Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!!! ^____^ Sounds like a purple day! <3)

There was a pause, and then the voice laughed. "Oh my, you aren't my little CaAandy at all..let's see..male..gruffer than a human's ought to be..why you must be James, the little werewolf. I've wanted to meet you for so long, but my Candy won't let me." he all but purred again, sounding smug and definately mocking. "And I know he hasn't told you about me..after all, he doesn't want you to know all of his dirty little secrets.."

Roland wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing against her, neverminding that their first real kiss was in an ice cream shop. That just meant that when they looked back on it, they could call it 'sweet'. Roland kissed her deeply, feeling his inner demon rising to the occasion as well...making him almost hungry for his love..  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:58 pm
James growled. "b*****d. You leave Anden alone." he said, starting to go on the defensive as per his wolf-like instincts, especially now that Anden was a part of his pack . . . and Anden would be having a lot of explaining to do . . .

Erika was more than willing to reciprocate, but she pulled back slightly, smiling. "If we keep kissing all night, I won't ever get to eat my ice cream." she said, huffing playfully, though she was so glad that they were kissing . . . it was like all her dreams were coming true . . . except for the one with the banana slugs in ninja costumes . . . that one had just been weird . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Anden was dawdling with getting his water, worried that James would start asking questions again..

The voice laughed again. "Now, now..that wouldn't make me a very good cousin, now would it? And come to think of it..we have met before, once or twice..after all, not just anyone would know about your fur-problem..cousin Damien?"

Damien was more than just Anden's and Erika's cousin. He was the cousin who at fourteen tied up and brutalized his father's affair woman after killing his father with a screwdriver and a hammer. Damien had always been a bit nutty, and he liked hurting animals..Anden had done his best to keep Erika away from Damien and their parents tried to keep them away from Damien anyway..although it was hard without offending Aunt Julie and Uncle Mitch. Julie was their mother's sister and a kind woman, but Mitch was a drunk p***k and Julie was saddled with him after Damien was born. Julie was the only person Damien ever seemed to love, but she went mad after Damien's murder spree and died shortly thereafter.

Damien had been sent to an institution..and then four years ago he'd resurfaced and found Anden. That wasn't all..Damien had gained some kind of power that let him temporarily control people's minds and he was pleased to demonstrate by forcing a hobo to stop breathing until Anden begged for Damien to let him breathe again. He threatened to do the same to Erika, and to expose James' werewolfness if Anden didn't become Damien's..he said from then on, Anden would love only Damien if he didn't want anyone to get hurt. So he had to push his sister and James away, since he loved them most..because anyone he got to close too was in danger of the ever-watchful Damien and he couldn't tell because with Damien's powers..there would be no safety from him. Better to play his lover and be cruel to the other's than risk them getting hurt..

"See..the thing is..I'd like to have Candy to myself..but he's dead set on being all-lovey dubby with you and Erika..so what could I do but threaten to kill her and expose you if he didn't comply..weren't you wondering why he became such a damned p***k? I made my little Candy pretend to hate you..and he pretended very well, all because, in truth..he loves his little family..isn't that sweet? Well..I hope Anden's ready to go..I'll be picking him up soon..I'm going to have to punish him for not coming today, you see."

(*cracks up* Have you ever actually dreamed that?)

Roland grinned. "Oh drat. That would be such a shame." he teased, brushing a hand against her cheek. "Eat your ice cream then, wench." he teased, using the olden word.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:31 pm
James was now growing agitated and the wolf was threatening to resurface. "Damn you . . . You leave Erika and Anden alone! And then go to hell where you belong you psychotic b*****d!" he snapped.

((No, but I thought it'd make you laugh . . . ^-^))

Erika smiled and leaned into his hand before starting to eat her ice cream. She soon got down to the cone but, for her quickness, she had gotten a brainfreeze and she winced, putting her hand to her forehead. "Oww . . ." she moaned.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:39 pm
(I did a doubletake..and started laughing...*cracks up* slugs in ninja costumes..slow little slugs..in uber fast ninja costumes..and their little throwing stars...*craaaacks up*)

Damien laughed yet again, a sickening sound. "I've been to Hell, shall I tell you about it? And I've taken Candy there too..over..and over again..it's not rape when under duress, is it?" he asked, mockingly sweet.

Anden heard the snap as James' voice rose a bit. "What are you-" he saw his phone on the floor and paled slightly, taking a guess at who was on the other end. He darted over and scooped up the phone, looking at James a moment before starting to walk away with the phone. "You said you wouldn't talk to him!-...It's not my fault..and how did you know I was a girl? - No! You're not..it's fine..I'll be right there..-..Yes..of course I love you, only you..bye.." he said, finishing with a tense expression.

Anden gave James a guilty expression before heading for the stairs to get his jacket. "I'm going out," he said, not knowing what all James had been told, "I'm sorry. But you can stay the night here..I'll be back..and then we can hang out tomorrow.." he said, still aiming for the stairs, trying and knowing it was in vain, to distract the other with his words.

Roland laughed and then kissed her head as she got brain freeze. "Lick the roof of your mouth, love. Or else let me do it for you.." he teased with a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 am
((^-^))

James growled. "You are not leaving this house!" he commanded, his alpha voice ringing throughout the room. "I won't let him ruin our friendship again and I'm not going to let him wreck your relationship with Erika more than what he's already done! Damnit Anden! You can't do things like this!" he yelled. "I don't care if I'm exposed, and we can hide Erika from him! I won't let you be his slave!!" he snarled, his haunches raising.

Erika giggled a bit through the pain. "I'm not so sure that works . . ." she said with a little smile.

((Hmm . . . *is wondering if Damien is able to do long-range things* . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:09 am
(o----o *hides behind chair from James' wrath.* O-o that's a good idea! ^__^ o-o I am off to bed, g'night! Happy Mother's Day..or the day after..by three minutes..>_> *looks at comp clock* Night!~<3)

Anden didn't know it, but he was beholden to James in several ways..phyiscal and lawful. One of which was that he would feel compelled to obey commands given by James, and the more serious the command, the harder it was to resist, particularly if Anden was in wolf form when given. The command made him stop walking, and he found himself very much not wanting to disobey..

Anden winced at his snarling and yelling. "S-Stop." he said, not understanding the compulsion to obey and not used to seeing James so angry. "You don't understand..I have to go..he has..powers..I watched him nearly strangle a man to death without even touching him..the man was choking on air, it seemed like..and he'll do that to Erika, even you..and I won't let you become a sideshow freak or test subject by having you exposed..you're my brother, and Erika is my sister..and I have the right to take care of you both..I have to go to Damien, it's the only way I can protect you both.." he said, starting to head away again although his steps felt sluggish..his body didn't want to let him disobey his pack leader..

Roland grinned, waggling his eyebrows playfully. "Shall we give it a try then?" he playfully asked, brushing his lips by hers, but not serious about trying to lick her freeze away for her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 am
((^-^))

James's eyes widened before he frowned. "And it's my duty to protect you . . . I can't let you be used anymore." he said, growling a bit.

Erika blushed immensly. "I-I . . . I dunno . . ." she stammered out softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 am
Anden sighed, grabbing his jacket and heading back down. It was bad enough be a man with Damien, but now he was a bloody girl. He might as well tried to face the other with his hands tied behind his back. Anden stepped up to James, looking at him a moment before wrapping his arms around the other's neck, stroking his fur. "There's no other option right now. He wants me, and it keeps you and Eri safe. That's what matters." he said before pulling away as he headed for the door.

Roland laughed, ruffling her hair. "I was only teasing. It's gone now though, right?" he grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 am
James growled. "I don't like it." he said, following after Anden. "Why can't we try to fight him? Huh? There's gotta be some way that we can get him to leave you alone without risking Erika . . . why does he want you anyways?" he asked, not letting it drop.

Erika smiled and nodded. "Yeah . . . it's gone now." she said, slightly disappointed that he wasn't going to do it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Anden ran his hand through his hair. "He wanted Erika at first. I managed to surprise him actually, he was waiting for Erika and found me..I guess he liked my 'defiance', which was me punching him in the face..then he nearly suffocated the man..and I've been with him ever since..I don't know why. Maybe he just remembered us as his cousins and likes that idea..I don't know..maybe he just likes hitting me back." Anden shrugged.

Roland thought he detected a note of disappointment, so grinning, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, sliding his tongue past her lips as he kissed her deeply..brushing by the roof of her mouth as he did so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 pm
James sighed and thought about what Theresa would think if she were here . . . She'd probably try to blast the guy to kingdom come for using people like this . . . He looked over at Anden. "Andy . . . he can't keep you his slave forever . . . It's not right and Erika will somehow feel like it's her fault that you are being used like this . . ." he said, knowing Anden's sister all too well. She tended to take a lot of things onto her shoulders when she really didn't need to. "Why can't you let me try and help you? Or let me try and get Theresa to help you?" he asked, worried about his brother.

Erika's eyes widened as Roland's tongue slid past her lips into her mouth and she froze, unsure of what to do, how to respond . . . shocked. But . . . it was a good feeling . . . it was just taking her brain a while to realize it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Anden listened to James' words, thinking it over. He paled slightly at the mention of Erika. "She can't find out-" he said quickly, before considering the last bit. "Theresa..her powers.." his eyes widened slightly. "She's got more power than him, I'm almost certain of it..would she..help me?" he asked with a grimace. "I'm still a girl. So I'm pretty sure she still hates me." he said with a sigh..although..she'd softened a bit earlier..she'd healed him too..

Roland noted she seemed shock, so he attempted to rouse her by guiding her. His arms pulled her close, holding her against him as he kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 pm
James nodded and smiled. "If there's one thing she hates more than you, it's people who use others." he said and then tilted his head. "Can you call her for me?" he asked and then told Anden Theresa's number.

Erika slowly started to snap out of her shock and her eyes closed before she started kissing him back, her tongue starting to fight with his over control of the kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:13 pm
Anden called her up and then held the phone by James' head. "Thanks, such a comfort." he said, smirking a little, amused.

Roland nearly grinned as Erika began getting into it, he kept the kiss going for almost a minute, before a group of teenagers cheered and wooted playfully, and he kept it a few seconds more before pulling away with a sheepish grin. "It appears we've made some admirers, love." he said, using the endearment easily.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games