Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm

"Hey Rocky is that what they're looking for!?" Dimitris pulled around in his car to the free building clearing a path of the destroyed van as he yelled out. "They are coming around with other stuff up the street so we are gonna have to step it up here which I'm sure you're itching to do." He parked a bit down the street pushing back spme debris and stepped out.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 am

Rocky turned his attention from the Strikedramon to Dimitris below. Ha,ha! Nice!" He said as he materialized a Javelin RPG. "Yeah!! Let's blow s**t up!.....But what about...Uhh..." He glanced at the Strikedramon's chest. "Uh, her?"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

"Who are you talking about?" Dimitris raised his hand blocking some of the glare from the sun.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 am

((EDIT!!!))
"Uh, I think I found who Renamon was talking about when she said that there were more of her kind here."

LimberNimbleShadow

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:55 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Strikedramon sneered at the man before her. She ignored him as she watched the Suits scatter below her. She laughed while baring her canines.

"Silly humans," she hummed to herself again.

She turned her attentions to the to males when she heard Renamon's name again. "Is she really here? Well, this should be fun... Care to point me in her direction," she asked as she cracked her knuckles.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:13 pm

"Wait, wait. She's not here to fight....At least I don..Nevermind. The last I saw of her, she dashed off." He explained, putting his broadsword back into the scabbard.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 pm

"Friend or foe first?" Dimitris called out and motioned for her to come down to him. "I want to make sure first considering the situation we are in, we don't need distractions."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm

"Quiet frankly, I'm unsure. I think we're fighting for the same cause, though." He said as he jumped off of the roof, landing beside Dimitris.

LimberNimbleShadow

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Strikedramon ignored the male's call by shaking her armored head. "Sorry, guys, no time to play."

She began building hopping in search of the yellow fox after saluting to the two men. Her tail helped her to balance as she followed her nose and the direction the guy on the roof pointed her towards.

She could hear the collective questioning gasps of the people below. She couldn't help but grin. She loved showing off.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Rocky let out a dissapointed sigh. "I guess I'l follow her. I want to see what she's up to." He said as he walljumped back onto the rooftop and took off in the sime general direction as he Strikedramon had gone. |BOOM!| |WHIZ!|
"Holy shi- Gyah! Goddamn humans!" He spotted a group of suits shooting at him from below. He lept down and melted all of their gun muzzles. He waggled a finger at them ind tut-tutted. "It's not wise to shoot at me. I can kill you all with the flick of a wrist." He said wit an evil glint in his eye as he drew his broadsword and swiped it, blowing the suits against the wall in front of him. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got someone to follow." He said before leaping back onto the rooftop and following the Strikedramon.

LimberNimbleShadow

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm

She took rest not too far from the apartment on the perch of the Radio Antenna above, she clamped both of her hands down onto the wired structure as she faced towards the site from where she took her leave.

She was meshing the influence of her powerful neural telepathy with the antenna to use it for her advantage, she was scanning the grounds below with her 'amplified' power as the city streets below became flooded by the flashing lights of the police; they were pissed as hornets.
Although her complex physique didn't operate the same as it did in the digital world, she could still bend the laws of reality with her strength.
But she did so hurriedly in her short time since she heard a familiar sound in the midst of the confusion, a helicopter.

Meanwhile back the the apartment (main officer) Keith's face grew red to the site of the vans reduced to rubble, and turned his vision to the rooftops above from where the Strikedramon flew in her leaps.

He slipped over to the radio of a police cruiser and shouted.

"Get me the MDS crew to the Summerview Apartments, cover them with the PEP helis but keep it low! (Pulsed Energy Projectile)"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 pm

"Have fun Rocky with your game of follow the leader." Dimitris cracked his joints getting behind his car and opening the trunk. "I on the other hand have to sit here and entertain myself with a game of 52 pickup."

He casually slams his trunk closed and takes out a black case weilding a Shotgun with a 2 barrels the size of a Howitzer shaft then mounts it on his car. "Would you like me to lock up when I'm done here?" Dimitris chuckled and started up his car cannon and reached his paw out for Rocky's Apartment keys.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm

After all the comotion from inside he growls and slams the mug on the kitchen counter "Man they get all the fun!" He then sees a strange creature jump by. "What the hell!?" He runs to the window and looks out.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Rocky stops in hi tracks and leaps off of the building and ashes back towards Dimitris. "Actually, I think we ma have company!" He points to the large black helicopters surrounding his building. He shouts: "炎の力で! " And leaps up into the air from the ground onto the rooftop, ears, paws, and tail ablaze, canines king out of his mouth. "You wanna play with the big dogs?! Well, I'm right here, buddy! OPEN FRIGGEN FIRE!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Todd looks out to the heilcopters "Oh this is not good." he climbs out the window and shimies down the building to get a better look.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games