake up in time, I am rescheduled for the 22nd, two Saturdays from now. T__T )

Jyrek considered the question. Did he want to reveal the truth..even like this? That he had Snorm blood in his veins? He'd married her once without knowng, that hadn't been his fault. But if she came back to him..didn't she deserve to know what kind of monsters he was related to? "They're Snormians," he said quietly.

Kraelyn gave another contented growl as she continued rubbing his belly. But the puppy talk made his brow raise a bit, "Like this? I'm not cute as a human?" He was being playful, but he did sort of wonder if she liked him better as an animal..a thought which was set aside as the wonderful ear scratching began.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:06 pm
((Oh . . . bad parentals. *mock scolds*))

Shelby blushed at the question. "Well . . . you're easier to pick on like this anyways . . ." she muttered and poked him in the stomach.

Emika's head shot up as she looked at him with wide eyes. "Snormians? But . . . wouldn't that mean that . . . you're . . ." she couldn't finish the sentence.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 pm
(Mmmhmm. I sent them to their rooms with no cookies for a whole day! *pure evil*)

Kraelyn saw the blush and grinned puppyishly, "Another unanswered question." He gave another yelp as he was poked, squirming in her grasp. "You think I'm cute, don't you? Admit it, Shel." Kraelyn was teasing her, baiting her a bit to see how she would respond..and meanwhile considering what he would think about it if she really did think he was cute.

Jyrek saw the wide eyes and looked away, finishing softly, "Half-Snorm." Would she be afraid of him now? Angry? Upset? Snormian's weren't bad on a whole, but they weren't exactly friendly to other races. Terrible creatures and beautiful beings all rolled into one, and he was one of them, if only by a half.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games