Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Zeno groans and looks over to Jake. He makes some handsigns and his curse mark begins to spread. The purple chakra spirals around him as his demon chakra begins to leak out. A laarge wind gusts circles around Zeno and hardens itself. "I should be safe.....after all, wind isn't harmed by lightning, more like the other way around." The wind shield continues to protect him from the shockwaves flying around.
(Once again, referring to Yamato's description of elemental vulnerabilities)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:23 pm
((You can't do a move like that he was only maybe 50ft away and after the speed of light when he was shot down you probably only blinked and it'd reach you with ease because the speed of light is so fast it can go around the world 7 times))  

Dark-Ninja70

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:26 pm
((Yeah, but it was directed completely towards Sengetsu, and then the shockwave would just shoot out. And besides, even If I would have just let out some demon chakra, which only takes a split second or so, it would have blocked it any way because it has a representation of wind, stronger than lightning.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:35 pm
Sengetsu smirked, there was then a quick flash of light as the jutsu attcked. The target however was no longer there. Sengetsu had appeared behind Hanzo gripping the two kunai."hiraishin no jutsu...my second favorite technique." he twitched his head directing Hanzo's eyes to the many fallen kunai around the stadium belonging to Sengetsu."A shinobi should always be aware of their surroundings." He then himself became aware of something. He jumped back falling to his right knee, and dropped the kunai. He had not completely dodged the attack, on his leg was a long scar beginning to bleed. "You little punk!" the ninja stood up, he had fallen for such a novice technique. He formed several handseals."Argh...Dance of Sen Style 38: PRince of fate!" He drew his katana, and from it and the surrouding kunai around him fire emerged. His speed was increased along with his strength and reaction time, his sharingan was moving in a fury of black swirling streaks. Sengetsu vanished and a gust of wind swirled as he appeared besside Hanzo once again holding the flaming katana."Burn." With a flick of his wrist the Katana twitched and a massive flame which drew from the lit kunai and some of the flaming sword released towards the target. The flames were actually rapid jabs from the blade.

((man, I should've used this earlier so I could've dodged that attack...the jutsu i used is actually called Dance of Flame...its a custom which lights all my fallen weapons on fire and uinvigorates me allowing for unmatched taijutsu,))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:40 pm
((and you took two minuites to build it up, and i doubt we'd stand still during those two miniutes))

Jake looked as hanzo dissapeared to the mountain, and instantly activated a bloodline tecnhnique, making a hurricane surround him, he then looked at sengetsu, thinking to himself, i didn't want to use it, but i might have to with that level of taijusu, he then held two swords, his left arm recovered from the technique used on him, his blades then swirled with purple chakra, he then faced them at hanzo and sengetsu, as his blades were then surrounded by electricity, but insead of traveling through the blade, it swirled around it like a tornado.

Combo attack,

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)

+

Bloodline - Sparks of chaos
The user can only perform this technique while the tirogan is active.
This technique Allows for the user to create an eternal hurricane of lightning in ones hand, and then fire it at the target. With the tirogan active the user can predict the movements, and the judge the tradjectory of which the hurricanes of lightning will be fired. Up to 10 can be launched before complete chakra drainage.
Each hurricane attacks not only the body, but the chakra lines as well, causeing not only burn and nerve damage, but also damage to ones chakra circulation.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff