Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 pm
She smiled at Mia. She was one of the nicer owners. She didnt think she minded they were eating food of theirs without permission. "Hello, Miss Mia!" She said still trying to be semi-polite, since she was technically her owner. She looked over at one of the three brothers, as he told them to stay out of sight of the other brothers. At least he wasnt going to make them work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:42 pm
He sighe finishing his beer. "Oh well." He jumped down and walked back into the kitchen  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:43 pm
Drew looked around now very alone. Perfect, just perfect. He figured he'd better find his room. Drew walked up the stairs and down the halls. He checked the open door, yup deffinitaly his bag. Drew closed the door and begain to unpack.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:44 pm
The hairs priked up on the back of her neck as she heard footsteps. SHe took a deep breath, and though, 'Maybe it isnt one of the mean ones. Maybe it is that one brother who warned us.'  

byakuya_legend

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Drew finished packing an dleft the room only to run into a girl. "Hi?" He said stopping his stride to look at her. Slave?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm
((Is that me? Or someone else?))  

byakuya_legend

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 pm
Chloe noticed alot of people in the kitchen and tried to finish the cheesecake fast and put the plate in the sink. She leaned against the counter holding up some lemonade she made. "Hi Mia, want some lemonade?" She asked nicely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm
He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.  

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Chloe glanced at Takahashi. "Let me guess. More achohol? Why drink so much?" She asked simply. Hoping he would not yell at her for asking such a question.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 pm
He pulled out some ingredients to make a cake. "No not more alchohal."  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:21 pm
She hopped up onto the counter and looked at the stuff he was pulling out. "Hey. Dont we usually have to do the work? Why are you pulling out stuff like that?" She said, with a hint of amusement. The Mael family had been using slaves so long, she wasnt to sure if they could do anything simple, like cooking, anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:23 pm
He sighed. "Well you know that cake you just ate. I made that not a cook. That is what I do when I am in a mood or feel like it." He started mixing things together and finally put it in the oven.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 pm
She was honestly suprized he made the cake. It was pretty good. She didnt really know they could do something like that. She sighed. 'I guess I have a lot to learn.' She thought. "Well the cheesecake was pretty good."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm
HE smiled a little. "Thank you. I am making a chocolate cake now. It should be done in about an hour." He jumped up on to the counter  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:44 pm
She looked over at the small mess he created, and hoped dearly she didnt have to claen it up. She looked all around the kitchen, and decided she was bored. She quickly stepped out of the kitchen, and check both ways, just to make sure she wouldnt run into any unwanted company.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games