Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 pm
Niara smiled at Elaise. "Thanks." she said to her. "Lyra, Zuki, and Sasha, lead us in the front!!! Elaise, have your wolves either behind or beside all of us. Lyra, you lead. Call me if you run into trouble, I'll be gaurding everybody from behind." she said. Niara started to move away from everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm
Zack looked at them and nodded"I think we are all ready but before we go i will get us someone who will watch from above,a good friend"He smiled broadly and then whistles.After a short moment a little falcon ,with silver feathers shoot out of the clouds.It flew directly torwards Zack ,landed onto his shoulder and san his claws into it."Ungh..Verdruss!Can't you be a bit more carefull?"He asked the falcon.But Verdruss just tilted his head questioned to its side.Zack sighed"okey...I know you didn't mean it this way...could you please a bit more polite as usually and watch us from above?Warn us if there are any dark creatures trying to attack us from a blind spot."THe falcon nodded and flew circles around Zack and the others.Zack wasn't able to speak to animals but he knew this little bird for so long that there was a connection between them.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm
elaise looked at niara who had taken control of the group and smiled. she made a good leader whether she knew it was a different thing though.
" i'l have the wolves split into two groups one group can protect the rear behind you while the other protect's our sides." she told niara instructing the wolves to make two groups, fang chose to protect the group from the side wanting to be near elaise as much as possible.
" shall we set off then before the creature reaches us? she said looking at niara for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 pm
" Yes, with all due speed. Unless we all want to fight a creature far worse than the one last night." she said. She smiled when Zack's falcon took off again, and laughed when she saw the cats eyeing it hungrily. "No, no. You can't eat that, it's helping us." she said to the cats. "I promise that the cats won't eat your Silver Falcon, Zack." she said. "Let's move off, people, not unless you want another fight again." she said to the whole group.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm
"Were willing and abled" said the brothers.
"Jeez, it's like fracking jungle book all up in here" Dave joked  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm
elaise looked at niara but didn't say anything. she began to fllow behind the big cats after warning the wolves to leave them alone. she wasn't really in a talkative mood and all she wanted was to get to the town before the creature did.
the only thing she said was " i'd be careful everyone i've lived in these forest my whole life and there's a lot of hiden dangers here."  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 pm
As everyone moved out, the bros seem to be in the middle of he group. Everyone walked in a quick pace following their animal scouts.

((Is it nighttime over where you guys live?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:56 pm
"You've got that right, Elaise. From wandering these woods since I was a child, I have discovered many hidden dangers in these woods. These woods became my satuary, my safe haven from the human world, where I was hurt non stop. I never made any friends because humans hate elves, so they hated me for being one." she said to them. She turned and walked away. She had tears rolling down her cheeks from the pain of talking about it and remembering it.
((no. it's 4:53 pm where i live))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 pm
Zack watched his falcon ,which was now flying around the cats.It always flew infront of their mouths and then fast back to Zack"Verdruss stop it..or do you want to get eaten ?"Verdruss looked at him and shook it's head.It took of again ciceld the cats again and then flew high into the sky."Sorry..Verdruss is always like that"He smiled nervously and then followed them in a fats pace  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm
Concerned, Coop follows Niara. He gives her a big hug while starts sobbing.
"You poor girl, that must have been a horrible expeirnce ...sniff... Listen, you don't have to be alone, I'll be our friend. It dosen't matter to me if your elf, human, 3 eyed, green, spikey or whatever. Consider me as a friend. ...Wahhaaa..! crying

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm
elaise walked at the head of the group, her eyes always searching the area ahead of her . fang walked beside her refusing to leave her side she kept looking down at the floor to make sure that she didn't end up falling in any holes or anything.
" we should speed up a bit, if we don't then we will never get there before the creature." she said without looking behind her.

(it's 10 pm where i am biggrin .)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:06 pm
Niara waited until the group was in the woods. She followed them until they were near the creature. She broke off from the group and went to see what the creature was doing. It was a giant, which explained the slow movements and loud footsteps. It was still heading towards the cave. Niara took her bow out, then put three arrows on. She took aim, and fired it at the creature's eyes. Both of it's eyes were struck by an arrow. The third, went up his nose into his brain, killing it instantly. It didn't even have enough time to cry out from the pain. It fell, and shook the ground when it hit. "There, monster problem solved." she said to herself.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm
Niara chuckles. "Thanks." she said giving him a hug back. "Stop crying. You are humiliating yourself in front of everyone, even your own brother!!!!" she said to him as she put an arm around his shoulder for comfort.
((then comes my other post, srry, his post arrived while i was typing my other one sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 pm
( 11:10pm ...)

Zack went to Elaise ,sometimes he looked worried at the sky."..I think we should speed up...I have a strange feeling"He told her.Again he looked at the sky.Verdruss wasn't bakc yet.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:18 pm
after giant is killed:
Niara hears some bird cries and screams. She looks up through a break in the trees, to see Verdruss battling a winged creature. "Verdruss!!! Get away from that thing!!! It'll kill you!!!" Niara yelled at the falcon. The winged creature then looked at her and smiled an evil smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games