Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:55 pm
((NUUUU!!!! ME WANNY A KAGUYA BODYYY!!!!
@Dark: Ah, the very reason I love my flute...well I can't use it next time I guess. Dang. Change of tactics. And to rub it in even more, I was an Anbu blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:55 pm
((YEp but i came and save your a**** and healed you))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:58 pm
(( From now on Hanzo's gonna have ear plugs lol. Well I'm gonna go get Orion's funeral and grave ready it's a shame to lose a Sannin I wonder what made him do it? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 am
((yes one is real, but your flute wont work on him due to the noise of the chidori being louder than your flute, making it so i cant here the flute, and please respond, cause i have a chidori heading for your face and you cant keep playing and defend yourself))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 am
(( Wings leave I dont want you killed! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 am
((Oh yeah I forgot to leave...))

Zann ducked to the side slightly, avoiding the Chidori by mere centimeters. With his right arm he grabbed Jake's arm with the Chidori just above the wrist, and with his left arm he tried to plunge it into Jake's chest, right where the heart is. Shin Hittsukamu no Jutsu (Heart Grab Technique)

The water clone extended his mechanic right arm, and being made from Mikyo's Metaru Yami, it would not break against Jake's sword. His left hand was aimed at Jake's heart (the one slashing the clone), one finger pointed. He then tried to plunge it straight through Jake's heart. Shigan (Finger Bullet)

Shigan (Finger Bullet)
The user straightens only 1 claw, and dashes at the opponent to pierce through the opponent's heart (or other places). Although it doesn't sound deadly, its power is greater than its name. The user actually focuses all his strength into this one attack, and because the finger is clawed and stronger than steel, this jutsu acts a an extra sharp accurate spear, easily able to pierce through a human being.

Shin Hittsukamu no Jutsu (Heart Grab Technique)
The most brutal and gory jutsu of the Kyu Ketsuki clan. The user faces all his claws at the opponent, his arm tensed and chakra focused throughout his whole arm. He then dashes at the opponent and slams the hand into the opponent's chest, where the heart is. The claws will penetrate the skin and ribs easily, and the user then grabs the opponent's heart and pulls it out forcibily from his chest, instantly killing him in a brutal way.))

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:31 am
Jake smiled, smiled, as he moved his body down while still in zann's grab, making zanns attack cause a large bleeding gash on his left shoulder, he then aimed an attack with his left palm at zann's chest, "Rewire technique," he muttered as he did, knowing it'd be hard to dodge at that distance, and due to him holding them in place.
((i'm not saying it will hit, i'm just saying it'd be extremely difficult to dodge that blow 100% at that range, and i only need to touch you for it to take effect))

The clone smiled as it then sent a current threw his blade, and due to it still touching his metal arm, it would go through zann to if he didn't do anything, ity did nothing to block the finger attack, due to being a thunder clone, if he touched it, he'd get an electric shock.

((It said it in the description))

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:11 am
((Well you didn't do any handseals, but it's fine I guess. It only caused a gash right?))

The moment his left arm missed Jake's heart, Zann loosened his grip on Jake's arm, and flashed a handseal with his left hand. Using simple jutsus in this case would be more effective, rather than flashy ways to counter or avoid the technique. The simpler the jutsu, the less handseals are required. And in this case, only two rapid handseals are required. Jake's hand connected straight into Zann's chest...then he vanished in a puff of smoke, revealing a piece of wood in his place. Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique The simplest, academy level jutsu, effective in dodging almost impossible attacks. Right behind Jake, Zann's Byakugan was activated, and he snapped his fingers the moment Jake's Sai Sen no Jutsu hit the piece of wood. Hibiki Shibari no Jutsu (Sound Paralysis Technique) and Jake can feel his body freezing up, completely paralysed. With his other hand, Zann tried to shove his open palm into Jake's back, right behind where the heart is, but surprisingly gently. Fuuton: Naimenteki Bure Kudaun no Jutsu (Wind release: Inner Disruption Technique)

Hibiki Shibari no Jutsu (Sound Paralysis Technique)
Description: This jutsu utilises sound to paralyse the opponent's body. The user first snaps his fingers, or makes any form of sound. The sound is then amplified using the user's chakra, and travels like a wave towards the opponent. Because it is a sound wave, it is invisible and extremely fast, so it is almost impossible to dodge. Once hit, the opponent will feel themselves freezing up and unable to move as the sound wave riddles the brain. This freezes the opponent for one whole post, during which the user can make an escape.

Fuuton: Naimenteki Bure Kudaun no Jutsu (Wind release: Inner Disruption Technique)
Description: This jutsu requires absolute control over one’s chakra, which is only attained by very few. By condensing a miniscule amount of wind at the tip of one’s fingers, the user creates tiny “balls” of wind on the tip of his 4 fingers. He then moves in to the opponent, and a touch is all that’s needed for this jutsu to work. When the user touches the opponent, he forces the tiny amount of wind into his body. How severe the jutsu is depends on where the user touches the opponent. If he forces the wind into the opponent’s spine, then “bubbles” of air will form inside the spinal fluid. This will cause slow, agonizing death if not treated by a medical ninja, and the victim will lose control of his motor neurons, aka lose control of his limbs. If the user touches the enemy at the heart, then death is certain, as the air bubbles that will instantly form will block the blood vessels of the heart and cause a heart attack. If the user touches the opponent’s limbs, then the bubbles that form will cause the victim to feel a severe pain and loss of control over that limb. This jutsu can be used means of torture or assassination.

((Edited--I can't find the descriptions cuz computer won't load
Edit #2: Ok finally loaded the descriptions))  

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:24 am
((no handseals needed, just eletrical chakra and knowledge of the technqiue, and yes a gash))

As soon as his sharingan saw zann's hand movements, jake flashed several handseals, canceling his rewire technique, and he using the replacement technique to swap places with a clone he made several feet away, he then turned, and did more handsigns, as lighting chakra was suddenly launched at zann in the form of spikes, his sharingan eye attepting to look into zann's byakugan eyes, he then smiled, "Temporary body paralysis, two can play your game," Then clone took the attack, and then burst into electricity.

((basicly, that jutsu you usded is sound guided and amplyfied by your chakra to my ears, i replaced your target ears with a clone, using the same technique as you, right after creating a clone after my sharingan predicted the movements of your handsigns, and now i have turned around, and is launching electrified wind chakra spikes at you, and my clone exploded as you touched it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 am
((Why...am...I...always...in...fights?! Seriously I get in like 2 to 3 a day...And I was going to go study lol))

Zann blinked once, and his Byakugan changed form, to a dark, purplish color--his Yami Byakugan. Man, I only promised to use this as a last resort...but here goes. The moment the Byakugan activated, a constant amount of chakra was expelled from every pore of his body, a larger amount than what a normal person would be capable of as he was a jinchuuriki. Jake's Kanashibari no Jutsu was redirected, as the Yami Byakugan allows every attack at them, even genjutsu, to be off course. When the lightning spikes headed towards him, he swerved and twisted out of the way of the spikes, while still dashing towards Jake. The constant expulsion of chakra helped him to avoid the spikes. Raising both of his hands and spreading them out, he snapped the fingers on both hands. Now everyone within hearing range of the jutsu would be paralysed, even if Jake did a Kawarimi no Jutsu. Without waiting for Jake's reaction put on an extra burst of speed with the use of flashing his Seki-Reigan for a split second. When he was right in front of Jake, he thrust his right arm forwards (not touching your chest), a wave of chakra aimed to knock Jake back. Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm

Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Character Use: Hyuuga Neji
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

((Basically the TBP was "refracted", like light and a prism. It was in the Yami Byakugan description.))  

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:56 am
(( i'll take this hit, i don't mind if i lose, you are 2 ranks higher than me and have over double my jutsu, plus a your a jinchuuriki, have you tried just saying you left an area, then never show up at the next area, thus you cant be attacked?...and i might as well finish this with a bang......))
As jake saw the new byakugan, he dropped something from his pocket, and when zann hit him with the wall of chakra, he was thrown back by the jutsu, a threw several trees and into the wall of the leaf village, but he was smiling as he did, and spoke a single word as he hit the fell from the wall, and onto his knees, "Boom," and as he spoke, the wad of 100 exploding tags from his pocket exploded from under zann's feet, with enough force to send him flying back away from the gate.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:38 am
((Yeah well I can't teleport, only use Hiraishin no Jutsu, sooo...))

Oh crap. Zann threw a kunai onto the ground, right in front of Jake's feet as he leapt high into the air. The ground exploded beneath him, sending him flying even higher into the air due to the shock wave. He unfolded his giant bat-like wings in the air, and faced his right arm in front of him so it would absorb some of the heat and fire, converting it into chakra for him. As the heat wave was so large, he was not able to avoid all of it and his legs and torso received first degree burns, though thanks to his modified arm he was able to prevent it from being a third degree burn. He flapped his wings high in the air, a platform of wind forming under his feet for him to stand on. Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding He was higher up in the air than what the heat of the explosion could reach.

There was a note attached to the kunai that Zann threw in front of Jake's feet, and it seemed to blank so it was clearly not an explosion tag. At that moment, Jake would feel a great pain coming from inside his body, slowly becoming more unbearable...  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 am
katsuro appeared at the gates and saw what happen. he then went to jake as he cross his arms. "the mess you get yourself in." he said, smirking. he would have to carry his sorry a** back to the akatsuki base.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:10 am
Jake Created a clone, which then took the note 5 yards away from him, and then opened the note with the clone, making it read it.

((i'm not going to read it, incase it's trapped, a clone can do it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:16 am
katsuro look at the clone as he read. he then turn his head back to jake. "so. hat is on the paper?" he asked. he did not have to tell katsuro if he did not wanted to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games