Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm
Kiba flashed onto an HUMVEE and looked at the driver. is this the other experiment? i guess i'll take my chances. Kiba, standing on the hood of the HUMVEE, lipped the words "need some help?".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm
First cruiser saw it and swerved out of the way. The closely following car behind did not...."Boom!"...the car burst into flames and caught many of the cars behind it in a deadly pile up. The cruisers remaining followed more cautiously. Since one of the officers had informed HQ of the armored humvee, backup had arrived and was armed with some explosives themselves. One of the police officers leaned out his window, armed with a rocket launcher. Bracing himself so he wouldn't fall out of the car, the man fired a rocket at the escaping vehicle.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:35 pm
Leeloo nodded. "Friends must be helped." She whispered and fought against the forced emotion. She gave up on the attempt when she heard something. Guns, grenades. The shockwave may have not be heard by M, but she clutched her ears and ducked her head, to get rid of the painful ringing. She stood up straight again, but the pained cries of humans haunted her. She gritted her teeth and her blue eyes sparkled, in a determined fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 am
Seeing Leeloo behave strangely again, M asked," What is it?" Walking over to Leeloo, he listened for what she seemingly heard to hear nothing. He worried that perhaps his talk with Leeloo was unfruitful.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 am
Kiba saw the rocket he shot a lightning bolt at it to explode it and then another lightning bolt through his iron pole to the police car exploding that as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 am
Leeloo stared at him. "Guns. Shooting. Grenades. Death." She said and stared at the window. 5 storeys up, her intelligence told her. She calculated her growing power and reassured herself that she'd be okay. "I'm not mad. Two are in trouble. Police are shooting. We must help them!" She almost shrieked. Deciding against jumping, she took M's hand, shivering at the physical contact, and ran out of the room. "Our talk was not unfruitful! I explained to you I was scared!" Then she stopped. "Did you say that out loud?" She asked and turned to M. Then she realised. "A door that is open can be walked through both ways." She said slowly, and a big grin was on her pretty face.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 am
Leeloo's broken speech was hard for M to understand. However, M concluded that Leeloo could hear his thoughts without transmitting them. Either her mental capabilities allowed it or his control was slipping, but he didn't know which yet. Closely following her, M managed to keep up since failure would mean being dragged. Passing some other guests staying in the hotel, M and Leeloo received strange looks, which prompted M to inform Leeloo,"...we mustn't draw attention to ourselves..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm
Leeloo looked down at her body. Her white t-shirt did not cover her slim stomach. The orange suspender... thing drew attention to her fragile and well trained frame. In general, she would be seen as an extravagant dresser. We shan't. The best is to... link arms with me, and keep your head up. Smile sheepishly too. She advised.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:00 pm
((Agh, sorry I've been gone so much, guys. I was moving. But I'm all done now, so i should be around a lot more!))

Sabine kept walking along the stream, stopping every now and again to look at an interesting plant or dip her hands in the water, until she did finally end up at a small lake. She smiled to herself upon reaching it; it seemed peaceful and calm, and private. She wouldn't be poked and prodded here, she was sure. Here, she'd only have to be with people she wanted to be with.

A rustle in the nearby undergrowth attracted her attention, and she instinctively sent out a mental impulse. 'Show yourself.' A small boy - a native, if the description were anything to go by - timidly made his way into the opening and then stood there looking at her, his eyes wide. Sabine was more than a little curious, too - how did his skin become dark like that? She'd never seen any human that wasn't pale; she was fascinated, and she crouched to be more on eye level with him - but her quick movement startled him, and the darted off into the forest. Sabine sighed, not bothering to call him back. There would certainly be others. She wondered, then, about the others 'like her' the scientists had talked about. It had been a while, and she hadn't seen any. But then, she didn't know what 'like her' meant, either. Were there others that had been born of dragons? She didn't think so. More likely, they were just others that had been tested, experimented on, like she had her entire life. Maybe...
She wasn't sure if she really wanted to meet them. She was so content, here on her own right now. But she was curious.
'Is there anyone here?' she called, reaching out with her mind to the entire island. She wasn't worried about intruding into humans' thoughts - in actuality, she didn't even think about it; they wouldn't be able to answer her anyway. But if someone like her was here, maybe they would.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:13 pm
(Hurray!)

"...we must slow our pace as well..." M said trying to bring the both of them to a quick walk. Leaving the hotel, the the main boulevard of the resort was crowded with oblivious tourists, lights, and attractions. M assumed the crowd never thinned there. Making their way through the vacationers, they looked like an unusual couple but nothing more. At this rate they wouldn't get anywhere fast. M could feel Nelia in the direction of the dock and called out to her, "...I feel like something is amiss....are you well, Nelia?...." Before he could receiver her reply, Sabine's thoughts entered his mind. "...many are 'here'.....you must be one of us.....I would like to meet you....." M replied to Sabine's broadcast.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Leeloo nodded and walked with him. Then the source came to her. She dropped her mental walls, without intention and a flood of thoughts and emotions crashed in on her. Keeping a straight face, and ignoring the pain. M, to her left would feel it but she attempted to ignore it. They walked on and then she got the message. It sounded like someone had fired a gun in her ear and amplified the sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 pm
M had released all holds he had on Leeloo's brain earlier, and so her sudden pain made him wonder. "...is there something else wrong?..." He thought to her. The two of them were close to the end of the thickest part of the crowd. They would be able to move more quickly once they put some distance between them and the humans. M could see the blaze of many vehicles on fire in the distance, as well as the airport.

User Image  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm
Leeloo's eyes widened frantically. The screams of death. "From talking to you telepathically I have picked up the gift to read minds/ hear minds. I don't know what happened. Everything was silent then I could hear everyone. Screaming... crying..." Tears were rolling down her face as she saw the sadness of the scene. The violence. There was the scent of an experiement, and the anger shot into her brain blanking out anything else. Memories of fire and pain washed over her, and she trembled with hate and loathing.

((Have to go now. Good night! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Sabine wasn't sure whether to be surprised or not by the reply. Many? Many were here? She didn't know how she should feel about that; emotional response had never been one of her strengths. But... she supposed it sould be a good thing. At least there was no reason yet to look at it in a negative light. And she liked the feel of the 'voice' that had responded to her.
'I would like to meet you, as well,' she responded. 'Who are you?'  

CharlotteGray

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm
Aaron watched Kiba and the road at the same time. "Hey get in!" Aaron shouted as he leaned over to open the passenger side door hoping that Kiba would jump in. Aaron also grabbed three more grenades and tossed them out the window.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games