Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:45 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica shook, she was suprised at his assertivness. "Wait, why can't I sleep in my car? Its not that bad of a neighboorhood." She cocked her head to the side and bit her lower lip.

"Does tht mean you do want me to stay?" Veronica touched her fingertips to his cheek and looked deep into his eyes. She tried to read him, but it was hard. She never could tell what this guy was possibly thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:08 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Your an idiot Hunter, you know that right... that little voice in his mind was telling him, strange he thought he had lost his concience decades ago. "Yes, I would like it if you would stay at my house rather than in your car." he tilted his head to kiss her lightly. "I will make sure to stay in my room, you won't have to be concerned about anything as far as that goes."

He guessed she most likely wouldn't mind him if he were to migrate from his room to hers. But he was going to be a "gentleman" about it anyways. She really was rather aggressive on the physical level.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled softly and looked down at the ground. "Thank you." She whispered, no one was ever this thoughtful towards her. "You--" She stopped herself from saying, You wouldn't have to stay in your room... But she decided against it.

Veronica knew she already screwed up once on the physical side of this relationship? She didn't want to mess up anymore. "Thanks." She repeated, unsure of what else to say. She intertwined her fingers with Hunters and smiled at him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I what... Wouldn't have to stay in my room. Hunter chuckled, It's not a problem, now, can I trust you to stay in your too ." he teased. His fingers drifted lightly over one of the larger scars on her shoulder, shifting slightly he brushed his lips against it. "You can stay as long as you need to, nobody deserves this type of treatment."

||Yeah I know my posts are always short and sucky. -_- Im really sorry about that.||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip softly, "I'm not making any promises." She giggled. Her thoughts were coated with thoughts wishes. She wished that Hunter would hold her all night, make her feel safe. Maybe she'd actually sleep for once.

As Hunters fingers slid over her scar on her shoulder, Veronica's eyes slowly closed. His lips grazed over it and she shivered lightly remembering how she received that punishment. Her daddy started off with the cigarette but when that didn't satisfy him he shoved her shoulder on the electric burning stove.

As the memory ended thanks to Hunters voice she gasped slightly. "I won't impose..." She whispered.

||Don't worry. Mine havent been fabulous either. But yours aren't sucky! I love them(: even if they are shortish.||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image

Armand sat with his head resting in his hand again but still managed to look very elegant. He vaguely wondered where the others were and grew a bit agitated with them all except Hunter. The girls were acting stupid and he hated it. He looked over to the doors to see if they would come through the door. He could not wait much longer.

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

The saddest part was he actually cared enough to not want her to go back to that place she called home. "Howany times must I tell you, your not imposing, I want you there." She was so confident, and yet so unsure of herself all at the same time.

||mwhahah viciousness approaching >3||

He smiled lightly, she seemed quite taken with him. Every once in a while Hunter liked to find himself a pretty little girl and woo her into his arms. It was always so easy, and he would keep her around for a week mabey two, they would be completly head over heels for him. Which made their reaction so much sweeter when he killed them, hurt betrayal, heartbreak, fear. It was like the recipe for the perfect meal.

||My problem is I communicate what I'm trying to say in waaaayyyy to little words. I'm naturally blunt, I.e. I get the brutally honest truth out in five word or less. So long posts are a mystery to me ^^ And now I'm laughing at myself XD||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Right, right. You want me there." Veronica told herself out loud. As if that would help her to actually believe it. She knew of her own confidence but she lacked self esteem. Which wasn't totally her dad's fault, though he played a part in it. He always succeeded in reminding her how worthless she was. How pathetic. How trashy. Slutty. Skanky.

God, she just wanted to forget. Her thoughts lingered on the scar on her upper thigh, the most recent one. Damn Cigars. They were bigger and caused a lot more pain then the cigarettes. Though, her daddy always burned her easier with the cigarettes. They were smaller and easier to move and place and hold down for long amounts of time. Even when you run away you'll never forget me this way. Veronica cried so hard that night. It was the line he repeated every single damned time he touched her in anyway that left a mark.

And he was right. He not only scared her emotionally he scared her physically as well. That way everytime she looked at herself she saw him. It didn't help that she looked like him as well. At a loss in her pained memories she almost forgot she was with Hunter. She didn't have a reason to be sad, well she had plently of reasons but none of them should've mattered in that moment. A tear slid down her cheek and she wiped it away quickly.

||LOL! ^^ I'm pretty blunt too. But I trained myself to make my writing wayyyy less blunt. xp I can throw out some really long posts if I'm not busy and stuff. lol ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched as her eyes took on that far away look that indicated she was lost in a memorie. Not a nice one if the tear that had just run down her face was any indication. Reaching into his pocket he almost pulled put the bloody hankerchief to dry her tears but stopped himself at the last moment.

Instead he cupped her face in his hand and gently sipped the tears away with his thumb,l. He kissed her again, savoring the way her soft warm lips tastes, he couldn't wait to find out what her blood tasted like..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:32 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

When Hunter kissed her again, she forced herself to forget everything but him and the way his lips lingered on hers. "You don't smoke do you?" She questioned when their lips parted.

She hated cigarettes. The smell, the taste, the feeling of them being pressed into her skin...

"And not to be totally..." Veronica sighed, "Like annoying or bitchy, because I don't mean it in that way at all, why do you care whether or not I sleep in my car? I get that you say you want me there tonight but... why?" She just couldn't wrap her mind around somebody actually trying to help her. To care for her.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Of all the random questions... "No I don't smoke, why? her next question made him pause. Why did he want to help her? Ah, now he remembered he doesn't like to share his food. "I don't really know, I would just prefer it if you stayed in a safe place.

||Im practically dying at the moment, I'm drooling all over my poor iPod >.<||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Just curious," Veronica touched her shoulder scar, "I'm not a fan of them." She sniffled and closed her eyes for a moment, sighed and reopened them.

"Oh," She wasn't sure how to respond to his answer. She was glad that he wanted her to be safe but was it just a pity thing? Did he care? God, she had a million questions. But she didn't want to interogate him. Poor guy, she should really do him the favor of walking out of his life as she did with Keegan. Though, the way she cared for Keegan and the way she was feeling for Hunter were on two totally different wave lengths. This feeling was way intense.

||Moms yelling at me. I gots to gooo to sleep. I'll reply to your next post, if you post, in the AM. nights^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:43 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Oh, that sounded terrible, my apologies. I don't really know how talk to females. I want you to stay because I like you and I don't want anything to happen to you." He could definatly understand why she wouldn't like cigarettes, or any other hot surface for that matter.

"So do you accept my offer, or have I sufficently freaked you out enough that you don't want anything to do with me." he joked with her. He hugged her tightly and murmmered "I don't want anyone else to hurt you." she probably thought he meant "anyone else" anymore, as in anyone in general. But the really meaning was anyone but him. He generally became quite possive of his meals like this, after all they did require effort, like constantly having to stir the soup to keep it from burning.

||Sorry >.< I kinda fell asleep... ||

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylans breath was short and stiffled. He was so close to breathless he felt faint. But he continued to kiss her harder.

As Ravin's fingers traced all over his body he sighed deep in his throat and moaned quietly. Her hands were in his hair and his body was falling lightly on top of hers as he tangled his fingers in her dark hair as well.

There wasn't an empty space between their bodies. Her body arched into him as he continued to massage her lower back. Ravins clutch was tighter now and Dylan sighed again, he pulled back just slightly, breathing heavily. "Is... is this alright?" He asked her, not wanting to take things to far. Dylan gave her another light kiss before pulling back to await her answer.

His mind was racing, thinking thoughts he felt guilty for thinking.

||ahh. boo razz nights||

||hahaha hey guys, you enjoying the RP?||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin sighed heavily just as Dylan kissed her harder. All too soon, she felt him pry himself away from her. The warmth between them was gone. She tried hard to control her fallen expression. "Is...is this alright?" he asked softly, pecking her lips.

She leaned in closer to Dylan and returned his light kiss with another one of her own. "I would push you away if it wasn't," breathed Ravin, running her fingers through his hair. Ravin was smiling hard then, maybe too hard for her own good. "It's more than alright. It's perfect."
Cupping his face in her hands, Ravin pressed a kiss against his throat where Dylan's pulse throbbed. She allowed her teeth to graze the skin carefully but not enough to puncture.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Not terrible." Veronica mumbled, shrugging one shoulder. She just nodded, still unable to understand why he didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Why would I be freaked out?" Veronica honestly thought he'd be the one running away from her. Look at her, she's a mess! When he held her tightly she leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled softly. Maybe he means it? She wasn't sure whether or not to believe him. Guys were never trustworthy.

The only guy a girl can trust is her daddy, Frenchy said that in Grease, yeah... what lies.

||Tis okay! ^^ I had to go's anyway .xp||

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan barely nodded when she told him that she'd push him away if it wasn't. A smile appearing on his face. Good, but its pretty damned hard to keep my hands, let alone my lips, off of you... He thought.

Too bad he didn't have the guts to say something like that...
He felt her fingers running through his hair, she told him it was perfect and oh boy did he agree. Dylan pulled Ravin into him, as close as possible, lifting her off the floor alittle and her back was now completely against the wall, with him holding her up.

When Ravin's hands cupped his face and her lips pressed against his throat Dylan inhaled deeply. A light sigh slipping between his lips, he felt her teeth slide along his skin. He swallowed hard, his adams apple bobbed feircly. He, then tilted her head up and gazed into her eyes, before pressing his lips back onto hers, with the utmost passion.

||aahaha, its amazing^^ I get to be dramatic xp ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games