Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:54 pm
"Well then, atleast you have the right instinct." Hirono said as he walked over to Alice and patted her on the back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm
Alice smiled nervously at Hinoro "Eh...Yeah?.. sweatdrop " If he only knew that I don't remember or recall most of my insticts... She sighed inside her thoughts.

User Image

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:01 pm
(Will be back in a few, at the library.)

"Well then, step back and hold the sword in front of you. THen I will go from there." Hirono said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm
(am back)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Alice sighed "Oh joy..." she jumped back, holding the sword with two hands If I'm scared enough...hopefully those 'intincts' will kick in... she sighed, and looked at Hinoro with determined eyes."I refuse to harm you just to let you know...but I will practice other stuff than swinging at your head."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:14 pm
"Good, at least you know that it is better to wield it in both hands. Now for some advice. It is best to believe the weapon you are weilding as an extension of your own body, that way, it will cut anything." Hirono said as he held his claws beside his body, then dashed toward Alice. "Try and block this!"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Alice turned the sword to the slender side, as it would block blades like those. She ran towards Hirono to equal the blow, as the Sword fitting into his blade, but not hurting him of course. She jumped back, and landed on her feet. She swiped the sword, and shook her head at what she did.

(I need a quick shower hehe brb ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm
"Humph, It seems as though that you know then you appear. Now to kick it up a notch." Hirono said as he held his arms out and extended as he then dashed toward her, sparks flying from the claws.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Alice was a little shocked, as she jumped 6 feet above and over behind him, and landed turning around. She held her sword up in defence, and shook her head No...Don't think..just react..  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:52 pm
(Gotta go)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm
(( Lol okies ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 pm
"Damien, I've in love with someone for a real long time. I'm just gonna come out and say it. I lo-" She tried again."I lo-" She tried one more time."I love you. And I always have been"she said. She jumped up and hugged him.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Damien didn't react quick. At first, he thought it wasn't him that Mei had fallen in love with, since she'd mentioned 'someone.' Although shocked and curious of her sudden actions, he hugged her back. "Since when, may I ask?" Damien said. "And, why have you not told me before?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 pm
User ImageOnce Shou saw Alice and Hirono pick up their swords, he silently left them. For a moment after taking a step away from them, his heart felt sore, once more. He cringed but made his way to his room. After locking the door, he created a large simbol on his floor. Shou then walked to it's center and began reading a spell from his book. Almost instantly, the simbol glowed and light rose from it. Shou's eyes turned topaz yellow. Quick and timeless, a visible blue lightning struck him, causing the demon to wither back inside Shou's inner self. Shou's eyes came back to an icy blue and the simbol's light died. That should keep him locked up for the time being. Although he was back to his original self, the lightning had taken great amount of energy from him. Shou lied on his bed and right away, he fell asleep, from tireness.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm
" 5 years ago. Because I was too shy"She said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games