Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio smiled and kissed her back. Then he shifted his position to get up from the bed. "C'mon, it's time we moved on to your training."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Okay."Makoto said as she got up."But...I'd like to build this puppet first."She said as she pulled out the scroll with Acero's designs on it.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked at the scroll and nodded. "Alright. Let me clear a space for you." he went over to the living room and closed his eyes in concentration. Immediately all of the books around him levitated and started moving around to the sides of the area, Yukio using his power over paper to control them. When a large enough area was clear he turned to Makoto. "It's ready. Take your time, I'm going to go read a little."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Thank you, Yuki-kun!"Makoto pulled out the supplies from OCHO's hidden compartment and her back pack. She dropped the steel into the space he had created for her. She laid down the designs and began to place the pieces around.((1/5))

Makoto quickly placed all the pieces in their respective places, ready to be put together. She pulled out the knee joints and hollowed out the shins. She installed two spring powered spears into each knee cap.((2/5))

She kept working and grabbed the head. Quickly securing a space, she placed in a folded net that would be able to launch itself out towards her opponents.((3/5))

Makoto looked around. Not much was left to be done.She quickly grabbed the pieces and bolted them together. She placed the knees and head on carefully. Along the spine, she placed small springed blades that could pop out on command.((4/5))

Makoto looked over her puppet. He was almost done. All he needed was... She reached behind OCHO and pulled out the last two pieces, two large broad swords. She put them into the puppets hands.((5/5))

Makoto attached several chakra strings to Acero. She made him raise his arms up and did several practice swings. She pointed one hand at OCHO and started to control both puppets."This isn't as hard as I thought it would be..."
Just as the words left her mouth, her fingers slipped and Acero threw one of his swords towards Yukio, barely missing him."S-sorry, Yuki-kun..."

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio didn't even seem to notice the sword as he simply turned a page in his book. Snapping out of his trance he glanced up at Makoto. "Huh? Did you say something?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:27 pm

"Nope!"Makoto attached a chakra thread onto the sword and snapped it back to Acero's hand."I'm done with my puppet now..."She sighed with relief that Yukio wasn't hurt.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Great, I guess we can leave for your training now." Yukio replied, even though he said that he continued to read on into his book in a zombie-like state.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

"Okay."Makoto said nonchalantly."Um...do you have a way I can carry both of these? They're kind of heavy...especially Acero."

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Still reading the book, Yukio reached into the shelf behind him and tossed Makoto two scrolls. "You can seal them into those. They'll weigh as light as a feather until you need them." he said as he turned another page.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Makoto quickly wrapped the puppets in the scrolls and tried to lift them both."Umm...How exactly is this supposed to work?"She asked Yukio. She hadn't had much training since the academy and was unfamiliar with sealing anything.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced over his book at the puppets and laughed, breaking him away from his reading rhythm. He put the book down and walked over to the puppets. Then he unwrapped the scrolls around them and spread the paper out on the floor in front of the puppets. He sat in front of them and clapped his hands together. "If only Edward Elric could see me now." he muttered. "Abracadabra!" he placed his hands on both scroll and the puppets went up in smoke. When it cleared both of them were gone, and the scrolls were filled with strange patterns of ink. Yukio rolled up the scrolls and handed them to Makoto with a smile. "Just like magic, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:02 pm

"Yeah."Makoto said."So, can you teach me how to do that? I mean, since you're training me, and i'm going to need to do quite a bit.."

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stood up and scratched the back of his head. "Well, just like that I suppose. There's no technique or skill to it. You just touch it and it seals stuff. How does it do it? I haven't the slightest idea, but it sure is convenient."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Makoto sighed."Extremely." She pocketed the two scrolls."So, Yuki-kun, what kind of training are we doing?"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Sound." Yukio stated, reaching into his backpack for the scrolls. "I don't know how much you've learned, but I'm past the genin level in both offensive and defensive jutsu, so I can help you with it while training myself in the higher levels at the same time."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games