Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:01 am
"To everyone in here, report to your designated fields if you require training!" Zane yelled out to the shinobis in his dojo.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Jinto nodded at Zane and began to put chakra into his hands making the tips of his index and middle fingers heat up on his right hand but not his left.Jinto sighed "Man this is going to take forever to do" he said to himself as he pushed his sunglasses up with his middle finger.Jinto put chakra into his hands making the tips of his two fingers heat up again trying to do the same to his left hand he kept putting chakra into it but still nothing.

Jinto let his arms fall to his side as he took in a deep breath calming himself down.I just need to control more of my chakr to move it into my other hand he thought to himself.Jinto felt heat inside of him as he kept taking in deep breaths he could feel his chakra moving inside of him.Jinto put his hand together and put the chakra into his hands the tips of his fingers on the right hand heated up but still nothing on the left hand.Jinto kept putting chakra into his hand he could feel some heat but he still needed alot more.

Jinto sat down on the ground looking at his hands I need to control more of my chakra for this to work" he said as he made the tips of his index and middle fingers heat up on his right hand.Jinto turned to his left hand i just have to do the same thing but on this hand too it should be easy he thought to himself.Jinto stood up and fixed his jacket it was still brunt from his other training he needed to get a new one but it could wait untill later.

Jinto put his hand together and put chakra into his hands making the tips of his index and middle finger heat up on his right hand.Jinto thought of heat coming out of his left hands two fingers but he could still only feel a little bit.Jintp pushed more and more putting his chakra into his hands as he tryed to make his left fingers heat up just like the right ones.Jinto could feel more heat in his index finger on his left hand he was getting closer but he still needed more.

Jinto smiled a bit as he felt the heat in his left index finger "Ok i am getting closer but i still need more chakra control" he said as he took in another deep breath.Jinto put his hands together just like Sensai said control your chakra into both hands to heat up both fingers in both hands he thought.Jinto began to think of a flame on the tips of his fingers one on each of them.Jinto thought of the flame on his right fingers and he began to feel the heat from them but from the flame on his left hand he could only feel a little bit of heat.

Jinto pushed himself more and more as he could feel more heat coming from his left hand.Jinto thought of the flame on his left hand getting bigger it began to give off more heat.Jinto could feel more heat in his left index finger he kept putting more and more chakra into it.Jinto could felt the heat get higher and higher in his left hand as he put more and more chakra into it.Jinto felt alot of heat in his left index finger the tip was almost the same heat as his right one.

Jinto smiled to himself as he kept putting more and more chakra into his left hand the heat in his fingers getting higher and higher.Jinto felt the heat in his middle finger start to get higher as well his left index finger was at about the same heat as his right one all he needed now was for his middle finger to be the same.Jinto kept putting more and more chakra as the heat began to rise in his middle finger he could feel the tip of his finger heatting up just like his index finger.

Jinto felt that his left fingers were the same heat with his right he smiled as he had gotten the right control of his chakra to making the heat in both hands.Jinto turned to Zane as he heard him tell everybody to go to the right trainign areas."Ok Sensai i will be there right away" he said as he bowed to him.Jinto left the dojo going to where Zane had said with a smile on his face that he was going to be learning more fire jutsu's.

((im so sorry dude i forgot about this thing i was busy but im here now my bad XD))  

The DemonKing Of Darkness

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 pm
Rhulain cuts his fingers, and the door opens. He enters te dojo main building and looks around. "Hello, though i am not from Mist, i do possess the stage 2 hyouton bloodline. I have yet to receive any true training, is there anyone who could teach me some real bloodline techniques?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 am
Rhulain looked around for some way to learn the jutsu, like a scroll or somehitng.  

The Extra Syllable

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm
((The main dojo has a huge scroll of all the water, wind and ice jutsus))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:35 pm
(Which I took due to the fact that people have tried to steal scrolls before. So I have it.)  

BluewolfofMibu

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 am
((so who's in charge here, cause I'm trying to get some training in the bloodline))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 am
(Well that would be either me or Hero and he's at the mizukage palace and I'm off somewhere)  

BluewolfofMibu

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 pm
((when are either of you available?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm
(I'm available, you'd just have to find me)  

BluewolfofMibu

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 pm
((right, I think i know who to ask ))

After searhcing for a good while, Rhulain finds no one around. He then leaves to see if anyone know where a teacher mgiht be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Standing and looking around, Luo burst into mist. He needed to train somewhere that was unpopulated for everyone elses sake. That, and he wanted to be alone to meditate on his thoughts. With that in mind, Luo knew the perfect place to go, Vertigo Islands.

EXIT TO VERTIGO ISLES  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 am
Hero's clone landed at the gates and waited for his student  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:22 am
Rhulain walked back into the dojo and found his teahcer. "man, this is gonna be weird. i havnt trained under anyone in a long time. So whats first?"  

The Extra Syllable

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces