Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm
A chill ran down Kasumi's spine as she felt her presence in this hospital. She kissed shokos head and whispers "wait here" as she walked out of the room and over to the elevator, as it rose up she stopped it at her level and the doors flung open. "Well Aki, seems we keep running into each other." Kasumi said with a distaste in her voice. Aki was a person who Kasumi despised more then anyone, she noticed that she had been weakened, and would be easy to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm
(( Ooooh noooo!
And Aki isn't weakened. >:
Mentally shaken.
But not really physically weakened ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm
((Mentally shaken is just as devastating really lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku didn't care who was in front of him as he suddenly just push himself from the back and started to walk he ripped off the remaining off his shirt and pass Kasumi. He wasn't showing any emotion at the moment, as he headed to his office to get a lab coat maybe new pants from the one's that been destroyed he said nothing at the moment.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm
NUR

User Image

(NO RUN NUPPINS! Shoko is hurt to hell!)

Shoko sits up from her bed. "Oh no she didn't." Seeing Kasumi walk out the door without a goodbye. Ooh that makes her so angry. She probably is going to go follow some scent of someone she dislikes. Shoko punches the tables leg out and uses it as a cane. Getting up from her bed isn't probably a good idea at the moment, but this is somehting she must do. Suddenly from out of the window behind Shoko a hamster pops in and lands on the bed Shoko was just sitting on. "What the F***."

"Hello miss, is a young lady around by the name of Kasumi? I caught her scent here last I think." The hamster speaks in a funny toned japanese while scratching its ear with back leg.

"Umm ya follow me." Shoko says and shortly after the hamster hops on her shoulder. Walking down to the level where everybody else is at Shoko smiles..."Whats going on here?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

The doors flew open to reveal a nightmare on legs. Not her. Not now. "H-hey there. Kasumi." Aki gave a small wave to the oil of her water. She was knocked to the side slightly as Arekku promptly left the elevator. Frowning she looked back to Kasumi. "Oh wow, would you look at that. This isn't my floor. See ya!" Aki ripped a hole in the bottom of the elevator and dissappeared through it. The spilt second before she hit the ground floor she burst into flower petals. They wooshed out then recollected. She had hardly sustained petal form and could easily use chakra again, so she forced open the elevator door infront of her and rushed out into the lobby. Aki didn't stop running untill she was lost in the crowd of people in the streets of Kusa.

(( I RUUUUN ))
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm
Kasumi watched her leave, though she thought she could escape being both a wind and lightning user, skilled with her wings, and host of the Lightning Goddess. While being able to tract her anywhere in the world, it would be childs play to catch her. Though she couldn't with Shoko there, she rather live with her pain then have it hurt shoko. Kasumi then turned and walked over to Shoko with a smile. "Oh just thought I saw someone I knew." She said walking over and tapped her cheek. "Which gives you no reason to be out of bed in your condition missy." Kasumi said with a angery/concerned look.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku walked past by Shoko as he headed to the Hospital directors office which was already close by and put on a lab coat on for now an got some pants that would usually be given to a patient as he started to wrap up his legs with bandages as well most of his torso and arms. He finish quickly as he got some disinfectant alcohol and bandages so he could continue later on as he put it on a sack then put on the new pants. He looked around for awhile now, he knew he should have at least some extra clothes in the room once he found some sandals he started walking back down the hallway when he realize Aki was gone,'Huh here I thought she was with me in the elevator oh well..." Arekku mumbled to himself.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 pm
"I was worried about you." Shoko smiles "and this little thing was looking for you." A hamster appears crawling on a Shokos shoulder. The hamster belongs to Susumu in all reality and Kasumi would probably know this. "Kasumi, your mother Susumu moved to the water country, the coordinates are as follows..." The hamster continues and gives Kasumi a good idea of where the island is at. Shoko smile continues seeing as her getting out of bed was a good thing. She really needs to get back on her feet. It will be a slow recovery but for now she will be ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Kasumi thought for a bit and picked up the hamster and puts it on her shoulder. "I will be back in a bit Shoko, just need to finish up some training. You focus on recovering and I'll be back soon." She says kissing her lips and disappeared in a burst of lightning.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku heard lightning and Susumu's name he was planning to see her as he walked over to the room,"I need to know where Susumu is well...." Arekku said coldly with a chill in his voice as he looked at Shoko with an expressionless face and not the usual one he had for her. As he just stood there at the entrance of Shoko's room.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Shoko smiles and gives Kasumi a kiss before she disappears in lightning. Sighing Shoko limps out of the hospital to find out what is going on with both Aki and Arekku. Something seemed off about that whole situation here in the hospital.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

(oh well ignored)
Arekku walked to a lower floor not wanting to go through the elevator as he got down to the lobby he looked pretty strange as he headed for his office this time to get some equipment and get some business done.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 am
Aki arrived at the Hospital, Akira would be not far behind her. When he would eventually show up Aki would grab a nurse by her sleeve and set on with the deamnds, "Are you busy?" She asked the woman, who looked at her nervously, "W-well no." Aki grinned, "Good, cause I need your helping drawing a pint of blood from me." The nurse furrowed her brow, "Why?" Frustrated Aki groaned and began to pull the woman to the sitting area where blood could be drawn. "Just do it." Aki flopped in a chair as the woman hurried off to get the supplies.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 am
Akira walked into the hospital. He smirked as he spoke. "You know, you have a very nice...." He paused as he remembered the ring on her finger. 'Only if she was single...' Akira smirked again. "So, what are you doing?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games