Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm
"Oh you know, the voice, the darkness, it's just a side effect you learn to control." Rahenno said. "Just show me what you can do" He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:16 pm
pyro looked at Rahenno "ok im just saying" pyro said as he began to make the bloodline come up "lets go" pyro said as he ran towards Rahenno pulling out his sword then vanishing.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm
Rahenno stood still while channeling his konton chakra to his hand. "Heh, the fightning styles of a Chunin." He said turning know there is a high chance Pyro might turn up behind or above him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm
at the position of being in the air pyro made hand signs and made 4 ember clones "lets see how you deal with this" pyro said as the clones dropped from th sky surrounding Rahenno.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:50 pm
Rahenno smiled. "4? this is no where near fair. " He said sticking an explosive tag, then jumping away. At the same time he throw a senbon at another clone then landing next to the other clone and roundhouse the clone in his face, "Anymore?" He said smiling again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Pyro grinned "nope no more just some quick sand pyro said as he saw Rahenno land on the ground and said "Ryuusha no Jutsu " the ground started to move and pyro waited to see if Rahenno would sink.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:24 pm
Rahenno reacted just in time to avoid the quicksand. He charged to Pyro and pulled back his arm ready to send a crushing blow to his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm
Pyro reacted just in time to move to the side and grab Rahennos arm and puhsing it off to the side quickly shouting "Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) " Edited  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:16 pm
hunter lands in a tree and watiches the fight "this should be awsome!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Areku watches from a nearby roof,"Wow never seen Raikage fight before should be cool." Areku said as he watch.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm
As Rahenno was pushed away, he used the momentum to jump back to get some distance. Seeing that Pyro had used a jutsu, Rahenno made a set of seals himself. "Makyo Hakuhyo(Demonic Thin Ice Mirrors)" He said jumping in a mirror that appeared in front of him and reappearing behind Pyro. He again formed more seals. "Hijutsu Sensatsu Suishou(Secret jutsu, Thousand flying water needles)" He said sending all 1 thousands water needles towards Pyro at deadlt speeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm
pyro felt the presence of Rahenno behind him "pyro use your speed to block the needles" spike said "needles? ok" spike said pulling out his sword slowly then rapidly blocked the needles then leaped out the way.With some of the needles on his back he forced the out "ok lets go again" pyro said as he made 20 clones then saying earth style and made quick sand under the clones "lets see if you can deal with this " pyro said as the clones swam around and stopped moving letting the ground dry off "here is something i like to call my land mine" pyro said sitting down.  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm
((Dont know if i follow but i'll see what i can do.))

Rahenno smiled. "Easy, Fuuton: Kyoushu No Toshin(Wind element: Assassin's Rush)" He said, appearing infront of Pyro, too fast for him to follow. He pulled back his fist and throw it forward. the wind around his arm could be seen and heard.

((Heh, Rhodson, you know i got this in the bag right? not being overconfindant or anything.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:49 pm
(ok anthony i got u)

Pyro got up and looked at rahenno "not bad but deal with this Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique" pyro said as he shout out multiple fire blasts ast rahenno. And to add more pyro made the clones from the ground shoot fire balls into the air making sure rahenno was hit.

pyro hasu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games