Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:07 pm
"Arrr! Sto-!" Her skin turned white and her wings appeared before she went unconscious again.
"Leave her there. I'll take her when this all clears up," KoTari instructed Spade, placing his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He didn't turn to see them or make any indication he was going to. His eyes never once left the young person who just came in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Jayden growled and his whole entire form disappeared. "What I want with Zekka? To protect her from you people... You tied her up in vines and she was crying while she was shut down. Who the hell does that?!" He yelled. He was very pissed off now.
"F-father?" She asked. Then right when she looked into his eyes she shut down yet again. "Master... help..."
"With my little creation Zekka? Why, she's my favorite creation... that's all." Larweence said as he walked next to the shut down colckwork doll. "I am sorry, Zekka, but we have to keep you in that room again for running away with your sisters. I'm the last one left alive after that day... pity."

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:16 pm
KoTari snapped, "I'm under the impression that that girl has recognized my little sister as it's master. In other words, that girl is now Seraphiel's property. If you really are the one who made her, then you must have given her the 'master' programming too. So you should have saw this coming. We're taking her back with us. Seraphiel risked her life to come here. She did it to save me and that girl, along with this little one," KoTari's hand squeezed Spade's shoulder gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Akari stood there watching, he would help KoTari if he needed to. However, right now he did not want to interfere as he was not sure what to actually do. Or if he could help at all even. He said softly, "Sounds like another person seeking ultimate power again...what is with humans and their addiction to power?"  

SNDarkangel

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm
Jayden looked at them, his form now a shadow with red eyes. "Well, to bad! She's not going anywhere! I've been waiting for to long to see my little sisters, and so far we just found Zekka!" He growled. Oh, he did miss them so much....
"help..." She thought in her mind. She wanted to go to her master, to follow her and protect her untill her clockworks stop working. "Please, let me go."
"Well, I would let her go with you people, but she was bad 100 years ago when her and her sisters killed the scientist trying to ecsperoment on a Dragonkin. Very bad... very bad..." Larweence mumbled as he petted Zekkas hair. "They said they were trying to help him, but that just made things worse. They were going to be shut down and demantled, when they killed their creators and ran away... except me, of course. I'm a clock work elf, you see, and I'm 1,690 now."

||getting off now! bye!||  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:29 pm
"That's just how they are. They've always been like this. And the scary thing about it is that they often know but still don't care about it. It's humanity's quest for power that makes places like this. It's the same thing that creates people like this little one and that doll over there. Both Seraphiel and I planned on coexisting with humans to try and slow this quest for self destruction," KoTari said, his voice even.
His eyes widened when he heard what Jayden said, "Dragonkin, Kieran? Was his name Kieran? He was here 100 years ago," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake thought he heard voices. His eyes snapped open and his torso flung forward as he awoke. The hyena-man swung his legs around the surgery table that was his bed and stood up. He let out a yawn before heaading to the halls.

[[Where is the intruders...?]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 pm
(We are all in a room where one of the characters is strapped to a table. My character Seraphiel is partially into her Dragonkin transformation and unconscious. We are talking to a scientist I believe. He makes clockwork dolls and such. He looks like he's in his mid teens)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 pm
spade looked at KoTari. she was scared of Larweence. what if he tried to take her back too? " but zekka protected the person how is that bad?" spade didnt want zekka to go away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Drake wandered the halls until he eventually found the room the voices were coming from. He walked into the lab and looked around. "What's wid dah party?" He yawned.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm
Seraphiel coughed and struggled to wake up. As she woke up her Dragonkin features started to go away.
KoTari turned when he heard Drake, "I recognize that annoying accent... You right? You're the one who was with Synthic. The one who made her cry," He said. His eyes were still glowing red from his anger.
KoTari's build easily matched Drake's, only KoTari had a lot more years of experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 pm
"Weren't yah in a cage of some sort?" Drake asked with a wry grin. "And fer your information, I also made Synthic happy." He walked in and looked around. "Now I repeat my question."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm
"I was in confinement here. I must say, they could have done better with the decorating of my 'room' and the neighbors nearly drove me nuts. There was so much room for improvement," KoTari had a growl under his breath, "And now that I've heard that Kieran was probably here, I don't think the 'party' has yet to start," KoTari flashed his now pointed teeth at Drake.
Seraphiel finished her transition back to her human form and sat up, "Arrr..." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 pm
"Kieran? Yah mean dat screw up in Kir? So sad fer both of dem, I must admit."Drake replied, with the same wry grin. The tone of his voice and the look on his face mad it impossible to tell if he was sincere. Even though he was. it wasn't his fault that he had a near perpetual smile.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 pm
"So he really was here... Hang on a second," KoTari brought most of his attention to Drake now, "What did they do to him? Who's Kir?" Kieran was a close friend to KoTari, so he needed to know.
"Kieran? The bookworm?" Seraphiel said groggily. She brought herself to stand up. She kept Spade close to her in case anything happened. She was still weak but she could put up a good fight if she had to.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games