Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 pm
"Of course we won't give you any blood, we need to feed Leora and her new found friends as well as mine and Lance's thirsts."She said with her genuine kind smile and chirpy voice."If there's anything you need just ask me and I'll do my best to get it for you."She vowed.

Lance chuckled."I'm sure that will scare him to death on the spot.Don't worry,though.Alexis will look after them during the wedding so they don't get hurt.The last thing we would want is a vampire showing up at their door in the human world that they'd infuriated."He then looked apologetic."I'm sorry I scared your family, I was only doing so because of what your sister said.Not all vampires are bloodthirsty murderers.Like me and Alexis, for example, we almost never kill when we feed,only enough to quench our thirsts.If you think that's wrong look at humans with cows,pigs, and poultry.And none of you seem to care when vampire bats drink from animals."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:50 pm
Kailee's eyes widened. "You're a vampire too?!" she asked, the part about the thirsts tipping her off. She then thought about it and looked at Alexis supisciously. "You're not just being nice to us cause you want to bite us are you?" she asked.

Leora glared. "That's different. They're animals. They don't have the ability to reason." she said, tapping her head to annunciate the point. "And my sister only said that because she happens to like furry things. So a werewolf places higher on her favorite mythical creatures list than a vampire does." she said with a roll of her eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm
"We do as well.You humans seem to think that vampires could be a severe threat.What's so wrong about taking a small amount of blood, nothing that will be missed, so that we don't go through the horrible pain of thirst?How is it so 'evil' of us to do as nature intended us to?"He asked."As for werewolves being 'cuddly', as she says, we'll see if she thinks the same after we tell them about Lovell.

"No,not at all.Please don't think of me as a threat,I mean no harm. I'm only being polite. We have a large stock of bottled blood so that we don't have to feed."She explained reassuringly, hoping that they would trust her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:19 pm
Kailee thought on this a bit and then smiled, though she still held onto her mother simply because she was comfortable like that at the moment. "Okay!" she chirped.

Leora's father's eyes kept darting around the room. "Vampires . . ." he muttered anxiously. One could see by how nervous he was getting just how he could have traded up his daughter for himself. He really was a cowardly man when it came right down to it.

Leora continued to glare at Lance. "What if you can't stop yourself? Bat's stomachs are too small to do much damage. You? You can drain a human before your thirst is quenched." she said and then stood up in a huff and headed back up to her room, not wanting to face her family in the mood she was in, and DEFINATELY not wanting to be around Lance anymore.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:30 pm
"I didn't drink you dry did I?"He called as she left and then silently cursed, if she hadn't been so mad, he was on his way to convincing her to become a vampire. It wouldn't be hard to force her to.Bite her at night, switching a glass of red wine at the wedding and she would wake up with fangs.But Lance didn't want to force her, he'd have to wait for another opportunity to persuade her.

Alexis smiled at Kailee and noticed Leora's father's stress."Are you ok? Would you like to lay down on a couch?If your worried at all about anything Lance might have said,know that in this palace no harm will intentionally come to you or the rest of your family."She said.

Leora's mother also noticed her husband's nervous behavior and rested an arm over his shoulders to comfort him and calm him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Leora's father sighed as he placed his hand over his wife's. Her touch was definately soothing. "I'll be fine." he said, though he was still trying to convince himself.

Leora stormed back into her room, slamming the door shut behind her, letting out a muffled yell of frustration. "Ugh! I hate that vampire!!" she said irritably as she sat down on her bed and crossed her arms, glaring down at the floor.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Lance sighed and stood up as well and decided he'd try to get her to calm down after explaining things to the rest of her family.He then began walking down a hall thinking about how to explain this new world to them.

At that moment, Sky skidded out of a hallway,Alice on her back and stopped when she saw the three humans with Alexis and walked over to them.

Alice flew off of Sky's back and in front of Leora's mother and sister with a kind smile."Hi,I'm Alice,one of Leora's friends."She said with her sing-song fairy voice.

Leora's mother jumped when the little humanoid creature with wings floated in front of them and started talking and looked at Alice in astonishment."What in the world . . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Kailee brightened considerably seeing Alice and let go of her mother. "Mommy look! It's a fairy!!" she said excitably, pointing at Alice. "I told you they were real! I told you!!" she babbled, pleased to see that she had been right and her parents were wrong. She was only ten and she still believed in fairies . . . and a bunch of other things.

Leora's father's eyes widened seeing the fairy. "I . . . I don't believe it . . ." he said, the shocked state coming over him again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm
Alice smiled at Kailee."Of course we're real. I hope you didn't think everyone around here was some kind of werewolf or vampire.Right, Sky?" She asked.

Sky in her black cat form walked over to the family and turned into her human form again.Human except the black cat ears and cat tail."Of course, Alice."She said with her warm and friendly smile at Leora's mother,sister, and shocked father.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Kailee's eyes went wide and somewhat sparkly seeing Sky change forms. "Mom! It's a kitty person!!" she exclaimed happy and immediately ran over to Sky and hugged her before curiously taking hold of the only cat part of Sky that she could reach. "Wahh . . . fluffy tail . . ." she said, petting it gently.

Seeing Sky change suddenly was too much for Leora's father. His face drained of color and he promptly fainted.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Sky held back from purring as Leora's little sister pet her tail gently,rather than tugging on it hard like many little children had when she was a slave, much to her pain.She got down so she was level with the girl and smiled."Please,call me Sky.And you would be?"She asked kindly.

Alexis immediately reacted when she noticed signs of Leora's father fainting and far before he could hit the ground, she was behind him and grabbed his limp body."Does this happen often?"She asked a bit concerned for the man."At this moment,we're having a guest room set up for the three of you until you leave, unless you would like to stay?"

(Could you take control of Leora's mother for now?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Kailee smiled. "I'm Kailee!" she said and, now that Sky's ears were within her reach, she let go of Sky's tail and started rubbing her ears. At Alexis's question her face lit up. "I wanna stay! I wanna stay with Sky and Alice!!" she said excitedly and looked at her mom with pleading eyes.

Leora's mother shook her head. "Kailee you still have school you have to attend. And your father and I have business." she said and then looked at her husband. "I'm afraid he's in shock, though this is only the second time I've seen him faint from it." she said smiling lightly as she remembered the first reason.

((In case your curious, the first reason was when she said yes to his proposal. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm
"That's a shame,"Sky said sadly."But then again you could always come over if you'd like.Lance won't mind."She smiled at Kailee friendlily.

Then, Lance walked in.When he noticed the unconscious father of his fiance in Alexis' hands he frowned but decided not to ask about it as he turned to Leora's mother."There's something I would like to talk to you, and unfortunately your husband will have to wait to hear until he wakes up.You see,this world has an invisible barrier at it's borders, this barrier removes the memories of human's time spent here.Except for humans born inside it.Anyway,your husband somehow entered a while ago and met my father,the king of vampires, I am the prince. My father was planning to drink him dry but then he offered something that caught my father's interest:your daughter,in exchange for his own life."He explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Leora's mother's eyes widened. "M-My husband did what?!" she asked in an incredulous whisper, wanting to keep this from the ears of her youngest daughter, who thankfully, was too busy hugging Sky and babbling excitedly about all sort of different things to notice Lance had even come into the room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 pm
"Unfortunately so,"He said looking down for a moment before looking at Leora's mother again."Because of the barrier,though,your husband forgot all about.Though you might have thought Leora is getting married out of love,she actually rather loathes me. My father was struck ill about a month ago and his dying wish was for me to fulfill that deal they had signed.And you should blame me for Leora's disappearance.I knew that her stubborn attitude would keep her from ever coming with me here,I . . . kidnapped her. Which brings me to another issue involving Leora's safety. Twice already within the last two weeks, someone has tried to eat her.It's because vampires, werewolves, and demons are all predators and can smell the flavor of someone by the scent of their blood, no other beings can do that.Hers particularly smells . . . extremely delicious, I must say honestly. And so her being here, which she must, I feel I have the right to fulfill my father's dying wish, I don't believe . . . she should remain human. That way, no one would ever try to kill her and if they did she would be plenty strong enough to stop them from doing so.If you could please understand the predicament I am in." He was looking down at the floor again now,not wanting to face her as he subliminally was asking permission of him to change her daughter into a vampire, like himself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games