Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm
jin stood there puzzled then looked at yukie "why " thats all he could say then he ran to the door to melodys room and knocked "mel its me jin please let me in " he said in a voice that was worried for her he had felt like his heart was going to stop ifshe didnt pen the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 pm
jin looked at the door and it wasnt going anywhere so he pulled out a pice of paper and and wrote if you want to talk im at the academy and jin left the house to the academy  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Melody opened her closet and changed into a white dress. She looked at jin's mote and told yukie "Yukie I'm going to the academy!" and she headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 pm
jin arrived at melodys house and leaned against a pole "well hope she didnt do anything crazy " he said as he stay there and wait for her to come to him  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm
Yukie suddenly appeared next to jin loyaly waiting for melody. Melody walked up the walkway headed to her house. In her white dress it fluttering behind her. Her hair was up in pig-tails with white ribbons. She hummed as she walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:23 pm
jin looked at her and his eyes got big "wow you look beautiful" he said as he walked up to her and hugged her  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm
She hugged him back. "Hello jin, so how have you been?" she asked curiously, wondering what he had been doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm
"well i went to the academy to see the new people there " he said as he looked into her eyes as his own changed to there bright blue  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm
"That's good" melody walked next to him she had a basket with her it was filled with treats for jin and yukie. She looked to jin and asked "Jin do you want to go inside and eat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm
jin looked at her "well i...(stomache growls).. i guess i should" he said as he walked over to the door and opened in "after you"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm
"Thank you.." she stated as she walked into the door the basket behind her back. She walked into the kitchen and stated to cook fryed rice, musho pork, and dumplings. she called to jin "Jin, lunch will be done in two minetes so come get ready to eat!" she called as she went to the cabient and got two plates, two glasses and yukies bowl. She ran to the refridgeurator and grabed three pitures. One with soda, one with water, and one with ice tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm
jin walked into the kitchen and walke dover to the sink and washed his hands "ok ill be ready in a few " he said as he sat at the table and politely waited for the lunch to be ready  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Melody walked up all the food in a dish. She brought some over to yukies dish and made a face. She went to the refrodgeurator and grabbed a white cake that was toped with strawberrys. As she stated "And for desert cake" she turned around and faced the frount door and called "Yukie lunch"

Yukie trotted up with a worried look but said "Thank you melody" as she started to eat her dinner. Melody walked over to the table with jin smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm
jin looked at melody " wow you out did yourself " he said looking into her eyes and saw himself in them "melody may we be together forever" he said as he smiled at her  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm
She placed the cake on the table. "I didn't out do my self now if the whole house was full of cooked food that's out doing my self!" she said as she laughed. "I hope we can be together forever tooo jin!" she stated as she told him "Let's eat"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games