Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 pm
"Hm... I can only imagine. It probably really makes her angry when she really needs to know something or when she gets one in the middle of a battle," Mina said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm..." was all Arisu said.
"..." Asuka would have pointed out the fact that it had been shattered by Roxis, but that would be suicide. If there was one thing she learned by watching others, it was to never correct the king.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:50 pm
Reddiel who had just got back from the bar entered the castle garden he was a little drunk at that time he saw mamuro on the ground "Mamoru *hic* *hic* How you doing eh *hic* so how was the mi-mi-mission* Reddiel then stopped when he saw him pass out on the ground "hey don you sleep when I'm talking to you" Reddiel said picking him up and slapping him "wake up wake up!"  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 am
Arisu sighed. "Drinking again, I see," she said.
Asuka was angry. "Stop that! He nearly killed himself!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 am
"Bah! killed himself *hic*" Reddiel said as he now started punching mamoru " Non Sense mamoru is strong he take punch like wall see see" Reddiel said while facing pucnhing him again and again"  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 pm
"I said stop!" Asuka said, using her shadows to stop his hand mid-punch. She was obviously really angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm
Jay looked at Garnet and Mina"....There...could be a safe place....but"He paused and looked to the sky"Only if you trust me and only if you can keep a secret i will lead you there."He told them before he turned around and went to the west,away from the mountains.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:19 pm
Garnet handed Mina the finished potion to drink, and then stood up with her pack. "Jay, you know I do, and of course I can." She pointed to her eyes which right now were a amber brown colour. "After all, I've had to keep the fact that these eyes are really red a secret my entire life."

"Reddiel," Annexus stayed lying down with his eyes closed while he spoke in a hard tone to Reddiel, "stop punching my tactician this instant." His tone left no other option - those listening would understand that to not do so would be very, very bad for their health.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm
"Sorry..I know..i didn't want to make you mad'' He scratched the back of his head and sighed"Have you ever heard of the guild of the thieves and thei leader which is hidden in the shadows?...I think...We will only be safe there...this was the original plan of mine "He smiled nevously,nearly everyone heard of the rumors about this guild.Thieves with a very young leader.This young man founded this guild and follows him.They aren't normal thieves ,they also once broke into the castle of the king and stohle lots of weapons and gold.ANd the leader of them was rigtheyht now talking to Garnet.Jay never told her ,he was afraid she could get mad at him that he does something so dangerous.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Garnet stared at him. "You want us to join them? Wow...if they weren't looking for us now, they will be when we do. But I suppose it is our last option.....the leader should at least be able to keep us safe, unless he decides to do another foolish stunt like breaking into the castle. Honestly, why to men have to follow this insane urge to prove themselves?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm
"Oh thanks...you just called me insane"Jay mutterd "Well...I don't really want you to join ...but the hideout is a safe place with many spells around it,stronger then your spells ,Garnet"He smilled at her"Oh and this stunt was pretty easy but boring"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 pm
Garnet caught how Jay was speaking. "Wait, I called you insane? No I didn't. I called the leader of the guild insane. And why are you talking as if you are the leader? Don't really want us to join? And the stunt was easy but boring? Also, how do you know how well the hideout is protected? How do you even know where it is?" Through this Garnet had been moving steadily to Jay and now grabbed him by his shirt. "I had think you'd better explain. Because what I'm thinking right now means you've lied to me for years." She was angry. If he was the guild's leader, and had just broke into the castle well, then he was the reason that the king had come looking at her mansion. He would be the reason she had had to abandon her life and put Mina and the others in more danger than just being alive put them. Arisu had probably been seeing him in her visions which would have led them straight to her and the others. Not to mention that Jay had seriously lost any sense she had known him to have if he was the fool robbing under the kings nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:13 pm
He looked away"At the beginning it was easy and boring but then later we got into a trap...we got safe out of there but my illness got worse because of this.I overused my powers this day"He sighed"I..knew you would be angry, i never told you because i knew you would be angry!I was always masked and i only did this thing just once!"He looked at her eyes"And now...what will you do Garnet? yell at me?..hurt me?" He looked sad and kind of lonley and shortly he thought about how much time he had left.It wasn't much maybe 6 mounth? A year?  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm
Garnet sighed and let go."I'm not going to do either of those things Jay. I just wished you had told me....but I'm not going to forgive you for being so foolish with your life and with your member's lives. But I'm staying with you Jay, I'm not going to let it ruin our friendship over something I can't change." She smiled at him and an impish light was in her eyes. "Besides, it sounds like this guild of yours needs a voice of reason and some discipline." She tapped Jay on the nose. "Say hello to your new guild 'mother'!" She chose the word mother as that was pretty much what she was planning on being.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:54 pm
"Mother?"Suddenly he started to laugh and just hugged her"...Thank...you..."His body was still weak and shook slightly"He then let go of her and turned around"Folish... I am just foolish with my own life...but..i just want to enjoy the little rest of my life"He said laughing"Come on!We have to go to the swamps"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 pm
Garnet hugged him back and nodded to him. A sad smile crept on her face as she thought of how soon Jay could die..she supposed that she could understand why he took the risks he did, but she didn't want him to die sooner then he had too. "So, which swamps? They near here?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games