Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mande__e

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:12 pm
Hanyou tried to stand up and walk over to the boy who was sobbing. She ended up almost tripping again. She steddied herself to her feet again. "Hey...Are you ok?" She hopped over to him and sat next to him. "You seem a bit down" She added on smiling and tipping her head to the side. She put her crutches down and looked at the boy. "Opps. I'm sorry. My name is Hanyou." She smiled. "And your is?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:07 am
he walked onto the rooftop and decided one thing with no hesitation "im gonna jump" he yelled tumbling of th building! ((erm splat))  

no devil yet no angel

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 pm
((No devil yet no angel, please stop making one liners!!You need to have atleast 300 characters in each post, other wise I'm sure a crew member will give you a real warning...then if you still continue you will probably be banned from the guild for a certain amount of time...

*Dies from the onliners*))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:18 pm
Hideki entered the dorm building, glancing around uncertainly before starting to walk down the hallways. He looked over his shoulder at Kim once, who he was still carrying, and then paid full attention to where he was going. He finally spotted a door and approached it, finding it let to a flight of stairs. He started up them, moving swiftly even though he was carrying someone, and finally came to another door. He paused for a moment and then pushed it open, finding in relief that he'd taken the right route. "We're here, love," he nodded as he stepped forward and onto the actually rooftop, staring around quietly before looking upwards. He suddenly wanted very badly to just transform and start howling at the moon, but refrained for now.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:26 pm
"Yay!" she said happily as she gently fell to the ground and then streatched slightly looking around. She walked back down the stairs and came back up a few minutes later, her hands stuffed tight with comfters and pillows, she giggled as she moved them around and then turned to him again. She studied his face, he looked happy to be up here but also like he wanted to do something. "You don't have to hold back any wolf urges for me, I don't mind, I'm part cat you know" she said smiling brightly. Almost as if to prove a point she encircled her spot for a minute before curling up into a ball of sorts and giving another yawn as she laughed and watched him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:33 pm
Hideki blinked, watching her go down the stairs again. At first he was absolutely confused, but then he frowned slightly as he saw what she'd gone back for. Now he felt bad for making her go back down the stairs. He would've gotten them if he'd known. He decided not to say anything though, partly because he was distracted by her next comment. He stared at her for a second and then laughed, looking back up at the moon. "Alright, love, thanks." He grinned and then plopped down where he stood, closing his eyes. A second later, a large, dusty brown wolf sat in his place. The wolf turned his golden eyes towards Kim and then barked, wagging his tail happily. Then Hideki looked back up at the moon, closed his eyes, and let out a long, sorrowful howl.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:37 pm
She watched him turn into his wolf form and sat up instantly in a trance as she watched him. "Ah too cute!" she squeeled as she tackled the now wolf, Hideki hugging him tightly and giggled. She let go a few minutes later and let him continue with his howling, wolf's howling never made her feel sad or scared, it used to help her go to sleep in fact. She suddenly felt the irony of that as her eyelids felt much more heavy suddenly. She laid back down on the sheets and pillows, curling up but was determined to not fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:40 pm
Hideki stopped after a moment, staring over at her with his tongue hanging out of one side of his mouth. You could tell he was smiling from his eyes, but he was panting slightly, out of breath a bit from howling for too long. The sudden thought of him possibly having bothered someone came to him, but he decided not to worry about it. Instead he watched Kim as she curled up, laughing quietly to himself, though it came out as a series of light barks. He blinked and then laid down at her side, head resting on his two front paws and tail curled around by his side. His tongue was back in his mouth now, but his eyes were looking up and to the side, staring at the moon even still.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:51 pm
She turned around to face him and smiled softly as she saw him, he really was cute. She blinked for a minute, she tried her best to keep fighting it off but soon felt the tiredness from the day affect her. She blinked but her eyelids kept opening slower and slower till she fell asleep. She cuddled against him smiling slightly but was out of it almost instantly. She pulled the covers around them to keep them both from being cold, but was already in a dream. The peaceful kind of look on her face looked like it would never be replaced, and she mubbled something about kittens but that was it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:56 pm
Hideki's gaze shifted back to her as he felt her snuggle into his side. He wondered for a moment if she could turn into a cat, but didn't ask. Or rather, he couldn't ask. Not in this form anyway. So he remained silent, tail wagging slightly as he watched her drop into sleep after pulling the blanket around the two of them. He would've been fine with his thick fur but was greatful for the thought. His ears perked slightly as he heard her say something about kittens and he chuckled to himself, errupting in a series of low, growling barks, but hopefully they were quiet enough that they wouldn't disturb her. He set his head back on his front paws again, closing his eyes but not sleeping. He didn't think anyone would want to mess with her when she was leaning against an oversized wolf, but you never knew...  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:03 pm
((That made me say 'aw' but now I don't know what to post! I'm so tired, but I want to stay up to talk to you and Yogurt T///T))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:04 pm
[We can skip to morning? xD My dad's telling me to get off, but he just went upstairs so now he can't see if I'm on or not. xDD]  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:08 pm
((Okay you post first, I'm going to try and wake up... -slaps self silly-))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 pm
[I have to go soon... maybe... I'm not sure... xD;;]

Hideki shifted slightly before his eyes suddenly shot open. He lifted his head, looking around, and then slowly set it back on his front paws. He was still in his wolf form and hadn't meant to let himself fall asleep in the first place, but it seemed he couldn't help it. It seemed he was right that no one wanted to approach an oversized wolf though, which he didn't really mind right now since he had someone actually leaning against him, unafraid. He was really glad he'd met her, someone who wasn't at all afraid of him. Even though it was pretty obvious he meant no harm, people still tended to fear him simply because he was different from the humans he grew up with. He found himself wondering once more why he would have been left in a human town to be found, but pushed the thoughts away as he closed his eyes again, tail wagging lazily behind him.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:28 pm
Slowly Kimonto's eyes opened as she blinked them tightly closed again trying her best to avoid the harsh rays of the sun. Finally after a few minutes of silence, she sat up streatching and yawning and she blinked and rubbed her eyes. She looked over at him at first not reconginzing him as Hideki and thinking she had slept to next to a wolf. Then it came back to her slowly "Oh right...hey Hideki!" she said brightly laughing as she hugged him carefully. "Did you sleep good?" she asked him curiously as she hugged her knees and looked up at the sky.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff