Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Pyro waited long enough he decided to leave and let him finish what he had to do and then handle him later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm
Kemai approached pyro "what are you doing here!?"  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Luo walked over to Zeramaru confidently deciding it was time to defend his stance. "Zeramaru, sir I need to talk to you right now." Luo was not angry, but he was confident. He would argue his side of his dilema.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 pm
Zeramaru noticed that some of the gennin are getting impatient.
"ok all gennin who have not done the maze go in now and i mean ALL" Zeramaru said rubbing his temple.

((please make a posting order... its what I forgot to do I'm sorry I am just busy ok?))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 pm
Luo1304
Luo walked over to Zeramaru confidently deciding it was time to defend his stance. "Zeramaru, sir I need to talk to you right now." Luo was not angry, but he was confident. He would argue his side of his dilema.

"what is it that you want to talk about?" Zeramaru asked looking at him slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm
((When do you think that the 1v1 start? Not rushing, just looking for a time frame for when to make sure to be on))  

Plexilate

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm
((Havocccc please reply in the quiz room so i can do my cheat, or not smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm
havockboy
Luo1304

"what is it that you want to talk about?" Zeramaru asked looking at him slightly.

Luo took in a deep breath, and then began to speak. "Sir, I believe that my run through the maze should be counted. Why should I have to go through it again? As far as I know, the task was to get through the maze, and I did. Not to mention that it only took me fifteen rooms to do it, meaning that I was the fastest genin to do it. You can't penalize me for doing what I was told. There were no rules posted anywhere that said I had to wait for any other genin to go through with me to do it sir. If you penalize me, then you'd have to penalize Ed and the other girl who tried to go in as well. And Ed already finished it. This exam isn't about patience, it's about testing a ninja's skill. And I believe that I passed that second exam with two scrolls and flying colors. You can't possibly penalize me for doing what was asked of me." Luo waited for a response from the man. He hoped his argument was adequate enough.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:04 pm
Kasumi heard the annoucement and kissed her moms cheek. "Got to go mom, wish me luck." She said running off to the next stage  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Zeramaru gave him a strange grin almost like he wanted him to say what he did.
"I would like you to say that..." Zeramaru said taking out a scroll with the list of the gennin's names "again. but I'm gonna fail you" Zeramaru said holding back a laugh.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm
Kazu went in the room and asked Luo "Hey do you know where the nut case puppet master is?" Kazu was reffering to Zeramaru whom he did not notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 pm
((yay comic relief time))

"excuse me for a momment" Zeramaru said to luo activating his mangekyo sharingan.
Zeramaru's head slowly turned to face Kazu making a 180 degree turn it was creaking very loudly.
"NUT CAS EH!!! AMATERASU!" Zeramaru sent a fist sized ball of black flame towards Kazu then his head spun back to look at Luo.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Luo's body tensed up, and his voice raised. He'd never been more furious. "Excuse me! On what grounds are you failing me? For speaking up? I'm not gonna sit quietly by and seriously let you do this. You have no right to fail me for completing the task correctly. That's not fair! I will NOT except that response, not at all!" Luo was so mad he didn't here Kazu ask him where Zeramaru was.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:15 pm
havockboy
((yay comic relief time))

"excuse me for a momment" Zeramaru said to luo activating his mangekyo sharingan.
Zeramaru's head slowly turned to face Kazu making a 180 degree turn it was creaking very loudly.
"NUT CAS EH!!! AMATERASU!" Zeramaru sent a fist sized ball of black flame towards Kazu then his head spun back to look at Luo.
((Dang it...That's what I was going to do with Sano. evil ))  

Plexilate

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Kazu's Coat got hit by the Amatseru so he quickly removed it and said "Damn it, That was the frikin coat you let me use" He thought that the polo he was currently wearing would be sufficient to keep him warm for now.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games