Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:32 pm
*he began to get materials and searched for a place to start work on his dropship  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:28 am
*he found a large room and began to construct a dropship*  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:38 am
He took a nap on his bed, and when finished, went back and worked on the drop ship more  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:01 pm
record lead vyale into the base "our leader will be with you in a moment i must go take another aplicant"
with that said she rang a silent bell and drifted up the stairs back up to the marketplace  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:07 pm
lutia heard the silent bell rang and turned to neo "keep up the good work ill be back later"
lutia exited the room and made her way to the entrace where a stranger stood "hello there so you would like to becomea jarian member..." she lread through a paper that apeared in her hand "vyale?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:27 pm
a slight snarl escaped form the mans lips again a natural reaction for taking part in something he didn not even want to in the first place he slightly clenched his fingures some having them all crack and then lossened his grip up he slowly looked up at the person that had asked him that question- " If I am here...then i must .." -He tried the best he could to smile but liek alwasy there was no provail it was the same emotionless look in his eyes that could be seen he waited for the persons responce-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:19 pm
lutia studied the man standing before her and judged him carfully what he lacks in manners and respect he apears to make up for in capability despite his attitude and stench he would probaly make a good soldier
"very well...if you can defeat the jarian traing dummy then i shall be satisfied with your talent" she snapped her fingers and stood back as a large pink robot walked towards vyale
"yo my names goto!
i got metal joints!
ill try not to kill ya!
while i make my point!"

((corny but it shall do)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:11 pm
-His eyes widened a little bit at what the girl said and merely twitched a little bit as his eyes slowly grow to a brighter light purple as it looked as if small little pieces of flames seemed to jolt out of his eyes every now and then as he heard what the mechincal disgrace said he slowly glared at it when it said it would try not to kill him-...i want...a human oppent...something that can..scream when i kill it " -He said slowly turning and glaring at the girl called lutia-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:27 pm
lutia smiled back as she got comfortable "dont worry its an imortal robot designed to feel pain trust me it will be just like battling a human of the same build"
the robot gato pulled out a microphone and prepared to spout another verse  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:37 pm
-He continued to glare at the girl called lutia the glare did not lighten down when he talked either he then said a rather demanding type of voice- "..i might be dead....but when i fight..i know what i want to fight....and right now..i am beckoning you...but if must then....." -He slowly turned to the robot and then slwoly walked towards it He already had his sword out It had no form no tewxture no shape It was no more then a pure mist form of a shadow as he continued to slowly walk towards the robot Three Large wings Tainted in blood One of them was torn off and still dripping a dark crimson blood The top two had slashes and holes in them and pieces missing while the bottom left one Was completely tainted in blood Small feathers were slowly falling off of the wing while parts of bone coudl be seen-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:42 pm
lutia was sitting in a rather large sofa drinking a slurpy "i just need to make sure that your talent is real and not another false dark loner wannabe"
gato raised his arm in the air to strike the scourge down with his microphone  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:54 pm
-He glared at the girl much more harshly now- Watch your tounge ..before you lose it mortal...And you wabnt me..to prove to you.....a sample of what i can do.."-He snarled and quickly lunged the shadow balde into the robots chest and as fast as he did that he struck his hand at the ground creating a large black circle with black and blue veins streching out all through out the floor as it seemed multiple hands started to grab at the robot pulling it he then quickly took his sword out of the creature and with that the hands became solid Morbid and decrepid Looking arms and hands and The sound sof pure pain and sorrow could be heard from the circle until the robot was no more he slowly stood up taking his hand away from ground and then merely snapping his fingures as all of the viens and the Tunnel itself that was in the ground faded as quickly as it came he then slowly turned back to the one called lutia and continued to glare at her-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:59 pm
the head of gato rolled out of the room back into storage on its own and lutia stood up nodding "alright you may now consider yourself a member of the jarian clan, now what is it that you are searching for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:29 pm
-His darkened glare slightly lightened some as he merely said-..armor...i just..want armor....for..my arm...no more...no less "-He said Slightly throwing up some darkened blood and then slowly leaning back up and then crakcing his neck some as he took a breath and then exhaled nothing But little bit of blood-".....No..next question..could..you show me to my room...i dont need much...i dotn need anything..at all to be honest....just....a room " -He said in a somewhat nice voice but hated could still easly be heard-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:40 pm
lutia made a bag apear from nowhere and handed it to vyale "within this is a compass that will elad you to your own room and some gold with which to furnish it to your needs go aquaint yourself with it while i try to discover if we have anything that would suit you"
after handing it to him lutia left to the weapon stores to see what she could find  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games