Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Daron, smiles. "I'm Daron Ookami... So... Would you like to spar? You can make the rules for the fight." Daron looked deep into akio's eyes with his crimson eyes. They were glowing. And the moonlight made them even brighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio felt a bit awkward looking into Daron's crimson eyes and look away blushing a bit from the situation, "I'm not sure that would be such a good idea..i need to learn some jutsu first, and a summoning style." Akio said, thinking about whether he should learn Taijutsu or Ninjutsu styles to add to his summoning.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

The Demon of Altruism

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku clone suddenly appeared out off nowhere as he peered down the two genin,"Well no time for that Daron, your new teammate is coming and you three will be classified as a team now, I'll make a name for you all later." Arekku said as he then took out a scroll,"You all need to do missions understand?" Arekku asked though he had condense lightning coming from one hand and a rasegan in the other showing this wasn't open to discussion.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Daron looked up slowly. "Always ruining the fun?" Daron said laughing. He looked to Akio. "Let's go before Senpai curb stomps us."  

FullbusterOrleans

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio looked shocked at Arekku, he was not sure why he had the jutsu prepared and nodded, "yes Sensei, but i will need to learn more..." he said in a shy sort of voice.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Daron smiled. "So... Sen- sei." Daron caught his mistake that he made a long time ago.. It had gotten him a knot on the head. "Where is are mission taking placE?"  

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was looking at the with an evil grin,"Well I need you both do some normal missions with me, Akio I'll train ya while doing them since well your class is going to pose a little difficulty but no worries all in time!" Arekku exclaimed as he closed his fist and the jutsu's dispersed.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 pm
Daron smiles, and gets ready to follow...  

FullbusterOrleans

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio nodded, "ok Sensei, lead the way." he said with a happy innocent grin.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku then looked at the scroll as he started to walk away,'The first mission is pretty simple." Arekku said as he pointed ways off toward the hospital,"The hospital need help and you two will be the lackeys to do it."

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Akira made it to the springs looking around for his new teammates and sensei.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:22 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku turned to Akira,"Well here's your third member!" Arekku exclaimed pointing to Akira with a big grin.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Summoner

Akio nodded, "Sensei, what if i mess up?" he asked in a nervous voice. He walked across the moist ground to catch up with Arekku-Sensei. He was eager to get training.

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:27 pm
Daron felt a twing in his left hand... He was tempted to unsheathe his katana and slash through Akio's face. Just because the way he seemed so weak... It made him seem pitiful. "So who is assigned captain for this mission senpai?"  

FullbusterOrleans

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm
((all 4 members are online right now *cough*))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games