Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Alexander looked on in awe. He made a few handseal the looked up at the man. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" Alexander screamed. He pulled out several kunai and shuriken and proceeded to through them at Akujin. "I'm Alexander Inugami and I'm going to kill you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Akuji bent back and laughed an ear splitting laugh, his dark blue eyes narrowing as he did. He rose up only to look at the kunai heading for him. "FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU SHALL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!!!" Akujin pushed off the ground and suddenly disappeared, the kunai thrown at him hit the ground where he stood.. Akujin suddenly appeared in front of Alexander, a bone blade in hand as he attempted a lightning fast slice at his chest.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm
Alexander was suddenly replaced with a log as he disappeared behind Akujin. He then threw a well place kick towards the mans head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Alexander's kick suddenly went right through Akujin, he had created an afterimage. The Akujin image turned purple and would sway into nothingness. The instant the kick went through the image, Akujin's had attempted to do the same slice with the bone as earlier, except it would be aimed at his back. He was using Ryugan's full speed, so Alexander wouldn't even be able to sense him behind him, if this attack hit it would only begin the end of this ninja's life.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm
Alexander's kick went 360 degrees right through the afterimage and continued around. He realized Akujin appeared behind him til it was to late. Compared to Akujin's speed Alexander moved sluggishly slow. He began to fall back. Akujin's blade slashed across both of his eyes. He was furious and disappeared behind Akujin leaving behind an afterimage that also got caught by Akujin's blade. Alexander then fell to the ground from the slash.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm
(MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO YOU STUNNED BUDDY MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!)

User Image

User Image

The instant the bone blade hit, Alexander's life had come to an end. Alexander would suddenly find he wasn't able to move, then Akujin would begin his fatal assault. Without any stop, Akujin swiftly followed the slice to his eyes with vertical slice, knocking his head upward while causing a gash to appear from his chin to his nose, basically almost splitting his lower part of his face in two. As Alex's head went back, Ryugan used his natural flexibility to twist into a lunging roundhouse, sending Alex flying backward.

The attack happened very fluently, no sudden stops happened while he executed this deadly attack. Immediately after his kick connected, Akujin dropped to the ground, instantly spinning at speeds three times faster than lightning, his arms spread out as his palms had three foot steel strength bone poking out of them, so as he spun rapidly, he cut up Alex's stomach area, ripping through his skin easily and slowly elevating him. Akujin then smashed the blades into the ground, slicing through the dirt as he used them to slow himself, then using the momentum off the spin, the spirit went into blasting his air born even higher body higher with drilling finger bullets, shooting through the ninja with ease. Alex's body gyrated in the air wildly, blood constantly spurting from his mouth as he elevated. "It's over, you curr" he said firmly, kicking off the ground, leaping high above his now almost dead body. He elegantly flipped over his body. "Your life..." Suddenly thousands and thousands of 3 story bones shot from Akujin, piercing right through Alex, he would definitely not survive this attack. "Has ended" It would appear to a bystander that a large building of bone just consumed the the ninja. A large crater was formed in the ground below, the force of this attack was one that the world had not yet known to the ninaj world. The bones suddenly vanished, white sparkles now loomed around the field and Akujin began to fall toward the ground. He landed softly an walked over to the enormous crater that would be Alex's resting place. He suddenly vanished and reappeared with two eyes in his hand, Akujin threw them up and down. "Sekkai Reigan, eh??" Suddenly Ryugan reverted back to normal and looked at his dead body. "Idiotic grass shinobi..you cant sneak up on the likes of me." Ryugan pulled out a scroll and sealed his body in it , then leaped upward, landing on his blue fire cloud and flew off the grounds.
This is what happened.

Jutsu used: Genji no Mai - Dance of Two beginings

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm
{{ eek Damn}}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox walked into the field with his dogs and sat down. He waited for Kai as he rested. Kai shouldn't be far behind. Velox was tired of the weight but knew he should not take them off. He patted Haimaru on the head as he looked up into the sky, peering at the cloud.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara ran into the field and immediately started looking around. She was planning on training until something else caught her eye. There was a boy sitting not too far off with a couple of dogs. The masked woman was an animal lover herself, and decided to go say hello. Besides, if he was from another village, she figured a friendly hello would do some good.

Her boots crunched against the grass as she headed over to him. "Hello there boy!" Though her eyes couldn't be seen, there was a friendly smile on the womans face.

However, the weapons she held on her body seemed a little less comforting. There was a katana strapped to the her left hip, and a pair of sharp claws that stayed strapped to her hands. Still, she didn't wait for him to say hello back as she just started the conversation.

"Those are some beautiful dogs. Do they have names?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox could hear as the woman had ran into the field. He activated his Byakugan. The woman's hair reminded him somewhat of Noa's."Hello there,"he spoke with a smile,"Yes they do. The black one's Kiba, the white Tsuki, and the gray's Haimaru. And why don't you take of that mask. I see a beautiful face under there."He said turning to her and pointing at each dog as he said there name.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara seemed a little taken back by the young mans comment. Indeed she blushed slightly which could be seen on her face. But she shook it away quickly. "Sorry, but I don't remove the mask for anyone. I have things to hide like anyone else, but mine are more obvious. Though if you're curious about the mask I can tell you about it. I really don't mind."

She gave a soft smile and looked over to the dogs. "Can I pet them? I know most people just go ahead but I believe it's the animals who decide if petting is alright."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"Well you obviously can't hide anything from me. Yes I'd like to hear about it, and if that's how you feel about animals then let us see how they do react to you."Velox said with a smile. Kiba and Haimaru, the two males, quickly ran up to her but Tsuki, used to being the only female, shied away. Velox chuckled."Those two seem to like you and I can't imagine why."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The masked woman smiled as Kiba and Haimaru ran up to her. She held out both hands, allowing them to sniff her palms before she began petting them. Their fur was nice and soft, which just felt so very comforting. She wished that she had a pet, but unfortunately she hadn't been able to obtain one as of yet. "Animals are smart. They can tell when someone is good or bad. They know animal lovers from haters. Of course most people don't know that they communicate with animals through body language. We humans just talk, so we don't think about body language too much."

She looked through her mask over to Tsuki. Her smile was warm at the female, and it wasn't hard to guess that she felt threatened. So she spoke in a warm and gentle tone. "It's alright Tsuki. I won't take your boys away from you."

Amara gave the two males a nice scratch on their heads before turning to the young man again. "My name is Amara by the way. I know it's proper to give an introduction before you talk but I just got so excited at seeing your friends."

She absentmindedly reached up and touched her mask. "My mother and father are from the cloud village. But I was raised here. Both my mother and father were murdered. Right after they were murdered, I put on the mask. I want to be a great heroine some day, and I feel that people will remember a mask easier than a face."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Tsuki slowly strutted towards Amara.

Velox frowned at Amara's story.
"Well I'm sorry to hear that. I will surely remember that mask, and that face as well.Velox said with a smile. He then pointed to his headband."I am a shinobi of the Cloud. I used to be a shinobi of Konoha. Sorry for not introducing myself either. I'm Velox Sokuryoku, The Blue Fang of The East."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara held her hand out so that Tsuki could take a sniff if she wanted. That sweet warm smile still on her face as she continued talking to Velox. "Velox is an unusual name. But it sounds very strong. Can I ask you why you left Konoha for Cloud? How did you get your nickname?"
She seemed so full of questions and was genuinely curious about Velox.

She thought to herself for a moment. "I missed the chunin exam so unfortunately I'm still Genin. I'm also finding it hard to get trained. It seems our squads are disbanded at the moment so I've only been able to train with the jutsu's I know and my weapons."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff