Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:27 pm
lenon01
Shimahamaru
(what did I miss?)

((This is what it was for. >.>))

((Oh... I'm an idiot! Sorry!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara headed into the Ramen house again. She ordered her normal food which, again, consisted of riced, mixed vegetables and tea. Amara paid for the food and headed over to a table where she took a seat and began eating. She looked down to her hand. Soaking it in the hot spring had done wonders for it, though it was still a little sore.

Amara stopped eating and undid the headband and put it around her neck once again. She looked to her hand which was a little red and swollen. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders as she pulled her book on handseals out. She began going through it again as she continued eating.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir growled and suddenly shouted "EVERYBODY SHUT THE ******** UP!" Everybody around would hear Fenrir's voice, which would be amplified on an incredible level. I'm here for a god-damn reason! YOU!" He pointed at Shoku. "Take me to your leader! THE REST OF YOU!" He pointed at everyone around him. "Mind your own business! Or I kill the ANBU Capain!" Fenrir growled pulling up the limp body of Katsu, wrapping his sharp nails around his throat.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

((Oh, how I miss the old days of the last time I visited this place. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 pm
((**Blinku** O.o Wow, temper temper XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:06 pm
((Wheeee~ Random entrance. If anyone's bored, I have a new set of missions to do. GO! I worked so hard on them....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm
((I want a mission!! I'm bored! >.< ))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 pm
((Fine fine. I will take my people... well some of them... on a mission if they want.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 pm
((Yay! I'm too busy planning out world domination...er, puppet legs....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 pm
(WHEE!!! **runs in circles around Ishmail** Mission mission mission!!! **Stops** So how does one go about doing a mission? I see the form but do I need to just post it in that thread or pm it to someone? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm
((MISSION FOR ME TOO!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara finished eating her food and began sipping at her tea as she went over the handbook again. Her white hair fell over her shoulders as she looked at it. She had been through it time and again, but the seal that Lenon used just wasn't in it. She sighed and set the book down. "Must be something they don't want to teach people until they are at a higher rank..." She grumbled lightly and set her cup down onto the table. Her mind was reeling, she disliked not knowing everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
With a sigh, Amara set the cup down and stood up. She looked around and picked up her book before heading out of the ramen shop. Now that she had eaten, she had more energy. She decided to wander back to the Tree to see how the boys were doing.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

The clone's words caused Aki's expression to fall. "This sounds like it's not meant to be a temporary place..." What was Lenon planning? It made her a little nervous. It sounded like he was planning something a little big. She looked over her shoulder at Vrail to try and figure out what he was thinking, but that was a mystery. His words didn't really seem to match the expression he had just held but Aki couldn't help but laugh anyway. "You piggy! You just ate two bowls of food." She turned a little to pat his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:05 pm
Lenon chuckled. "Not that big. Maybe a tiny hut somewhere in the forest, if that's okay?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail smiled, but it was one of his fake ones that he had prefected during his terrible childhood. He got another order of Pork ramens and ate it all out of anxiety. His eyes began spinning as his mind played the battle scene of him and Aki verusses all her Clan. It wasn't good either. He drank a couple more of his usual Black Tea with sugar, trying to make himself feel better. He looked at Lenon once more "When can we go? Also how will you make sure they don't find us?" he asked calmly. His eyes were the only thing that expressed his fear, as the Kurama came out once more spinning wildly.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games