Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image
Areku came back,"Ahhh that sucked I didn't get nothing done." Areku said as he walked toward the springs with a disappointed look in his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Name: Koisu Ryuu Nara
Village: Kumogakure
Equipment: Ninjato, Shuriken, Kunai, Scroll with a puppet in it, other various ninja tools.
Reason for visiting: To get some of teh ramen. (Z liked the ramen here best. And Z is now a part of Koi so...)
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Unknown. Not long that's for sure...

Koi walked into the village.  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir appeared at the village gates. "Looks like I've suddenly become unwelcome here." he muttered to himself. "Too bad for them" Fenrir quickly made his way for the place he saw Shuko heading towards, careful not to be seen by anybody.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image
Areku stood close to the gates as he sat under the tree and took a quick nap.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
Areku stood up and headed to a random place in the village seeing as it was in havoc at the moment but leaving a lightning clone to keep watch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm
Shiro got to the gates and stood outside them for a bit taking inventory of what he had. If anyone was going to talk to him, this would be the best time.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm
After taking his inventory, Shiro packed everything up and left the village to find himself a new summon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm
((Bye))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 am
Koi walked away from the village. He turned and looked at the gates. "One day, I'll return to you." He said as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 pm
*neko flew to the gates, still her anbu mask on* arg not again...stupid roots want to grab me again *she then flew so high and fast and got over the gate*
*she then turns around*...stay roots! else i'll burn you!... *she then laughed and went furthe in the village*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm
*kitty got trought the gates, going back to cloud to report the status of grass to rahenno*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir appeared at gates with his things and decided it was time for him to return to Kumogakure.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Armand walked into the gates, giving a small wave to the guard. As he continued walking, he stepped on something metallic embedded in the mud. It was a cast-off grass headband woven into a belt. He picked it up, burshed off the dirt, and hooked it around hi waist. Taking the leaf village headband of his forehead, he placed it in the exact spot that the grass headband was lying in.
"Well, I needed to get a replacement anyways..." He walked into the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:42 am
User Image
Areku headed out of the village to do some searching he was going to be back soon he just needed to do some training outside the village for now.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games