Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 pm
"Thanks Riko. I'll never forget it." Kessaris responds sincerly. He then adds,"This marks the 100th thing I owe you." Kessaris finds himself laughing afterwards. "So...what do you think they're going to have at this art festival? Besides art?"

~~~

Nephilis, now a human again, felt emotions he hadn't in many, many years. He could feel his hand sliding over Samara waist as his other hand caught his desktop. He breaks the kiss and looks at Samara as if he'd seen her in a luscious dream. "I promise my heart, mind and soul to you. I'll never leave you as long as I live. And I intend to live for quite a while, Sammy." He then smiles and continues to kiss her as lifts her onto the desktop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Samara looked into Nephilis's eyes warmly as he spoke. She placed a hand on his cheek, her thumb brushing his skin gently. Returning his smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt herself being lifted onto his desk.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm
"Really cool things I heard. They really never cease to amaze me really. They come up with so many things." Riko said softly, shrugging. "You don't owe me anything, Kessaris dear. It's no problem really... I like helping you." She smiled, blushing and looking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 pm
((I take a quick nap and this is what happens,lol.))

Amara looked up from the water. "Thanks...I will take in everything you teach me" she said to him. She then submerged under the water relaxing then emerging taking a large breath. This could be her new home very well.

Lorna smiled. "I've been good Wyatt. I've been preparing for tonight and Im very anxious to see what the others think she said. "when are you going to tell me....do you like me?" she asked bluntly.

Keliah looked at Morganna. "Kessaris!!!! Auntie Alyss" she said screaming. "C'mon Morganna" she said as she ran down further in the bulb looking for everyone.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Alyss heard Keliah and smiled, yelling towards her. "Keliah!" She ran and found her, hugging her and laughing. "Oh it's been to long my dear, Keliah. My you've grown to be beautiful... you look just like Jean. Come on..." she took Keliah's hand, walking back to the group. "There... found your sister, Kessaris."

Riko saw Keliah and let go of Kessaris' hand, looking away and then smiling. "Hello, Keliah. You look good today..." She said softly, a shy smile on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm
Kendal looked at Alyss "Well to be honest I haven't seen my amulet since my erm...leaving" He said. He didn't want to say openly he died. He then frowned he missed his amulet "but either way it's gone now" He said. He frowned.

Wyatt's jaw dropped upon hearing her question to be honest he never realy put much thought into if he liked her "umm...uhh" He paused unsure how to answer he looked around "I think everyone is going to love the place" He said hoping to avoid the question. He was never good at these sort of things.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Morganna ran fast and caught up to Keliah and Alyss. She walked behind them smiling a bit when she saw Riko and Kessaris holding hands. She was tempted to tease Kessaris, but she always liked Riko and she didn't want to embarass her.  
"No it's not." Alyss pulled out an amulet from around her neck and took it off, giving it to Kendal, kissing his cheek. "You dropped it..." She said softly, giggling and looking to Keliah. "Are you staying long, Keliah and Morganna?"  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

"I've been to each one and honestly, I make better sand castles than they do anyway. The leader can control glass, or crystal or whatever, but she can't master the archetecture of Shale. See, look." Kessaris holds out his hand and pulls organic sand from his body. "Okay, watch this." He focuses, creating at first, a star, then a splat. He finally reaches his goal creating a white diamond rose that looked at is it were cut by refining masters of Tenshu. "That's for you, Riko. Now as I was saying..." Kess continued to rant, not realizing his gesture to Riko.

~~~

Nephilis broke the kiss once more noticing he was over Samara. He smiled as he looked at her body. He could see her tones figure beneath her cordial robes. He ran his finger down the meeting point of the robes two ends over her upper chest. It revealed her cleavage, undergarments and her belly which well tuned and flat. Leaving warm, wet kisses, he creates a trail from her neck to the center of her stomach where he slides his hands over her sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Keliah hugged her aunt. "I've missed you Auntie Alyss!!!" she said smiling. She then rolled her eyes. "Ugh,everyone says that...I look like me...Keliah" she said. She then saw Riko. She noticed she unhanded Kessaris' hand. "Hi Riko...Im doing fine...how are you? YOu're dress is very pretty" she said to her. She then readdressed her attention to Alyss. "Well we are getting ready to leave within the hour, Auntie Christaan wants us all to go together...ugh,she sucks the fun out of everything" she said to her. "Maybe we could with you all...she might not mind" seh said

Lorna looked at Wyatt. She walked around. "Damnit Wyatt..." she said. She then looked at him. "Anyways...yea,i'm sure they'll love it" she said to him smiling. "Especially knowing that there's a big strong man like you here to guard us" she said smiling.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Riko took the rose, looking at it. "I've never seen you do this before... it's... really pretty thank you." She blushed, watching him talk. She looked back at Morganna and made a funny face, then back at Kessaris. "You know... you really are a sponge.." She looked at Keliah and giggled. "Thank you, Keliah. I haven't talk to ya'll in a while... I'm sorry. Just with school and everything. Plus the library and making sure Kessaris doesn't hurt himself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Morganna grimaced. "No, not long. Mom wants us to meet her and Dad in Herbacea before heading to the festival," she said. She would much rather stay there with all her friends, but she didn't want anything to impede on the pending trip to the volcano.

~~~

Samara was trembling underneath Nephilis's hands. Her breath was shaky and everything she was feeling was extremely intense. She hadn't allowed herself to be so vulnerable in years, and it was a little intimidating, but at the same time, highly envigorating.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Kessaris walked, noticing he had turned sand into diamond. "I ahh....I guess so. And Keliah and Morganna," he said looking over to them with a smirk, "I guess it's about time we get a time frame here. The sun is going down so I guess we're leaving a few minutes."

~~~

Nephilis, without turning around, waves his hand as he moves back to Samara's upper body. The curtains behind him close as he lifts her up. "Maybe we should get ready to go instead...." he said, fixing his hair. "There will be time later tonight I suppose."

~~~

Nas was prepared and ready as he fleeced his native american-esque collar. "Monet! You ready to go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:09 pm
Kendal smiled as he held his ammulet "It is realy my ammulet..." He said. He looked at the back. it was definatly it. He looked at Alyss "Thanks this means alot to me" He said. He hugged her for a moment. "You were always a good friend" He said.

Wyatt looked at Lorna "uhh...thanks" He said. He smiled weakly "I'll try to be as helpfull as possible" He said. He lifted his hand and a ice diamond appeared he made it socold it would never melt. He took a string and tied it to it and handed it to Lorna "I call it a nevermelt ice...its garantied never to melt" He said. He handed it to her "Does this answer your previous question" He said. The necklace shined several colors when it was hit by light.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 pm
Morganna looked to Keliah. "I suppose we should get going, too. Unless you wanted to go with your brother. I don't want to drag you along for 'family fun time...'" she said, not bothering to hide the sarcasm.

~~~~

Samara was still trembling a bit, but she was getting herself under control. "I suppose we should. We don't want to be late," she agreed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games