Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:23 pm
'Well, I'd like to talk to the Clan Master first," says Erk hoping out of his Ridepod. "Just take my stuff there and I guess I'll meet you there latter." He begins to walk off before realizing he forgot something very important and calls back to beginer, "Who's in charge here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:39 pm
beginner turned to erk "the royal family run things! ask that girl who wandered off shes related!"  

xXBeginnerXx

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:06 pm
(Look up Gundam Wing pics if you want to know what Brett's mech looks like. And if you see a pic of a wierd fighter jet, that is also what Brett's mech looks like. DUM DUM DUM!) "My hangar is in the next clearing over, so it's pretty close. If your mech isn't designed for flight, then we'll make adjustments right here. I'll send a map to your friend's ridepod so he can find his way here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:27 pm
"Oi! Leader lady!" shouts Erk running off after Aki. "I got something for ya!"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:19 am
((You won't get a quick reply. Kikuka's gone 'til the tenth of July.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:34 pm
((Oh, thanks Ebil dood. Never mind that last post then...))
"On second thought," Erk says turning around, "maby I should give her some time to calm down. She looked pretty streesed." He walks back to his ridepod and climbs in.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:55 pm
"Time to fix that jet copter! Follow me!" Brett's mech flew towards the next clearing over and landed next to the chain that anchored his floating hangar to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:30 am
beginner disembarked and looked up at the floating hanger "not bad...you seem to know what your doin..."  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:47 pm
"Gotta tell ya, this is much better than a lot of what you see on the main street." says Erk thoughtfully. "If you want to see something really cool, you should stop by my place sometime. But, back to bussiness, the main problem right now is the powercore, bone dry. Also, the blast caused several short circuts in the controll panel, but those should be easily fixed. FInally, I want to check the engines, one of thge flaws in this design is that crashes tend to jar lose a few parts. Normally I wouldn't worry about this, but since I have to pass through that barrier I don't want to take chances."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:52 am
Remebering that there was no bridge to the hangar doors, Brett pushed a button and a bridge emerged from below the doors. He pushed another button and the doors opened. Brett's mech walked into the hangar and set the jet copter down. Brett climbed out of his mech and unloaded all of his tools and spare parts. "I can probably recharge the power core with magitech, and I can fix the short circuits with a short clearing program. The lose parts can be tightened with a power wrench, and if any are missing, I can replace them." Brett took out the appriopriate tools and parts and set them on the floor. Brett chipped part of a magi gem off and put it in a canister. "For magi power to work with this model, I'll need to install magi circuitry. And I have all I need and more for that." Brett chipped off two more pieces of the gem and put them in canisters. Brett fished out a short circuit clearing disc and a couple power wrenches. "And I'm ready to get fixing!"  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:43 pm
"Ah, the joys of technology." says Erk as he takes one of the power tools. He walks over to the controll panel and pushes a button which pops hatches on all the engines. "Just look for what parts show a red patch, the adjust them to cover it." He walks over and gets to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:43 am
'Mrphephf" Brett tried to say okay. He had a power wrench in his mouth and two power drills in either hand. He walked over to the vehicle and began tightening and drilling parts so red pathes wouldn't show.  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:28 pm
beginner carries some scrap parts and a few tools over and begins repairing some of the broken circuits with a bit of recycling ingenuity
"while were fixing this thing any upgrades in mind?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:45 pm
"Magitech circuitry. We can even change it's power source to magitech. It's actually very easy." Brett walked over to the cockpit and found something that would hold the canister with the gem shard in it. He picked up a canister with a gem in it and held onto it. "Are the circuits completely fixed? I'm pretty sure the loose parts have been tightened."  

Brett_FM

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:29 pm
beginner closed the panel smiling "all the circuits are repaired i garantee it!"

((just to review...brett is a magitech mechanic, erk is an advanced tech mechanist and im a macguyver mechanic did i get that right?))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games