Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rather_bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:07 pm
Demetri had gone for a walk to settle his nerves. His mouse conscience, after a long absence was back, and whispering "I can't believe you freaked out to the extent you missed all of your classes!"

"Yes, well, I sure as hell know how to make a good first impression."

For this, he received another slap. Grudgingly he dragged a quarter out of his pocket and threw it on the ground, his payment to the swear jar of the world. Sighing, he continued on his walk, his conscience forgotten and therefore gone. Again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:53 pm
((Hey guys if you're going to be gone for a while please try to message me or tell me in some way so that you're character won't be stuck in events that they're needed for. Also, if you need to catch up on the story line thus far don't be afraid to send my a PM asking what's going on cause Ill be happy to tell you. Lastly, I'd like to let you all know that after this weekend I won't be rping during the week because, well to put it simply, my parents suck. Really. Anywho, that doesn't mean for you to stop rping until the weekend. I'm really happy to see that a few pages are done within the time I'm gone. But the story is all up to you guys, I just add some spices here and there. Anyways you know the deal now so until Kunji posts my story can't go on.. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO READ FROM YOU ALL! Hahahah.))  

PunkUnderPrep

galgoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm
Kunji see's David and walks over to him. Kunji stops infront of him Kunji has his scarf over his mouth. "Are you David Langley?" he looked that same as what the headmaster said he just need proof.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 am
"thanks!" she said with a sweet smile but inside she was thinking stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid and then said "hello, im erin"  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 am
"I'm David!" he said to both of them. "And yes, that's David Langley. Hello Erin!"

Fishing through a large assortment of junk and shiny things in his pockets, he came up with a large red ribbon. Quickly he tied it into an intricate multi-layered bow and handed it to Erin, grinning.

"Here! This would look so cool between your ears. Now, how can I help you sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 am
she smiled at his little bow before positioning it between her ears thinking wow, someone who accapts me, strange... then smiled at the boy and said "thanks, how does it look?"  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am
David looked up at her, squinting. "It looks great on you. I think red is your color!" Looking over at the school, he sighed. "I'm supposed to start attending school today, but I'm late. Is the head here really strict?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm
"thanks, its great!" she said smiling at him, he was really sweet  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 pm
Kunji stands there ready to use force if need be. "Mister Langley im here on oders from the head missters her self to bring you to the infirmary." As kunji said this he holds out a arm gustering David to follow him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:00 pm
Grace looked out the window toward the school gate. It was in the afternoon now and so much had happened during the day. She watched as the oranged hair boy handed the demon a red ribbon.

Her lungs felt tight, but her anger kept her from crying.

For the past 2 years all she wanted to do was fall over crying, but she knew crying wasn't going to do anything but make her more depressed about her life.

Anger was the glue keeping pieces from falling apart, but with the treaty being like it was, anger only feuled the hate she held for Demons. Ripping out their lungs seemed more pleasing than befriending them.

And that's exactly what the orange-haired boy was doing.

Grace sighed, touching the necklace around her neck, remembering the shocks that pulsed through her body when the vampires were attacking. It wouldn't let her move.

She sighed again, before tucking her hands into her jeans and walking down the hallway, passing random people who were gossiping about stupid boys.

PunkUnderPrep

rather_bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:50 pm
It was very nearly time for class. Demetri went back to the demon dorm, hastily packed his bag, and made his way through the hallways. Crap, I hope the Vampires don't start throwing stones out windows again. Crap, I hope that isn't a regular thing around here. Crap, I hope i still know what's going on...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Grace stopped when she saw a demon rushing to some place. Her eyes narrowed in on him, picking up that he was nervous about something. Her instinct to kill gripped at her want to follow him.

' What's it up too..' she thought suspiciously as she began to follow the demon.

PunkUnderPrep

rather_bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 pm
"Alright, advanced english advanced english...Crap, I don't know where anything is around here. Well, of course self, I've only been here for how long... Is it even time for class? Crap. Crap crap crap. Crap, I have to stop saying crap. I need a better word...."

((Thus summing up Demetri's mutterings XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:05 pm
Grace frowned, knitting her eyebrows as she listened to the demon's panick attack,' Are they supposed to act like that?' she thought to herself.

Wondering if she should go up and confront him or just wander around the halls, she kept following him in his awkward way through and around the school, deciding on what she should do.  

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 am
Pulling out the map of the school, David looked until he found the spot marked infirmary. Looking back at the person who addressed him, he nodded his head.

"Infirmary, right? You don't have to lead me, I can find it. I suppose I'm in trouble for being late, so you probably don't want to be around when the Head goes off on me." Leaning in close, he whispered, "Besides, I hear she can get really mean when it comes to punishment, and you don't want to get dragged into that!"

Memorizing the twists and turns necessary to reach the infirmary, David pocketed the map and tightened his shoe laces. The sooner he got there, the more lenient she might be. "Bye, Erin-san! I hope we have a class together!" He waved at the two of them before breaking into a dead sprint, running full tilt through the halls and bursting through the doors of the infirmary.

"David Langley reporting for school! I apologize for being late!" He bowed his head waiting for his punishment.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games