Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 am
Daichi smiled and made a set of handsigns himself. "suiton, Water dragon jutsu!" using water from the air 10 dragons of water slammed against the tengu solidifying him in rock. "Oi Like i said." Taking advantage of Shin holding a kunai to Katsu's neck Daichi charged in. Ax in hand he jumped into the air. It was almost like slow motion at full speed. Bringing his axe down he intended to lopp off Katsus left arm. It was the arm that Shin wasnt near so it be more difficult to dodge. His options were to get either his throat slit or his arm detached.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 am
Ryoko activated his Sharingan and jumped to Katsu's aid. Whilst in the air, he did handseals quickly. His hands hit the ground and as he push off the ground, a rock wall broke through the tower from the ground and split it in half, also stopping Daichi. As he reached Katsu, he flipped over the Jonin's shoulders and kicked At Shin's face.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm
"Bloddy hell!" Bringing his axe down on the wall Daichi sliced clean through. Seeing the kick going at shins Face he made a set of handsigns. "Doton mud wall.." Placing his hands on the ground a mudd wall shot up directly where Ryoko was in mid air. It would be hard to dodge it but it was possible. but in order to do so he would have to stop the kick to Shin. Or he could continue his kick and get slammed in the kidneys with a huge wall of mud.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Ryoko activated his Doujutsu. A flame of chakra flew out and the wall was destroyed.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm
(Dude thats awesome!!! whats your dojutsu?....Seriously cuz i might want that for my next RPC!! ^^ and how was the wall destryoed?...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm
((I had forgotten to specify what exactly happens. It is the eternal mangekyou))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm
((Amaretsu?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:15 pm
(If its ameretsu you just killed yourself ^^ the wall still rises even though it is on fire and it will hit you making you on fire.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:16 pm
((This mangekyo provides a sort of shield made from pure chakra, it is fire from the users eye and can stop any attack ( even an amateratsu), the other benefit from this eye is it's ability to see a counter in any physical move done to the user, the counter is not always an offensive move, but it does protect the user from danger.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm
((xD It's interesting to watch you two.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:18 pm
(Oh crap rght the invisible sheild of chakra thing. It sends fire chakra out to deflet jutsu and stuff. but like literally drains your chakra if used to long ^^ Well nothing i can do now. Thanks Lenon...If im correct this is the first time ive met Ryoko..ever ^^))

"Oi guv move it!" Daichi called as he saw the kick near shins face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:21 pm
"Thanks, Ryoko"Katsu raised his hand after ducking and sent out a pulse pulling all the iron in Daichi's body to his heart.

((this will cause a quick heart attack or your heart will explode.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm
((What? That's an auto-hit...or is it? ninja Hmmm...me and Ryoko fight well together, too. Or we used to.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:24 pm
(Katsu..you seriously need to get your kekkei genkai checked out that autoing agin right there...You cant just kill me...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:27 pm
((Yeah...that'll need to get checked out.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games