Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:29 am
One time, my friend told me he was going to join this guild, and his request was this, and yes I saw him type it:

WHAT THE HECK IS RESIDENT EVIL!? PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!?

I was so embarresed that when he left, I deleted his request. I didn't want him to annoy you guys with his stupidity.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:46 am
Want more? GOOD! XD

Request 44

captin zim
hi i want to join this guild because i think my resident evil skills are fantactic i know alot about all the games and i beat almost all of them dont have a ds so i couldent beat that one .also im looking forword to the release to re5 for xbox360 or ps3 i plan on buying that and to other one coming out for wii well thats about all i have to offer as a true reisedent evil fan i wish to join your guild

Good to know that he thinks his RE skills are.. fantactic. xd "to other one".. Oh, I get it.. He doesn't know the name of Umbrella Chronicles.. and he wraps it up with spelling "resident" wrong. My friends.. we have a spelling and grammar-impaired narcissistic (sp sweatdrop ) sad person. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 am
Man, if Grammar was incarnated as a person, he'd slap that kid so hard that the kid's teeth would fall out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, if Grammar was incarnated as a person, he'd slap that kid so hard that the kid's teeth would fall out.

LOL rofl  

Pyrojunk

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm
When did punctuation die? Well, there is one period in there, although it is in the wrong place. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
When did punctuation die? Well, there is one period in there, although it is in the wrong place. xD
It died last week, 733t and chatspeak were there but they were laughing. The vowels and consonants fought with them. It was horrible. gonk  

La Duchesse

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:35 pm
La Duchesse
Kaworu__Nagisa
It died last week, 733t and chatspeak were there but they were laughing. The vowels and consonants fought with them. It was horrible. gonk

Good lord, I'm sure it was a hard battle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:09 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa

That's so sad and depressing, lol.  

silversquall

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:28 pm
silversquall
Kaworu__Nagisa

That's so sad and depressing, lol.
Yup. Depressing enough to provoke laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:09 pm
Totally just denied my first n00b and it feels so good. I screwed up and forgot the name, though. I always manage to do something wrong. >.<

Request 45

Quote:
i wana enter bacause am a big resident evil fan this is cool, i love jill shes hot, chris is my man and berry and leon and ada and billy coen rebecca chambers, nemesis is kind of cool but evil!! claire, cherry,and steve burnside porr steve he turns into a monster, i love resident evil, my dreams is to b in a resident evil game and my name will b jack not jack krauser, he is bad bad boy! big arm freak! i love resident evil and for all the fans out there resident evil rules!!! it rocks!!!!!! i love resident evil! i have the whole colection!!!! re. 1 re. 2 re. 3 re.4 re. outbrake re. veronica re. outbreak 2 re. 0 re.dead aim re. reinvented and i love them!!! i love resident evil!!

Heh, Berry and Cherry. xD Bad grammar and spelling and just saying "I love Resident Evil!" a ton of times isn't exactly the best way to get into a guild.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:47 pm
The day, the spelling died, we started singing, bye bye, grammar, commas and dots....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:37 am
Has any of you ever gotten a request to join this guild, but that somebody who requested to join ridiculed Resident Evil?  

StriderHayato

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:26 pm
StriderHayato
Has any of you ever gotten a request to join this guild, but that somebody who requested to join ridiculed Resident Evil?
It didn't happen to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:30 pm
If somebody has, they would be in here.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:58 pm
Because in my friend's guild for Resident Evil, he got a request to join where the guy said:

RESIDENT EVIL SUCKS A**! IT'S HORRIBLE!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games