Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm
(Now I'm going to bed for real haha! Last time was a..false alarm! *shifty glance* Haha, goodnight! <3)

Darren felt the other's tongue entering his mouth and shuddering, joining his mouth with the other's as their tongues met and he was assaulted with the apple cinnamony sweetness that was Jaime's own addictive taste..

Derrick raised a brow at the maniacal laugh coming from his body. As he was kissed instead, he gave a contented growl and brushed his snout against Dimitri's face. He loved having Dimitri around, and as much as he enjoyed cuddling his little buddy in dog form, being able to talk and play with the other..knowing the other could understand him..it meant a lot. But what would happen when Dimitri had his body back?

Derrick paused to look up at Dimitri seriously, "Dimitri..when you get a body, what are you planning on doing..? If you wanted to leave..I'd understand.." he trailed off with a doggish frown despite himself, sounding as though the idea were almost physically painful.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:06 pm
((lol...nite nite for real real then biggrin ))

Jaime ran a hand down the muscular line along the spine of Darren's back as they kissed. He just could not get enough of the sweet, honey-like taste of Darren's lips.

Dimitri loved cuddling with Derrick, and it didn't matter to him what form either one of them was in. The change in Derrick's mood, though, brought him back to reality. He carried Derrick over to the big oak in their front yard and sat under it before answering. Looking down at his best friend, Dimitri smiled finally. "I want to stick around," he said gently. "Being with you...I can't imagine my life without you. And...I don't want to try."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:45 pm
Darren felt a hand running down his back, and he arched slightly as he gave a slight 'mmm' into the kiss. And then faintly, since it was left just inside the arcadia door leading to the porch, he could hear his cell phone going off. With a little groan, he pulled away since it was Mike's ringtone. "It's Mike..it's probably about Coach Chrisman's surprise."

Many had been skeptical about the woman coach, but she'd led them through a great year and many victories. Not to mention, she wasn't the furious drill-sergeant that many men coaches were. She got to know her players, and they respected her more for it. So it was no surprise that the guys wanted to throw a surprise party for her mixed into their end of the year team party.

Derrick felt himself being carried, and looked to the now huge oak tree before looking back at Dimitri. At the answer, his ears perked and he nuzzled against Dimitri's chest. His voice sounded gleeful, and grateful, "I'm glad, Dim. You've been with me my whole life, I'd be useless without you." he laughed in his playful growl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:50 pm
Jaime shared in Darren's groan. He didn't want to stop kissing Darren. But he knew how much the Coach meant to him, as well. "Go get your phone," he said with a half-hearted smile before kissing Darren once more.

Dimitri smiled brightly as he nuzzled Derrick back. After kissing Derrick's fuzzy forehead, he said, "I'm glad you feel that way. To be honest, I never really came alive until I met you."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm
(cute updates!!!! *givez you a cookie* ^__^ <3)

Darren sighed, kissing him back before darting over to his phone. "Hello?" He spoke back and forth for a few moments before closing his phone and heading back to Jaime. "It is about the surprise, but they had a few different gift ideas. We have a big card with little doodles and bits of writing from the other guys. Seth, Connor, and Derrick they haven't been able to contact. They need to go to each house or get together, but they don't have Derrick's address, only I do." He'd kept it private for some reason, but as captain of the football team, he'd gotten it.

"Mike's dropping it by when he gets done with who he is with now, then I'm going to get Derrick's signature..I'll have to go to his house." Darren rubbed the back of his neck. Derrick had never mentioned his home, never wanted it brought up or spoke about his family, he seemed violently opposed to having friends over. He assumed something was up, but he didn't know what. But for Coach Chrisman, he was sure Derrick wouldn't mind too much.."You don't have to go if you don't want to." he said as he brushed his hand against Jaime's cheek with a soft smile as he looked down at the other.

Derrick grinned doggishly at the bright smile. And he perked at the kiss, listening to the other as he cocked his head, his eyes never leaving Dimitri's. "What do you mean? What was life like before? As a wizard and then..a dog." his tone softened at the last bit, rubbing his snout comfortingly against Dimitri's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:32 pm
((*nomnomnom* ty XD ))

Jaime listened intently. Normally he would have objected anything having to do with Derrick. But since the previous night, he realized Derrick wasn't as bad as he once thought. "I'll go as long as you want me there," he said with a warm smile, leaning into Darren's hand. "Besides...after last night...well, he's not so bad."

"I always thought that magic was my life," Dimitri said, rubbing Derrick's fur gently. "It is all I lived for. And that's probably why I ended up a dog. But really, it was the best thing that ever happened because it brought me to you. It was like before, I used to just go through the motions every day. Now, I have someone to live for...to protect, to listen to, to talk to...I have a reason to get up every morning." He hoped he wasn't going too far with his confessions, but to finally be able to talk after so long and especially to Derrick...it was liberating.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 pm
(Cookie monster noise! *fangirl shriek* Cookie Monster is adorable! And Oscar the Grouch! And Grover! <3)

Darren was relieved, he wouldn't have wanted to leave Jaime behind. Especially not after all that had happened. He cupped Jaime's cheek and brushed his thumb by the other's nose, "I'd forgotten..but I think you're right, he could have done several things but instead he wanted me..er, well you, to go home." Derrick hadn't known about the switch. He brought his hand to Jaime's and helped the other up, "We'll have to put a hold on the grill party, but I don't think Mad and Sorcy will mind.

They seemed to have gotten distracted." That would explain their absence anyway. Darren kept hold of Jaime's hand and led him towards the pool house to grab their clothes. He slipped his on as he entered and waited for Jaime to do the same, his hand had lingered until he'd needed it to change.

Derrick listened to every word, his eyes widening slightly. Dimitri truly felt that way? Derrick meant that much to him? Without meaning to, he let out a happy howl as his tail wagged, and then he paused, burying his head into Dimitri's shirt a moment, clearly sheepish. But another moment later, he pulled up and moved towards Dimitri, giving him a big, happy lick on the cheek before settling back to look Dimitri in the eyes as he spoke. "That's the most wonderful thing anyone's ever said to me, and I'm glad it was you that said it. You give me something to live for to..I couldn't have kept on so long with Lyle around if not for you..knowing I'd get to come upstairs and cuddle with you, and talk to you.

Taking care of you..you've always been the best thing in my life." Corny as it might have been, or at least about a dog, Dimitri wasn't really a dog and even if he had been, it would have been true just the same.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 pm
((I <3 Grover. Super Grover's my flavorite! Oh...and SNUFFY!!!))

Jaime listened to Darren's words and let himself be pulled up. He grimaced a bit when he talked about Maddix and Sorcia being distracted. When in the pool house, he didn't want to let go of Darren, but knew he had to so that he could get changed. In a moment, he was ready to go.

Dimitri smiled warmly at Derrick as he spoke. He was relieved that he felt the same way. "I love you, D. You're everything to me," he said softly, pulling Derrick into a gentle hug.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 pm
(^__^ YAY! O-o Snuffy! The big furry thing with the runny nose? Snuffleupakiss or something? o-o)

Darren smiled at Jaime and then heard the door bell. He ruffled Jaime's hair before heading inside the house and to the door, opening it to reveal Mike.

Mike grinned as he saw Derrick, "Hey Dare." he blinked as he saw Jaime before his grin widened, "Hey you! Two days in a row, we're on a roll." He was referring to times having spoken and seen each other. They didn't have any classes together anymore after all. Mike held out his hand to high five Jaime in greeting. His other hand he used to give a huge card to Darren, one that set on the ground would go a bit past Darren's waist height wise.

"Jeese, this things a monster. Where'd you get it?"

"David's uncle has a card business, he hooked us up." Mike chuckled.

Darren grinned, "Nice. Coach Chris is gonna love it."

Mike nodded, "We're hoping so. The party is next Saturday, Captain, don't forget." With a smile and a playful punch to Darren's arm, and a fond hair ruffle to Jaime, Mike went on his way while whistling a Disney tune.

Darren chuckled as the other left, glancing to the card before looking to Jaime with a smile, "I think I'm going to get you one of these with a big pink heart on it. And have it delivered to you in the middle of class. Wouldn't that be fun?" he teased.

Derrick felt himself being pulled into a gentle hug, and he snuggled into Dimitri. "I love you too, Dim. You are my everything." he gave a soft, chuckling growl before settling against his best friend. The other really did mean the world to him, as always, but there was an odd sort of warmth in his little doggy stomach that he didn't quite understand..a warmth that extended further to his chest as well.

(Today is Walt Disney's birthday! <3 Happy birthday to brilliance! <3)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm
((Yay Walt Disney! I have an Eeyore tattoo xd ))

Jaime accepted Mike's high-five. He was starting to become a little more comfortable around him, though he wish Mike didn't treat him like he was 5 sometimes. Standing politely to the side while Darren and Mike spoke, he ducked a bit when Mike ruffled his hair, though he smiled congenially. After Darren gave his suggestion, Jaime laughed. "Alright, and I'll get you one twice as big," he said with a chuckle.

Dimitri leaned back against the tree, holding Derrick gently. He stroked his fur, scratching behind the other's ears at the beginning of each stroke.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 pm
(O_O WHAT?! You have an Eeyore tattoo and only now you tell me?! Eeyore is a beast! <3 Haha, what made you choose Eeyore? O-o ^__^ Me and Tigger have a lot in common <3333)

Darren crinkled his nose, poking Jaime's stomach, "Hey short stuff! No stealing my ideas!" he laughed as he poked at Jaime playfully before darting out the door and running to the car as though running from Jaime. Darren was laughing all the while as he entered the car, put on his seatbelt, and stuck the key in the ignition. He was happy to be back with Sheila.

Derrick felt his fur being stroked and his ears further perked as his tail wagged and his tongue lolled slightly. And then realizing what he was doing, he squirmed a little. "This body keeps messing with my mind..was it like that for you, Dimitri?" Or was Dimitri immune because he was a wizard?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:52 pm
((Me and Eeyore have a lot in common 4laugh But really, he's always been my favorite. I also have another tattoo, but it has to do with my Fraternity))

Jaime ran, trying to keep up with Darren, but his legs were too short and muscles too small. Still he made it to Sheila, and slid in the passenger's seat, buckling up quickly.

Dimitri smiled at Derrick. "You'll find that a lot of canine instincts are still there," he said. "They might last a bit too. I mean, come on...I growled at Lyle..." he added with a chuckle. "But, you won't get lost in them. They're just...there."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 pm
(Hahah, yay! O-o Fraternity? AHA! You're a boy!)

Darren chuckled as the other got in and then started the car, pulling a paper with directions to Derrick's from his pocket. Before long, the car was started and he was on his way. "Well this oughta be fun." he glanced to the card, which he'd stuck in the backseat before putting his eyes back on the road, smiling all the while.

Around twenty minutes later, he was pulling into a rather shoddy looking neighborhood. The houses were older, nothing fancy although there was a nice park nearby. He followed the address and was puzzled at first, until he saw Derrick leaning against a tree with a dog in his lap. He'd never known Derrick had had a dog. "I guessed his house wasn't great since he never spoke about it, but..this.." It wasn't so much the shape of the house that bothered him, there was just a bad sort of air from it..what were Derrick's parents like? Darren got out of the car, holding the card in one hand after exchanging a glance with Jaime. He waved with a smile, "Hey, Derrick! Look what we brought, it's for Coach Chrisman!" Derrick held up the giant card.

Derrick considered this and was relieved, "Good." As he thought about the growl bit, he chuckled and teased, "As long as you don't try to bite him." And then he heard the sound of a car before he even saw it with his dog hearing..a mustang that he recognized as belonging to his captain. Derrick's ears folded against his head slightly as he made a groaning noise that came out as a sort of whine, "What is Darren doing here?" He'd told Dimitri about Darren before, since the other was his Captain and whatnot, and sort of his friend.

But he wasn't prepared to see Jaime, in fact, he stared dumbfounded before growling. "Jaime..the little runt..what's he doing here?" Derrick's body had gone slightly tense. Dimitri had certainly heard about Jaime, the boy Derrick seemed to hate. The few times he'd described certain pranks he'd played on the boy, Dimitri hadn't seemed happy, so he'd stopped talking about things like that. But not once had he ever told Dimitri the true nature of their relationship..his and Jaime's..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 pm
((lol...nope. Its co-ed biggrin I'm a chick 4laugh Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Fraternity for College Band Members xd ))

Jaime wasn't expecting this from Derrick's house either. Maybe this was why he put up such a front with others. When Darren got out of the car, Jaime elected to stay in, unless he was beckoned. Derrick was not as bad as Jaime once thought, but he was worried in the back of his mind that it might have been a fluke.

Dimitri saw the car driving up. He was relieved to hear that it was only Darren, because Derrick seemed to have good things to say about him for the most part. When he saw Jaime in the passenger's seat, he recalled Derrick speaking about the pranks and such that he pulled on the boy. When Derrick called Jaime a runt, though, Dimitri looked at him disapprovingly. In truth, when Dimitri was human, he was a bit like Jaime.

Dimitri rose from his seat underneath the tree, setting Derrick down on the ground. "Looks great," he responded congenially in response to the card.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 pm
(o-o *sheepish* Whoops... o-O O_O BAND?! What do you play?! )

Derrick caught the disapproving look from Dimitri and frowned at his friend, before looking to Darren as he came closer and he was set on the ground. As he glanced to the card, he raised a brow, "That's a huge card, I didn't know they made them that big."

Darren had been about to reply to 'Derrick', only to pause as his brow furrowed and he glanced downwards. "The dog..just..spoke?"

Derrick noticed Darren's confused expression but at the words, it was his turn to be confused. "You can understand me?"

Darren's eyes widened and he dropped the card as he stumbled backwards in surprise, "You did speak!"

Derrick's doggy jaw dropped slightly before he looked up to Dimitri, "What's going on? Why can he understand me?"

Darren was dumbfounded, before he looked to 'Derrick', "What is this..?" his eyes fell to the gold chain around 'Rowdy's' collar, and then the one at 'Derrick's' neck. Realization struck, somewhat, "The Switcheroo necklaces! I buried those! How did you get them?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games