Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 am
"Of course. Kummar said before he walked off to find the humans that had scattered around the area. He growled mentally, knowing that any sign of dislike of his orders would get him into serious trouble. He had the situation under control for the most part. He was just about to finish the traitor, grab the humans, and come back with Saika if she was still willing to come with him. But no. This elite guard had to get in the way of everything and assumed that he was messing around. This is why I work alone, or with dragons that follow my orders. Oh well, nothing to do now but keep quiet and do as I'm told. he thought as he started to collect the humans again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 pm
Saika looked at Daquee as he eyed her carfully. Although she still wasn't fully healed she was good enough to be able to fight a younger dragon. She then lowered herself to the ground not takeing her eyes off the light dragon. So another fight must start again with a pointless rivalry that has gone on for centurys. For my life i must fight and defend the strength and abilities of the dark dragon kind... she thought still looking at Daquee carefully as her body tensed up and she watched his every movement ready to react to anything.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:00 pm
"Please make this easy on yourself and hold still. I might despise your kind, but I would still like you to be in as little pain as possible." Daquee said in a cold tone as he moved towards Saika slowly.

Scorch had started to recover from the beating he had just taken. Though he wasn't in any condition to fight or move for that matter. The best he could do was roll onto his belly and watch. The situation was not very different from a past event. Something Scorch wanted to forget, but it just looked like what had happened a long time ago. Though the two events were getting blurred together as Scorch began to lose consciousness.

Marstren had gotten outside the walls of the outpost, and decided to go after Kummar. Saving the people was top priority currently. Though if it didn't go right Marstren might be the one worse off. Even if he did win it might be due to his last resort. "Hey metal head your fight is with me now." Marstren yelled coming up from behind Kummar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:24 am
Kummar looked around and saw another human coming towards him. Unfortunantly, this one was armed with a weapon that could penetrate his armor. He'd have to be a little more careful considering his chestplate armor had already been weakened by the explosion earlier. "You should put that away before you put your eye out human. Come quietly and I won't have to hurt you before sending you to the camps. That'd only make your job a lot harder." he said as he started to circle around him. Most of the other humans had already been rounded up, and Daquee was busy with the shadow dragon, so Kummar decided to take his time with this one. With one quick movement, he swiped his claws at him to knock the human onto the ground.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:13 pm
Marstren raised the barrel up to take most of the blow, and manged to only stumble back a few feet. "Well I'm not exactly planing on coming back with you. Besides shouldn't you worry about avoiding my weapon first?" Marstren held the barrel out in front of him and ran at Kummar. Pulling the trigger so he might hit his opponent if he was attacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Saika sighed i will not stand aside and let you kill me so easily... I have survived this far for a purpose my will to survive and my quest for knowledge... so i promise you this is not were i will fall... Saika said calmly as she looked directly into Daquee's eyes with determination and survival in hers. her stance didn't lossen and she didn't step back. Saika was prepared to fight for her life like she had done since she was 10.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:33 pm
Kummar simply stepped to the side to avoid being hit. "If you don't come back, you'll die. Either way, I win. Kummar said with a grin. He moved around Marstren again and this time clenched his claw in a fist and brought it down above the human to crush him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm
((Back to school for me T.T I'm gonna miss staying up till 3 in the morning all the time.))

"Very well, but it could of been much less painless." Daquee said irritated that it would take longer with resistance. Though with the ground rules set Daquee wasn't going to hesitate. With a flash of light Daquee appeared behind Saika and brought his claw down at her back.

Marstren barely got out of the way, and it was evident since the Plasma pounder had been crushed. Quickly Marstren released the straps and got away from the exo suit. Though now he didn't have any effective weapon, and the only thing he could come up with might not work. "I promise you I will not die that easy." Marstren said creating a safer distance between him and Kummar.

Scorch had come around having only fallen unconscious briefly. The memories had forced him awake since he didn't want to see them again. Though looking forward the scene was playing out just like the last time. "There is no way that could be happening again." Scorch mumbled half way unconscious again.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh really? Kummar said. The human was without a weapon now, and completly defensless. He opened his mouth and flames shot out towards where Marstren was standing. The human would be fried in an instant when it hit.
((You can still stay up until 3 AM. It just won't be as good for you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 pm
((Yeah if my parents let me >.>))

Marstren was officially out of other options, and had only one last way to avoid death. Pulling off his right glove Marstren held his hand up to the flame. The scars started glowing in the design of a symbol for fire the dragons always used. The flames were deflected and the radiant heat was high but not life threatening. "Well I suppose being an experiment wasn't all bad. I did walk away with this little set of tricks thanks to your scientists." Marstren said as a few flames continued flickering in midair around him.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm
Kummar stopped the flames and growled at the human. He seemed to be full of tricks. "Maybe instead of working, I can put you in a zoo along with other humans and freaks like them." he said. This is taking too long. I have to finish this before Daquee sees me and thinks I'm "goofing off" again. Good thing I secured the other humans I've alredy captured in the carrying equipment. They won't be going anywhere until I'm done with this one. he mentally told himself. Then he lunged at Marstren, claws outstretched and mouth wide open to tear him apart. Of course, just landing on the human would crush him too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm
Saika quicklt turned around and was barly able to stopp his claws in time. She pushed his claws to the left and then extended her neck and opened her jaws to snapped her powerful jaws down on his neck.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Daquee wrapped his right wing around him letting Saika bite it instead of his neck. The blood ran down staining the white feathers a dark red. "I'm done with this game." Daquee said fighting the pain throbing in his wing. Small pin holes of light started appearing all around the two slowly getting brighter.

The flames around Marstren flickered out as the symbol changed to an eerie black glow. The symbol itself changed patern to one standing for Midnight. Marstren had never learned many so he didn't really know what he was doing. Though when he looked up he realized he had managed to access the Shadow plane. The dragons often called it the underdark though, and Marstren had always heard about the things that lived on it. The few times he had ever gotten to learn anything there had been nothing good about the underdarks. "Okay gotta watch for creatures. They can all pretty much kill me. Just gotta stay calm and keep a watch out." Marstren said backing up through the black void. I wonder how anything survives here? Marstren thought turning around. The lack of light was making seeing anything next to impossible. Though the experience was short enough nothing came out. Marstren found himself back on his own world standing a good distance away from Kummar. "Hey lose track of me? I'm just curious you mentioned a zoo. The day I was given these scars I overheard something similar. Did you work on subject 391-50822 by any chance?" Marstren could only remember the number since he had been called that for several months. Even though he would have liked to forget about it long ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm
"I had two friends that worked on that project. You must be that one they had been working on. They'll be glad when I bring back their lab rat." Kummar said. But I don't remember them ever mentioning that he could do things like this. How can a human deflect fire and access the underdarks? he asked himself. "For a human, you're being especially difficult. Just stop now and I'll make your death painless if you don't want to surrender." he said, walking towards the human again. He walked to the human's side and tried something else. He shot flames at him again at the human's front, but this time, his tail came from behind to catch Marstren if he tried to dodge the fire.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Saika quickly released his wing and sunk into the underdark. fine if you want it your way... Saika said in a voice that almost sounded like she was possesed. She rose from the ground behind Daquee her wings spread out wide and a dark shadow casting over both of them swallowing the light. Her bright blue eyes gleamed down at him as claws of darkness from the shadow reached out to pull him in while others tryed to scratch him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games