Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Liava took Selina slowly on a trip around the very edges of the castle "This place isn't very clean. There are places the servants can't reach for some reason." she said looking up at the dust with a frown  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Selina frowned. "I don't see why not . . . I'll clean this . . . if I ever have the time . . ." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:38 pm
Liava winced at the last bit, quite visibly "I'll help you. I said I would make time away from Laung for you" she said looking at her friends. Her eyes were open wide with sadness. "I ... I don't ... want him to hurt you" she managed before the first tear fell  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm
Selina's eyes widened seeing Liava's tears. She hugged her friend quickly. "Shh . . . it'll be okay . . . I won't let him hurt me . . ." she said softly, smiling, trying to comfort Liava . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Liava held on to her friend, like she was dependent on her for some reason and she was. Selina had shown her kindness that Liava had been longing for "I am so sorry Selina" she wailed loudly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm
Selina shh'ed her friend, rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. "It's alright Liava . . . you don't have to be sorry . . . please stop crying Lili . . ." she murmured, giving Liava a nickname.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 am
Liava sniffled as she looked up at Selina, smiling sadly at the nickname "Laung used to call me that" she whispered. "I am sorry about my outburst Selina"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 am
Selina smiled softly. "It's okay . . . It's nice to know that you care about me so much . . ." she said before tightening the hug into an affectionate squeeze, releasing shortly afterwards.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 pm
Liava nodded but she wouldn't let go of Selina's arm. She sighed heavily knowing that they were nearing Laung's room. "I'll have to leave you here but you know where my room is" she said "come there when ever you please. I'll deal with Laung" she said slipping back into the shadows  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 pm
"Thank you . . ." Selina said softly before looking at Laung's door and taking a deep breath, letting it out in a long sigh. Better to just get it over with . . . she knocked on the door . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 am
Laung was stood inside his room staring out of the window, his lips tight as he heard the echoing knocks around his bedroom “COME IN!” he shouted. It was obvious that he wasn’t in the best of moods at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 am
Selina flinched at his shout. She entered into the room and stood by the door. "M-Master Laung?" she asked softly, scared about alerting him to her presence, but believing that he needed to know who had just walked into his room . . . She wished that she was back in the gardens . . . at least there Laung had seemed to be at least a little nice . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 am
Laung turned and looked at Selina his face falling from scowl to well what ever came below scowl. He paced towards her and slammed the door "Did you do your duties? If so I have a task for you tonight" he said turning and looking at her  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 am
Selina flinched again as he slammed the door. "W-what task is that sir?" she asked, her voice shaking through she tried to keep it even.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 am
Laung paced towards her again and then grabbed her by the hair chucking her down by the cold fire. "My dog has become sick and I need someone to look after him. You are prefect for that task. He needs to have an eye kept on him in his cage. I thought it would be better for you to stay with him in the cage"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games