Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Tai blinks and thinks "Uh oh...not good." when he sees the clone begin to walk over to him. Tai almost asked Orion a question before looking over and seeing the clone explode in his face, knocking him back a couple feet. He lands hard on his back and groans "Ugh...that one packs a punch, but I like it!" Tai quickly scrambles to his feet, and performs the handsigns that Orion had just shown. The clone Tai was going to make was obviosuly be flawed, considering it was his first try at clones. When the puff of smoke appeared and finally disappeared, a clone of Tai would be standing there. However, the only flaw it had was that its right arm was EXTREMELY muscled. But...that wasnt really a "flaw" was it? That didnt matter now though, because Tai had to make it explode. "Ok...explode!" Tai yells, and the clone follows the command. However, the explosion was small, only going a few feet in every direction. Tai was happy with this though, because it would be good for now. He looks over to Orion, breathing heavily again and asks "Wow sensei...these jutsus are awesome! What else do you have sir?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Orion began to smile after hearing Tai's remark.
"This one's kind of a repeat, but it's still good."
He said, sprouting a sharp bone out of his right shoulder. He then placed it in his mouth sideways, so that he could make the correct set of handsigns, slowly, like the ones before, and grasped the bone with his hand again. As he held the bone, it began to go up in flame, but his hand was unharmed.
"This is the flame spread technique. Like I said, a bit of a repeat, but it might prove useful some time in the future. Try it. Once you get this one, I'll show you a taijutsu technique."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:26 pm

"Ugh...ok I will try it sir." Tai says, still breathing heavily. Tai's chakra reserves were already starting to get low. He probably wouldnt be able to do many more jutsus if this kept up. It was a good thing that Orion was going to show Tai a...taijutsu technique. Odd coincidence, anyway, Tai looks over at his shoulder and focuses on having a bone come out. A bone eventually begins to "slide" out of that shoulder. When Tai finally pulls it out all the way, he cries out in pain. The bone slightly resembled a samurai sword, but not by much. The hand guard was missing and such. He wasnt used to doing that yet. Pulling a entire bone out of your shoulder...how crazy was that? Either way, it was time for Tai to move on. Tai places the bone up to his mouth like Orion did, and performs the needed handseals that he was just shown. He grasps the bone once again, and it slowly is covered with flames. Howver, only the blade part caught on fire. Tai found that good so he wouldnt burn his hand. He looks up to Orion, and smiles "Ugh...ok...lets see that taijutsu technique please."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Orion chuckled a little at Tai's painful cry.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Eventually you won't even feel it at all. Now, on to that taijutsu technique..."
Before he went any further, he sat down with his legs crossed. He then motioned for Tai to come sit near him. When he did, Orion would begin.
"Now, I want you to close your eyes, and find your center. This technique does not require handsigns, but it does have to do with chakra. What I'm about to teach you is the eight celestial gates. Now, you're really only strong enough to handle the first stage right now, but it should be more than enough to take out a few genin. Once you find your center, I want you to release your restraints. You should feel a slight click in your brain."
Orion did it as he told Tai, and he felt the click in his brain. The only way Tai could tell Orion succeeded was because a few veins popped out on his forehead.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm

After watching Orion's demonstration, Tai drops the bone blade onto the ground. The flame on it quickly goes out, and Tai then sits down next to it. He crosses his legs like Orion did and closes his eyes. He thought about what Orion had said, and then began to focus on finding his "center". Tai had to wonder what it would be like to lose some of the restraints on his body. A minute or so passes before anything of real particular intrest happens. Tai had almost began to give up before something weird happens within him. He actually feels like he found a missing part of himself or something. He had in fact, found his "center". He focuses on breaking off some of the restraints on his body for a moment, and then suddenly he feels it. The click within his brain that Orion had spoken of. Like Orion, a few veins popped out of Tai's forehead too. Tai found the feeling to be incredible...breaking the restraints. He felt like he had reached some kind of freedom. He stands up, and quickly begins to dash around the area. His movement speed had in fact increased by a good bit. To Tai, it felt as if his body barely weighed anything at all. Even with the weights on. Tai quickly rushes up to a random tree, and throws a punch at it. His fist slams into the trunk, and actually digs right through it. Tai had to wonder...what if he combined his extremely dense bones with attacks in this state? The combination would most likely be devastating. Now...Tai had to get his arm out of the tree. His whole arm had gone through it with his fist, causing him to be stuck.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Orion let out a laugh of pure amusement, one that bellowed and echoed throughout the training grounds.
"What an idiot!"
He exclaimed. Without another word, he got up and walked to the tree, continuing to laugh all the way there. He looked at the tree for a minute.
"Maybe we should burn the tree down. That'd get your arm out. What's left of it, anyway."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

"Gah! That wont be nessecary sir!" Tai yells as he strugles to pull his arm out. He begins to flail his arm free arm throughout the air. Tai knew that Orion wasnt joking about that last comment if things turned to the worst. Tai slams his free hand onto the tree, and begins to push backwards with it. After a second, he is suddenly sent flying backwards atleast 20 yards as is arm becomes free. Tai skids backwards across the training grounds for a second or two before stopping. He has the most surprised look on his face, but it quickly changes to loud laughter that would match Orion's. This appeared to be the first time that Orion and Tai were laughing at the same thing. Maybe Tai was getting Orion's sense of humour...or maybe that was just plain funny.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Orion continued to laugh for a few seconds before he spoke.
"Well, that's all I have time to teach you, for now."
He said as the laughing subsided. He began to walk towards Tai.
"All that's left for you to do now is....to wake up."
With that, Orion slugged Tai, right where the headband was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tai would now wake up, finding himself on the ground in the dark, near a fire, resembling the first night after they began training.
"It's about time you woke up."
Orion said, chuckling a little.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:55 pm

When Tai awakens, and he looks around quickly in each direction. One second ago, he was running around full speed everywhere, and now he suddenly was laying on the ground next to a fire. He then remembers that Orion had punched him out cold and told him to wake up. Everything he just went through was a dream...and it was night again! The Chuunin Exams were tomorrow! Tai needed training! He hadnt learned anything! Tai speaks quickly to Orion "I need training! I didnt learn anything at all today! I am going to get killed in the Exams!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:03 pm

"Too late now."
Orion replied with a smirk.
"But I'm sure SOMETHING will come to you while you're fighting. I'll tell you what. Why don't you take this..."
As he spoke, he reached in his bag and pulled out the vial, the one with the eye in it, and hands it to him.
"I don't usually approve of this kind of thing. I always say a man can only depend on his own power. But, I guess we're in a new age. Maybe I'm just a little old-fashioned... Anyway, you might want to go to the hospital and get it put in. Any later and you may not be able to use it in time."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Tai slowly stands up, and looks down at the vial in his hand. Orion had given him back the eye that he wanted...which surprised Tai. Orion just seemed to be in a good mood right now...which was odd. Tai however, didnt pay much attention to it. He speaks with gratitude in his voice "Thank you sensei...I was becoming scared that I would never get the eye back..." He smiles, but it soon disappeared. Tai turns his body away from Orion and says "Sensei...I will meet you back here later tonight. Once I get the eye in I will return as soon as possible." After doing this, Tai disappears in a puff of smoke.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Tai appears in the middle of the training grounds in a puff of smoke. A large smile can be seen spread across his face, obviously indicating that the operation was a success. On his left eye, anyone could see a large white patch covering the area. Tai calmly walks over to Orion and says "Well sensei, the operation went perfect. They were able to transplant the eyes without any problems occurring." Tai sticks his hands down deep into his pockets, and he soon pulls out a small vial that contained his normal eye. He felt as if he should throw that eye away, but maybe someday it could still prove as a use to him.

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 pm

"Good."
Orion said.
"Now, get some more rest. You're gonna need it for the fight tomorrow. You've only got a few more hours to sleep. I suggest you take advantage of them."

((lol, lazy post))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Tai sighs. He needed more time to train. He hadnt learned any jutsu AND he didnt know how to use the eye. He takes the patch off the area, and the Torigan could easily be seen. It was in the first stage, and seemed somehow pretty weak. The first thing Tai noticed was what the eye could do. Off in the distance he noticed how slow the leaves appeared to be moving. This surprised him at first, but he then quickly remembered that the eye made things appear like they were going slower. Tai already had a plan on how he was going to use this eye in the Exams. Now all he had to do was train with it...

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Dp appeared in the area, next to tai, "So you finaly got the eye, i'll make a deal, i teach you the way to use it, and you owe me a favor, payable at anytime....." he said, his mask on, and a special eye-patch like thing over his right eye, blocking the sharingan....

((its TIROGAN....not torigan......Tiro=time, it means Time movement eye because it disrupts your perception of time by speeding things up for you.....))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games