Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Poseidon smilled, Hades did just what he wanted him to do. "Thanks" he said, the mist from the ball of water grabbed Hades by the arms and legs. Making it imposable for him to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 pm
{ you did two things wrong in that post the first is whe somthing that evaperates turns into an unseeable gas. the second is tha a auto hit so chag you post}  

Kills 666

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 pm
((no, kiss my a**. only thing ur going to do is doge the attack so this battle will never end, and second when water evaperates and turns into gas it can still be turned back into water))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 pm
{ well i will report you for Gmoding and you couldn't even get that even close to me because howHot hades is }  

Kills 666

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm
((dude, ever body does that, only thing u have to do is counter it. Don't be a baby and cry about it))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Dude you not allowe to do and no good rper does it.}  

Kills 666

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm
((dude, look at some random threads. Lot of peope do it and nowbody rly cares, ppl do it to me and I just counter. If you rly want to do something about it go ask RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife wat she thinks))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm
{ edit your post if you don't wantto look like a bad rper like other people in this guild}  

Kills 666

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm
((look, I'm just going to let the girl how made this thread say wat i should do))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm
((um, who the hell are you?))  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:00 pm
((ok, don't know if you think thats going to impress. But I didn't atto hit, i atto grabbed him. Nothing in the rules about that, and he can just counter))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm
{Change your post i's still an auto hit because one thing you said i can't get out adanother thing is that it'sstill an auto hit so change the post }  

Kills 666

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:08 pm
(( Will you two stop arguing!? Sergeant didn't do anything wrong and you can counter. Stop acting like a baby and get over it and continue with the rp. People don't like it when all you do is act like a whinny baby and like a brat. The only thing Sergeant should do is take the impossible off and put something like it would be very har to move. k? k.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games