Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm
She clapped joyfully and giggled. "Okay!" She walked over to the clear plastic box where the kittens were held. Some were running around, some were playing and some were curled up into balls, sleeping in assorted crevices. There was one kitten, a female calico, sitting on top of the scratching post, looking out over the rest of them."Ha! Look at that one! I think she feels like she has power or something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Felicja followed after her, "They're so cute." She smiled, pressing a hand against the glass. "Power? Haha, apparently the higher above ground a cat is the higher it's status."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:27 pm
After watching the kittens for another moment, the female calico looked like she was about to pounce and launched herself off the top of the scratching post and landed on some of the sleeping kittens, who in turn let out hisses of anger and they started play-fighting. "Wow... that kitten sure knows how to get others angry at her!" She laughed. "How adorable!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm
"Sure looks like it, silly little thing." She watched some of the kittens run around before turning her attention to Magdalena. "Seems like a good choice."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm
"Heh, I think so too!" She smiled at the kitten and at Felicja before walking over to the cashier and telling them she had made a choice. She walked back with him and pointed at the little calico that had stopped fighting and was in a corner, rubbing her face against the glass sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 pm
Felicja was occupied with watching the cute kittens. Kneeling down against the glass she chuckled as the kittens continued to display just how adorable they were.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 pm
The cashier reached into the cage and pulled out the kitten that Magdalena had pointed out and handed it to her. "Hello little one..." She smiled happily at it as it blinked up at her with its big eyes and swatted at her wagging finger. She let out a little squeal of delight. "Okay, I definitely want this one. Uhm... Let's see, I should get it two litter boxes and two baskets..." She walked away from the cage with her soon-to-be-kitten and looked around for what she would need, for both her office and at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm
"Any names coming to mind yet?" She asked, approaching Magdalena.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:03 pm
"Uhm... no...nothing as of yet...I guess I'm just not good at this kind of thing..." She said with a shrug as she picked out the litter boxes, baskets, and carrying case, as well as some toys and food.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:43 pm
"This may require some internet research then." She watched as Magdalena went on to pick up required items. "Sure is a lot, do you need help carrying stuff?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm
"Ah! Yes!! If you could, that'd be great!" Magdalena said with a look of grateful relief. She smiled and sighed. Still holding the kitten she pointed out what she needed. "I don't want to accidentally squish my new kitten with all the stuff!" As she said this, the kitten started wiggling and trying to hit a toy mouse with its paw. "Guess I'm getting that one!" she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:58 pm
"Of course," She smiled and nodded, quite happy to help. "Aw, haha, gotta get all the toys approved."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm
"Yup!" She walked towards the cashier and placed the things she was holding, except the kitten onto the counter. "Ah yes, I want all this and... the stuff she's carrying... and this little one here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Taking hold of all of the objects, she followed Magdalena over the the cashier.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:17 pm
"Ah! Just put that on the counter!" She smiled at her. "You can go get your ferret stuff now, right?" She said with a nod. She turned back to the cashier, ready to pay.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games