Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:26 pm
"How sad..." She murmured, adjusting herself to actually look at him. "You ought to try hanging out with the little ones. They're geniuses, I'd swear. And they go for anything." She smiled crookedly. "Pity you never went to my school. You'd've been a real hit. Especially with the teachers." Leilen continued to watch him, curious more than anything else. Curious about his power, his mindset, and his past. She kept meeting new, interesting people. It was the real reason she had yet to return to her school, though she was sure she could. Now, at least. Her control had gotten better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 pm
"Ted used to say the same thing," Jack said, remembering Ted Brautigan," but then, Ted got caught cause he went and got close to a kid." He considered what she said about school. "I doubt it. That's why the low-men were able to get me in the first place. People go to Algul Siento always of their own will, bcause life in their reality is hell. Mine was no different. Nobody cares for people who end up in the Siento." He wondered how many people had heard his story. Too many to count. People over numerous realities, numerous universes. Few, if any, still remember him.  

John C. Blues

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:34 pm
"Terrible shame... You should put it to music..." Laciryl muttered from the bar, gesturing with his drink. It may have sounded like he was being sarcastic and making light of the blind man's plight... but music really was the only absolute thing in his life... the only thing he could hold onto...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:57 pm
"If I ever go back to the Academy, I'll take you with me, and you'll see." She told him. "The people who one group doesn't like, is king of some other clique. I think you'd fit right in. But it's your life. Your business. Far be it from me to pry any further than I have." She smiled and flipped a coin, watching as light flickered from the surface. Most was reflected, but some of it wasn't. Some of the light had white jagged edges, and cold fire.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:46 pm
"Hm, I'd love to," Jack said," Bu I can't. Not yet at least. Wherever I go, the low-men are sure to follow, not to mention worse kinds. I can't put anything else in danger of being caught or killed." He sighed a bit. "Speaking of which, I probably should be leaving this place soon. Lord knows they'll be sending elders next." He grabbed his walking stick and proceeded to the door. "It was nice palaverin with ya. May ka bring our paths togethor again." He went out the door, into the streets, unsur of where to go next, but going just the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:11 am
She laughed. Outright laughed at the thought of someone actually managing to cause damage at the Academy. If that was what he was afraid of, then he would adore her school. It had more protections on it than a nuclear base on the San Andres fault would have. If you added, oh, say, rock slides, missile strikes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, and anything else you could think.
Mostly because when you collect over three hundred (veering up into the thousands) of the most talented, best and brightest of the magically talented children in possibly eight worlds, you tended to get a lot of trouble. Weather spelss awry, fire-storms in the cafeteria, ghosts in the library. Anything a student could imagine, would probably get turned into a spell and cast...
As such, the school was damned near impossible to damage, it was damn near impossible to stay hidden for very long, and it was damn harder to get the student mages to quit casting spells!
But that was all beside the point. She tossed the Plushie boss a few gold coins and followed the blind kid. "I want my room when i get back." She informed him as she slipped out the door.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:08 pm
A group of Prinniess, Serv Bots, Grunniess and Chu-chus stormed in.
"We want better pay, dood!"

Danish looked in shock. "What the?-"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:10 am
An assortment of little creatures come out from everywhere and demand better pay from danish. Areashine looks over at them, then to her glass of water. She takes her glass of water and pours it on what appears to be the leader. Taking the glass, she walks back to her chair.

"More water please."  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:14 pm
Danish jumped in the air. "Yeah, that's showing them!" Stitch-face poured her another glass.

The angry mob began to grow angrier and Danish jumped onto the bar.
"Umm..... Everybody not involved, I suggest you either (1) leave the place, (2) go to your rooms or (3) hide behind the counter."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:05 pm
"Murder! Murder!
In the night air!
Murder! Murder!
It's a nightmare!
Murder! Murder!
It's a right scare,
Bloody murder
In the night!

Murder! Murder!
Makes your heart thump!
Murder! Murder!
Makes your nerves jump!
Murder! Murder!
Makes your blood pump,
Bloody murder
in the night!

Murder! Murder!
Doin' folks in!
Murder! Murder!
Is the worst sin!
Murder! Murder!
Has me screamin'
Bloody murder
In the night!"

Laciryl's voice rang out through the pub.
The mob stopped, considering what he seemed to be warning them against. Or already accusing them of.
Fancy that! He stopped a mob with a few bars of Jekyll & Hyde!  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:55 am
Areashine just had this crazy weird look on her face.

"What kind of song was that!?"

She shook her head.

"That's some fancy power you have there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:39 am
"What? Jekyll & Hyde? No way!" He laughed. "It's always better with good acompaniment. And I've heard few better than you, my dear."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 am
"Why thank you, but I think the servents are rethinking what they want to do even with out a tune to the song."

Areashine took another sip of her cool water.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:52 pm
The mob came to a decision. "Kill them all dood!!!!"
and they charged in a new fury.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:13 pm
"Damn... Ah well."
He sat down in a chair and put his feet up.
"We are the Pirates,
Who don't do anything.
We just stay at home,
And lie around.
And if you ask us,
To do anything,
We'll just tell you,
We don't do anything."
A pirate shanty before imminent doom?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games