Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:36 pm
"Oh boy..." He muttered as he watched the girl collapse. He quickly ran over to check on her. After he knelt down though he heard another voice come from atop his ship. He looked over and saw a slightly sad looking woman on top of his ship. He was surprised to see her there. "John...John Blues. And you are...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:40 pm
((Multi acounts hehe ^^))  

Gottendamerung

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:41 pm

She tipped her head to one side as he checked on Siri.
"You... John Blues, are perfect... I am merely a figment of her worst nightmares, but you've nothing to fear of me. What would you say if I told you that she is not as bad as she seems...?"
She shifted slightly, and the sound of chains could be heard.

Siri's ears twitched and she growled, but couldn't open her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:26 pm
A Bullet shot near Siri. Another towards the Mysterious man near the craft.

" Don't move, either of you..."

It was Jack, he had his 10-Barrel Chain Gun Arm pointed towards them. He took a few steps closer towards the small group.

" If either of you move...I'm afraid I'll have to blow your brains out..."

Jack's left arm often swayed towards the Mysterious man and Girl, to Siri.

" I believe you all will be coming with me.."  

MasterHan

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:45 am
Ryu was up in the sky his wings folded around his body as some of his black feathers fell from his wings but disappeared into the air as if nothing had been there at all. It was a copy of Ryu made purely of dark energy that couldnt be touched by solid objects but it as well couldnt touch solid objects. The copy loomed over Jack and the others waiting to see what will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:32 pm
"Well I dunno about perf-" John was cut off by the sound of two gunshots, ne passing very close to himself. He turned and saw a man with a gun pointed straight at him. He listened as the man gae orders and death threats. His grip tightened on his staff, but decided against attacking. "Hold your horses. I don't mean any harm." Helooked to the injured girl on the ground. "Before I go with you, could I at least treat her injuries a little. She's in a pretty bad condition."  

John C. Blues

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:10 pm
Jack glares at the small group. Especially at John..He pondered for awhile before finally saying something. He looks over at Siri, then back to John.

" I...*sigh* Miso is going to kill me for this...Fine. Heal her. But don't get too ahead of yourself. If I see any funny stuff going on, I'm not afraid to use this."

Jack waves the gun arm slightly. With that being said, he goes to lean against a building wall, whistling to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:41 pm
John goes over and kneels down next to the girl. He placed his hands above her and said," Heartheal." Two small white hearts float out of both his hands and twirl in the air before descending to the girl. He would have to wait a bit to see if it was enough. He watched the man in the corner of his eye.  

John C. Blues

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:15 pm
Freeze. *Miso was standing a few yards away, his gun pointed at John. in his left hand, he held Violet's unconcious body by the hair, Violet's face was covered in blood. Miso spat some of his own blood onto the ground next to him, still looking straight at John* That woman is amazingly dangerous, she's already costed us quite a bit... *He glares at Siri.* Sir, you're going to have to step away from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:01 pm
John stood up slowly with his hands raised. He had placed his taff back inits sling on his back in order to perform the healing spell. He stepped a foot away from the girl's body. He looked towards the man who had threatened him before. "You probably should have told me the gravity of the situation before letting me heal her."  

John C. Blues

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:27 pm
Jack just looks and shrugs.

" Well, you never asked..."

Jack smirks as he points his gun-arm at them. Jack looks over at Miso and sees Violets motionless body.

" So, Miso, looks like you wiped the floor with him.."

He looks back at the small group, gun still pointed at them, and walks over to Siri. He lifts Siri up and slings her over his shoulder.

" I'll be taking her...You two, follow me, and don't try anything strange...Oh, you can put your arms down now."

Jack starts heading for the ISA Headquarters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:21 pm
Ryu's dopple ganger looked down upon the crowd of people while the real Ryu was in his quarters meditating for a while, but can still see all that was happening through and could get there through his dopple ganger if needed. "This is pretty interesting..." Ryu said to himself as he watched what was happening from afar. "Maybe I will follow them and help them out if the man tries to do anything suspicious."  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:30 pm

The girl's eyes followed Jack, and she gave a loud sigh, grasping the cape where her heart would lie under the cloth and skin.
"My time is running out... John - find her before we both perish..."
With the sound of clinking chains, she vanished.

Siri gave a low growl and flicked her eyes open. Her claws twitched; had she the strength, she would have sliced Jack open from head to toe.
"Put me down!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:41 pm
Jack let out a big 'Ha!' and shook Siri around.

" I don't think so little one, You've been quite the trouble around here, and doing so, you're going to become my little 'Pet' for awhile.."

Jack laughs out.

" It's been awhile since I've had a new 'Pet', all the other ones were no good..."  

MasterHan

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:43 pm
The thought of running occurred to John but the girl in the cloak had stopped that thought. What was she getting at? When he turned to ask what she meant, the girl had gone. With that mulling over in his head, he began to walk behind the man with the gun-arm. He noticed the girl on his shoulder was awake, but said nothing to her. He was thinking of something, perhaps a way to get out of this little stitch. He was also slowly piecing togethor what the girl ahd said and how it relalted to the girl that was now being carried on the gun-armed man's shoulder.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games