Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:28 pm
"Oh, no you don't!" Brett's mech leaped to the altitude of the transport, grabbed it, and threw it to the ground near Hassi. The mech landed on the street and Brett jumped out, charging towards the veteran with his sword beared. "Let me handle this guy Blin!" Brett slashed at the veteran.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:54 pm
Kokuwagata
zephel693
Kokuwagata
At that moment, Juan pulls the trigger, and a bullet grazes the side of Hassim's face.

"Damn! He turned his head."

He pulls back the bolt, and a steaming brass ejects. He loads another round, and relocates, jumping across the roof. Where he runs, there is a slight disturbance and the rain can be slightly seen bouncing off his cloaked figure
zephel; had finally arrived through the abyss portal to the street looking around for that soldier."dambn it when the portals get jacked up. now where to find the soldier."He body sunk into the shadows and he had eyes through all the shadows in the area wth thermal vision.he had spoted something move through the buildings and the shadow he was in raced towards it. his red eyes indetfdy it and irt was the soldier. his red eyes had noticed the rain bounce off in mid air and the darkness told him it was his target so to make anentrance his shadow raced in front of the soldier and his syth opened a hole in the ground in front of soldier and zephel jumped out of it."was sup."with no time to lose he swung his syth at the spot where water was bouncing off from in the air.

Juan flies off the roof and crashes to the street below, near the feet of the mecha.

The two soldiers then open fire on his assaulter.
"oh please like those little shts will take me out."He's syth broke in the middle and you can see what looked like a spin and the blades size increased he swung it at the soldiers and it extened to cut off the barrel's of the guns."now wther you two run...or have your souls comsumed to the abyss."He jumped down and his syth returned to normal but the red blade began glowing meaning he was ready to open a portal to send the two into there iternal doom.  

zephel693

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:52 pm
"i can handle it"
blin replies he holds his club in front of brett preventing him from attacking the vetran  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:03 pm
"If you insist." Brett climbed a ladder to the roof. "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!" Brett charged full speed with his sword drawn at Hassi and began slashing.  

Brett_FM

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:58 pm
zephel693
Kokuwagata
zephel693
Kokuwagata
At that moment, Juan pulls the trigger, and a bullet grazes the side of Hassim's face.

"Damn! He turned his head."

He pulls back the bolt, and a steaming brass ejects. He loads another round, and relocates, jumping across the roof. Where he runs, there is a slight disturbance and the rain can be slightly seen bouncing off his cloaked figure
zephel; had finally arrived through the abyss portal to the street looking around for that soldier."dambn it when the portals get jacked up. now where to find the soldier."He body sunk into the shadows and he had eyes through all the shadows in the area wth thermal vision.he had spoted something move through the buildings and the shadow he was in raced towards it. his red eyes indetfdy it and irt was the soldier. his red eyes had noticed the rain bounce off in mid air and the darkness told him it was his target so to make anentrance his shadow raced in front of the soldier and his syth opened a hole in the ground in front of soldier and zephel jumped out of it."was sup."with no time to lose he swung his syth at the spot where water was bouncing off from in the air.

Juan flies off the roof and crashes to the street below, near the feet of the mecha.

The two soldiers then open fire on his assaulter.
"oh please like those little shts will take me out."He's syth broke in the middle and you can see what looked like a spin and the blades size increased he swung it at the soldiers and it extened to cut off the barrel's of the guns."now wther you two run...or have your souls comsumed to the abyss."He jumped down and his syth returned to normal but the red blade began glowing meaning he was ready to open a portal to send the two into there iternal doom.

At that moment a curious thing happened with the suit of armor. The suits almost invisible blue glow on the seams begins to blacken as the portal to eternal damnation widens. A negative shine of darkness begins to pour out of the cracks in the armor.

The soldiers try to resist whatever is happening but are soon possessed by the suits of armor.

A hoarse and echoing voice emits from the suits.

"This energy...I remember..."

The suit swivels and faces Zephel. Both speak in unison and with seemingly many voices each.

"Who...are you. What faction of the Damned Below are you from. Whom do you side with? Beelzebub, Lucifer or Azazel?"

"We are but Several of the Legion in Service of The Lord of the Flies, Beelzebub."

At that moment, the armor slightly melts under the growing power of the demons inside the armor, bathing in the unholy light nearby. Flies and cockroaches begin to gather, and the surface of the armor begins to writhe as it appears dozens of insects creep underneath the armor of the soldiers.

A muffled cry of terror can be heard beneath the armor. It sounds as if someone is being eaten alive inside.

"Well, they're of no use to me now in that condition."

Juan slips into an alleyway and runs into none other than Adrius.

"Well, at least half of my mission is completed now. I'll at least have enough money to put food on the table, if I get out of this alive. Follow me back to the slums, we have a base camp there, and a craft prepped for evacuation."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:12 pm
The transport skids along the ground several feet, and a power coil is ruptured.

Hassi dives aside from the wreckage.

The transport explodes spectacularly, spraying radioactive pellets and shrapnel in a wide radius.

(Side note: For those interested, yes the railgun and pulse rifles are scavengeable (But they're unusuable right now...but you could still backwards engineer them)...however, the radioactive fuel pellets used to charge the railgun do render the surrounding area highly radioactive with gamma radiation.)

He quickly responds to the charge by dodging, but the sword cuts into his shoulder. However, simultaneously, he sticks out the bayonet low and thrusts furiously, trying to impale Brett.

After a series of feints, he then pulls the trigger, releasing a series of energy blasts at close range.

Meanwhile, the veteran silently circles Blin, refusing to attack first.

Meanwhile, Malem rushes over to the stationary mech, and climbs in. She looks confusedly at the controls, and then remembers.

She uses a tech dive.

"I always wanted to try one of these out."

She goes unconscious in the cockpit, and the machine comes to life, with a bluish glow. She ignores the rest of the combat, and heads directly for the soldier carrying Adrius. She slams her fists down and tries to squash them but she narrowly misses.

The three fighters fly overhead, and drop a large cylindrical objects. It hits the ground with a shock, but there seems to be no other effect. The fighters, after spraying a few soldiers with pulse fire on a second pass, take off.

Meanwhile, the seven soldiers under Hassi's command then run over to assist Hassi.

Kokuwagata

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:29 pm
blin closed his eyes his trunk sitting behind him half open listening for the soldiers movments waiting for an opening  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:39 am
Brett sidestepped the bayonet and narrowly avoided the lasers, one of which grazed his shoulder, and another that bounced off of his automail left arm. He slashed at Hassi's rifle quickly, and slashed at his shoulder again. Meanwhile, Brett's mech's eyes lit up with a vibrant shade of green before ejecting Malem and continuing to somehow attack the soldiers on it's own.  

Brett_FM

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:15 am
Although her body is ejected from the mech, her soul is still trapped inside the mech. Her body now lies unconscious on the roof.

"How do I stop this thing...I need to get back to my body somehow if I can't control this..."

Her soul races through cirtcuitry trying to find the source of her control override.

She could be in danger if they got her body.

She sees the source of the green energy eminating from somewhere into the center of the mech.

The veteran contemplates his options. With focus, and not a trace of emotion he attempts to taunt his foe into an attack. "What exactly do you plan to do with that boating oar?" He remains perfectly focused awaiting an attack.

Meanwhile, Hassi tossess aside the shattered gun, and a katar, beautifully engraved and masterfully crafted out of adamantine shell emerges out of his wrist. The arm comes off and clatters along the ground...it's not flesh and bone. The whine of broken servo motors and micropressure devices can be heard as the armor jerks around for a few seconds before coming still.

"I lost the real arm 10 years ago."

He does a backflip, and brings the katar around in a crescent arc.

The soldiers halt their pursuit and take cover from the mech.

Juan orders the soldier to take Adrius' body and head to the evacuation point in the Slums, which is swiftly done... (Adrius is now gone)

Meanwhile, Juan clambers up onto an adjacent rooftop, and takes apart his rifle. He then uses a set of tools, and starts adjusting his rifle into a 50 caliber rifle.

He picks off three soldiers hiding from the mech, their heads exploding in a flurry of armor and blood. He reloads, and then begins to fire indiscriminately at Hassi and Brett. The surface near them explodes as the large caliber round creates craters in the roof.

While awaiting the answer, "We become one. We are one, and yet we are Legion." The two soldiers melt into one being...and the armor melts off into a cloud of white beetles, revealing a slumped over, yet muscular being of humanoid torso, the head of a deer fly, the wings of a crow and the feet of a lion. The entire body is jet black, except for the eyes and mouth, which are tinged dark red. The body glows with white symbols. After a few second, the body fades shifts again into a man with pale skin, pale eyes, thin lips, greased but groomed hair, perfect, but somewhat yellowing nails, wearing an overstarched suit.

Seemingly adjusting to his surroundings and new identity.

"We...I...a...I mean, I desire to knows...who you side with at home. Our...my mother is current at odds with the others...the Morningstar Lightbringer and the Defiant Despair."

"We...I do not wish it to come to kills...er, blows, and we...we mean...I...would like to remind yous that the mortal realms is neutral grounds for...our kind."

At that moment it can be noticed that there are some quantity of lice crawling along his skin...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:27 am
"i will try to win"
blins eyes were still closed his back now to the vetran soldier and the trunk sitting open and empty behind him  

Blight_of_Luca

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:48 am
At that moment, a bullet punched through Hassim's leg, causing it to explode in a shower of blood and flesh. Hassim crashed to the ground and simply lay there.

"Are you going to kill me now, my opponent?"

He stares at Brett awaiting a response with no trace of fear, only that of honor. He awaits an attack, and clutches the Katar tightly in his fist.

At that moment, Juan killed the rest of the loyalist soldiers in a fussillade of fire, and focuses on finishing off Hassim.

The Veteran still stands there, dodging an occasional bullet, and slowly circles his foe.

"If you will not make the first move..."

He stomps on the ground hard creating a small puff of dust and a loud noise, and then swings the blade upwards in a rising slash. The opponent usually looks down with the noise, and is slashed in the face.

Meanwhile, the device in the street begins to glow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:09 pm
the trunk came to life suddenly with teeth proteruding along the lid
the vetran soldier was quickly swallowed up desapearing within the trunk
which closed in a snapping slurp
(for the record the npc is still alive just imobalised for a while)

meanwhile blin looked downwards at the ground and then looks behind him to see the soldier gone
"well i guess he wont be a problem"
blin grabs his trunk slinging it on his back
and was going to go to the aid of brett when he saw an odd glow in the street  

Blight_of_Luca

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:16 pm
"No... I'm only eleven. I won't kill you. And if I did I'd go insane. So get down before you get a hole in your head. And by the way, it's different when I'm in a machine." Brett slashed at the air and reflected a bullet right back at Juan before taking a running leap into the open cockpit of his mech and trying to override Malem. "It's no use you know. This thing has it's own soul. So eventually, you'll be booted out you mech jacker!" The mech's eyes glowed an even brighter green and ceased to let Malem control it. "It's called a Soul Drive. Only master mechanists can utilize it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:46 pm
Kokuwagata
At that moment, a bullet punched through Hassim's leg, causing it to explode in a shower of blood and flesh. Hassim crashed to the ground and simply lay there.

"Are you going to kill me now, my opponent?"

He stares at Brett awaiting a response with no trace of fear, only that of honor. He awaits an attack, and clutches the Katar tightly in his fist.

At that moment, Juan killed the rest of the loyalist soldiers in a fussillade of fire, and focuses on finishing off Hassim.

The Veteran still stands there, dodging an occasional bullet, and slowly circles his foe.

"If you will not make the first move..."

He stomps on the ground hard creating a small puff of dust and a loud noise, and then swings the blade upwards in a rising slash. The opponent usually looks down with the noise, and is slashed in the face.

Meanwhile, the device in the street begins to glow.
zephel looked up at juan."already forgot that i'm here."He disappeared in a portal and reapperd next to hhim."so picking off ne by one huh?"  

zephel693

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:12 pm
Hassi just lay there on the ground and put away his weapon. And managed to pull himself behind a cement block.

"Well, I suppose I should wait here until my evac comes to pick up what's left of me."

"I concede this battle to you, my opponent. Even if I wanted to continue fighting, I'm afriad it would be futile. I've had the honor of fighting you my opponent. *Cough* I would like to end this on a positive note and call you my friend as well."

A garbled voice comes from the cockpit.

"The thing is...kzzkhtt krack....I am a soul...kkzkkt crack...a multitude of them...kzzkkth krack...under the control of one...kzttkkk crack."

"How I am...kzzktt krackle....controlling your mech...kzzktt krackle...is through my soul...kzzktt krackle or souls..."

The blue glow begins to grow again.

"I am kzzktt krackle a shaman. I dominate the souls of living beings kzzktt krackle...and because of a body mod I underwent kzzktt krackle many years ago...I can mechanically interface my soul into kzzktt krackle machines as well..."

The blue glow begins to grow further. And the HUD display changes from a green tactical readout into a face of a woman. And in the shadows out the face can be seen indistinct, and sinister shapes...occasionally resembling a demon...

"In a way...your mech...and I kzzktt krackle are quite alike. I kzzktt krackle need to get back to my body, if I am to leave this machine kzzktt krackle."

Juan drops the rifle and turns around to face the demon.
"Are you still here?"

He snaps his fingers and a saber and a main gauche appear in his hands, with a flourish.

Along the hilt is the words, "La Mujer de Guadalupe"

He is about to strike the demon, when he stops.

"I think the gentleman behind you wants a word with you."

Then the bullet richochets back and punches a hole through Juan's hand, forcing him to drop his main gauche.

"ARGH!"

"State your infernal affiliate, please. We must know if you serve our Mother. We must rejoin her...maybe...but we...I cannot hear the others...I cannot hears the pigs or the ocean..."

The veteran, completely stuck, "I hate magic."

Meanwhile, the box explodes releasing a shower of small spherical objects with little flashing red lights.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games