Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 am
Dojime walked into his room, no longer caring for the damage done to the ship. If it was going to explode it would have by now. As he walked in he saw his guitar, now on the floor. The neck had been snapped in half. It must have fallen off when the missile shook the ship. "Mother ********..." He left his room and went straight to the training ring.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 pm
"What you fought against were antiques...True, yours was as well but better maintained...Are you telling me that just a few mobile suits kept you from your mission...?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm
"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying." Olskey nodded his head, the inside of his mouth bleeding as he was biting his cheeks to keep himself from lashing out against a superior both in rank and skill. Roggshide was one of the few rare people he had any real respect for. "If it wasn't for the one suit hiding in the distance by their ship I could have had this mission. I was about to eliminate the suit who had come after me when they shot at me, deflecting my axe and distracting my attention."

Demi just sneezed again, groaning at the end.
"Either I'm allergic to something on here or that dude is mouthing me off.."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm
"...Most likely the latter..."

"Well, if they seem to be such a hassle, maybe this should be the point to redeem yourself, boy..." Roggshide said with a sinister grin.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 pm
"I will get rid of them the next time we meet." Olskey said, narrowing his eyes. "Even if it's the last thing I do."

"I know I distracted him, but God damn. I didn't even do anything!" Demi exclaimed, flailing her arms about. "Why is so pissed at ME?!" she kept going on, before seeing Dojime storming off back for the training room. "..What's with him..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm
"...I'm willing to bet something got broke when the missile hit the ship..."

"That's good to hear...Now...You are dismissed."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:38 pm
"Greeeeeaaaaat... And he just happens to my commanding officer. God I hope he's not one of those pricks who takes his anger out on his men.."

"Thank you.. Sir." Olskey said, turning back to the soldier who had been laughing at him before Roggshide appeared, his knife already back out and his bloody psychotic smile plastered on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:39 pm
...The soldiers had already run off while he was talking to Roggshide.
"...It looks like they're starting to learn..."

"Sucks to be you~"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:45 pm
Demi just glared at Gil, not appreciating the humor he found in her situation.

"I'll get him later.." Olskey said with a smirk. "I always get my prey."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Gil just groaned, slumping over.
"...Want me to go with you..?"

Before Olskey had even said something, Roggshide was gone...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm
"Naaahh.. I plan on avoiding him unless otherwise." Demi said, walking in the opposite direction of the training room. "I don't think he's happy with me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm
"...And what makes you think that..?" Gil asked, walking with her since he had nothing else to do.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:56 pm
"I may or may not have been a bit scared jumping into the heat of battle.." Demi said quietly, looking the other way. "It's one thing to pass all your tests and training courses with flying colors.. which isn't all that special, now that I think about it. But it's another thing to actually do it for me.. Kinda scary."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm
"It's always like that at first. I remember being like that when I was sixteen..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:02 pm
"How'd you overcome it?" Demi asked, looking up at him. "Because I'm absolutely scared shitless about going out there. I don't think I would have lasted if I went against that guy you did.."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games