Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 pm
((i got one too, but i just told him the truth, that i didn't want the eye, and that he has wasted his time trying to make me think i care))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((Ooh forward it to me. Then put him on ignore. He is just trolling. Obvious troll is obvious.))

((If anyone gets anymore stupid PMs from him, foreward them to Ishmail so that he can edit his post in the crew forum with this added information.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm
((Hey guys my dog is having Puppies... brb))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm
((Ok no more OOC. If anyone else gets something from him, just delete it, maybe send him something derogitory about his mother, then ignore him. He is an obvious troll. He wants you to respond to his stupid s**t.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail left, heading to the Ramen Shop.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm
Lenon's clone appeared in the springs, holding a Suiton Scroll.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm
atlas made it to the spring and look at the clone. 'so. what are you going to teach me for today in suiton?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm
((I have to get off, so I'll just give you a scroll for now.))

"Here is a scroll of the Suiton techniques." Lenon held them out to Atlas with a smile.

((Suiton Scroll))

((It contains up to Genin level.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:15 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir made his way back to the lake. It was a pretty large lake, but he soon found his clothes and belongings by tracking his scent. He dressed himself again and decided to learn some jutsu before taking off. He'd brought the scrolls with him after all. The first one was a lightning jutsu that read...

Dendou Kaitengi no Jutsu (Electric Gyroscope Technique)
Description: This technique offers the user both offensive and defensive capabilities, presenting some interesting strategic options. The user forms the necessary handseals and, by focusing his chakra, creates a pair of rings of electricity around himself, that spin about like a gyroscope, maintaining a constant electric field throughout its radius, which is half a meter from the user. If anything from outside attempts to enter this radius, the rings will shoot a blast of electricity potent enough to knock back a person and completely deflect any projectile. The shield will effectively block any taijutsu weaker attacks, and any weaker ninjutsu attacks. An attacker using a strong taijutsu will be able to enter the radius of the gyroscope, but will still suffer an electric shock as he enters. The user is able to move around while the shield is active, however at a slightly slower speed.

[1/7] Fenrir started his training by practicing and memorizing the handsigns. The sooner he learned it and the quicker he would be able to make them, the better. Speed was always half the fight in Fenrir's mind.

[2/7] After that Fenrir focused his chakra and tried to create the lightning rings around himself. It didn't work the first time, but he expected it.

[3/7] He tried again and was able to make one spinning electrical ring, but only one. Just one of these things would be practically useless to him. He still had a long way to go.

[4/7] Fenrir tried again and was able to successfully create the second ring. They bounced around Fenrir like a gyroscope, earning its name. Fenrir read the scroll closer though, and saw that his technique was far insuperior compared to what it promised. The area it covered around Fenrir was smaller, and the electrical field died out several times as the rings bounced around.

[5/7] Fenrir first fixed the electrical field part. By concentrating his chakra more to make each of the rings balanced with the other, he was able to create and maintain the field.

[6/7] Next he concentrated his chakra even more to fix the area problem. When he was through, the rings provided a barrier around Fenrir equal to a meter in diameter.

[7/7] Fenrir put the last finishing touches on the jutsu by strengthening its field and practicing moving around with the jutsu activated. He found that it was much easier than he first feared. With this, Fenrir could turn himself into a walking electric wrecking ball, as well as defend himself against enemy attacks.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:05 am
*kitty waklked around and saw the spring...she keeps looking around untill she saw fenrir* fenrir? FENRIR!!!! O.O *kitty yelled lil shocked, since she sees him everywhere...*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:25 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir was practicing taijutsu when he suddenly heard his name being called. He glanced up and saw a young blonde woman, looking shocked. "What is the whole village migrating here or something? What're you doing here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 am
*scratches the back of her head* teeheehee...rahenno sended me here...cuz he wanted me to check if everything is alright...*she said while walking closer to fenrir* sweatdrop  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:39 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned. "Of course everything's alright. Any village would be fine so long as I'm around. You wasted your time coming. How long have you been here anyways?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:48 am
few hours why...*kitty asked looking down lil dissapointed*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I was wondering if you'd been around long enough to see what caused the unrest that made rahenno worry so much. I've only been here a few hours too, and let's just say it hasn't gone swimmingly. We may want to leave soon."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games