Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm
((.. does anyone have a website where i can learn all this stuff you guys know?? Im so lost on some things.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:16 pm
Abdiel started laughing, "I wouldn't do that, if your clones touch one they will explode." Abdiel said hearing a few explosions here and there. "Why are you guys so busy to rush things?" Then Abdiel seeing Xantos with his Neo-Byakugan turned his back, side-stepped and grabbed his hand with the chidori in it, then he turned quickly and put his palm to his back.

((It really isn't godmodding if you think about it. But I want someone like Dess to kill me. If not Miyko. I want someone from back when I first joined. Or who were involved with my deaths.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 pm
teddy_byakuga
((I'll leave if you get me out of this PLZ ...))
(( I'll burn his a** too but I'll stop just because your the hokage's son and reiko will get pissed ))

"You guys watch my back"

*Hanzo ran over to teddy and pulled out a scroll*

"You owe me one kid"

*Fire Sealing Technique The black flame's came off Teddy leaving him with major 3rd degree burns all throughout his body, most of his skin was burnt off and his clothes were black and burnt off in alot of areas. In this condition it'd hurt to move at all and even with alot of medical treatment he'd probably still bare several scars throughtout his body for the rest of his life.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm
((I'd do it but I guess Hanzo would have other plans.. *stares at hanzo* he wants to end it quickly and mikyo's character is dead. were really the only two left that still have our same characters,... but that might change soon))

Destiny's clones stopped and disappeared as she stopped the jutsu. Destiny sighed as she waited for hanzo to be attacked again.  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(I've been here before you....i used to be Tb00123 until I was hacked...I think i fought you in the akatsuki war in leaf...I dunno.)

"It seems I'm a bit close for comfort..." He focused chakra to his hands, the start of a healing technique but...different. The chakra glowed purple and black.
"Killing Hands Technique." He twisted his wrist that was being held to grab Abdiels arm, and used his free hand to try and grab his head.
"Your hands not going to be doing anything any time soon, but if your head goes, nothing will be doing anything."  
The ninja wearing the cloud mask and Black uchiha crested cloak appeared. "i hope im not interrupting."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

teddy_byakuga

((haha im use my bloodline))

"fine .. my beautiful skin is gone ... i wonder if my hair is there" he yelled .. pissed at hanzo  
Child of Hatred
Abdiel started laughing, "I wouldn't do that, if your clones touch one they will explode." Abdiel said hearing a few explosions here and there. "Why are you guys so busy to rush things?" Then Abdiel seeing Xantos with his Neo-Byakugan turned his back, side-stepped and grabbed his hand with the chidori in it, then he turned quickly and put his palm to his back.

((It really isn't godmodding if you think about it. But I want someone like Dess to kill me. If not Miyko. I want someone from back when I first joined. Or who were involved with my deaths.))
(( No they go over it not on it ))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:23 pm
Teddy closed his eye and re-opened the Kinuga bloodline appeared and his body was healing from the bloodline.. he was looking at hanzo and blood started appear all over the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 pm
teddy_byakuga
((haha im use my bloodline))

"fine .. my beautiful skin is gone ... i wonder if my hair is there" he yelled .. pissed at hanzo

*Hanzo body flickered behind Teddy and hit him hard in the back of the neck to knock him out cold.*

"Nighty Night"

(( It's just cuz you probably can't move with such burns let alone stand. ))

(( Also Dess my plan was ruined I had the chance to but then people kept interfereing so now wer'e dong the long way. I don't care we can take him together. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:24 pm
((I have been here for about a year and a half.))

Abdiel preformed a single handed hand seal, then he fell into earth twisting through Xantos' attack. Abdiel then used body flicker and then put his hand on Hanzo. Then Abdiel's other arm turned into a spike, then he began to bring his hand down onto Hanzo. Abdiel then began to hear more explosions since the clones were not haulted. "Music to my ears."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm
"...that was my warning." Jedi took off his mask and threw it down. "which one of you weaklings is Abdiel?"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:28 pm
((uhm sure??))

Destiny flashstepped in front of the attack with her claws and stabbed through it, slowly dicinigrating the rock, she took her sword, powered up by her chakra and still twisting and slashed at his arm since she was in short reach as she did yelled "Kage Shibari no jutsu" she said holding him "Now! Hanzo get him!"  
"Uh...the evil one." Xantos said.
He unhinged his crossbow...aiming at Abdiel.
"I never tried this...chidori nagashi!" Xantos said and charged the bolt with a chidori strike. He took careful aim, and fired at Abdiels largest target area, right between the shoulders.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga
Teddy closed his eye and re-opened the Kinuga bloodline appeared and his body was healing from the bloodline.. he was looking at hanzo and blood started appear all over the ground
(( Dude even if you were healing it'd take too long you were seriously burnt incredibly bad ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--Teddy's skin (( maybe even worst ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff