Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm
Dino Pakkun
User Image

XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 am
User Image
wat I still have both my eyelids

That was unexpected

User Image

Cabron the Swan

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 am
YEAH, I FINALLY GOT IN A STORY!

FOR ABOUT ONE PARAGRAPH, BUT STILL!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 am
Yaaay, I'm a detective. :3
DETECTIVE DRAKON IS ON THE CASE!

>>
<<
*goes to make a detective avi*

Also, Turtle, you were in a story before, I believe. :B  

Terara Drakon

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am
working on the new part right now

there will be a fight scene and more drama and more characters  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 am
But as soon as he turned his back, LPS smashed a bottle on his head. She knew that she was dead if Allegro found out she told Trenn, so she might as well try to take him down here. Her friends ILI and Turtle jumped into action to help her. Obviously, Trenn was not amused. He punched ILI in the face and sent her skidding against the pavement. Trenn was not above hitting a woman. Due to his wife's death, however, he would not kill them. He wouldn't be able to handle the guilt.

ILI was out cold. Turtle was making a Molotov cocktail as LPS took swings at Trenn. Trenn dodged each blow until he saw an opening, and then he punched her in the stomach. He was too late to stop Turtle's cocktail, however, which was already flying through the air two feet in front of his face. He swung his chainsaw arm in time to break the bottle, and a good deal of it only spread flames on his arms. Unfortunately, some of the fuel inside spilled on his face before combusting. He couldn't see, and he could hear footsteps. Probably Turtle coming to finish him off. He took a swing and missed. It was hopeless. He heard a gun c**k. Turtle growled. There was a shot heard, but Trenn didn't hear anything. There was a soft thump, like a body falling, and a few seconds later Trenn felt himself being drenched with water, the flames being cleared from his eyes.

Trenn looked around and saw Turtle on the ground, holding her shin. Somebody threw a ninja star in her leg. He looked to see where the water had come from. There was a large bucket nearby, with a few water droplets still inside. The bucket was too large to fill quickly. Somebody had been watching Trenn before the fight even started. Somebody that was hopefully a friend. Trenn had some burns, but they would heal. He ran off to find Allegro.

Oh btw, he took all of the girls' eyelids.

Since Wayne had died, Allegro was very hard to find. Trenn cursed himself for not putting two and two together sooner. The only one who even knew where he was nowadays was Kegan the baker. Everyone loved his delicious pastries; even criminals who put hits on Wayne. Kegan sat at his kitchen table, waiting for his bread to bake, when Trenn knocked on his door.

“I need to know where Allegro is.”

“He told me not to tell you.”

“You know he put a hit on Wayne, don't you?”

“...Even so, I'm not allowed to distribute addresses. Customer privacy and all that.”

Kegan's baking assistant Vaettur walked in. He had a wild look in his eye and was holding a cleaver. He was ready to defend his master.

Trenn decided it wasn't worth the trouble. He left and headed back to the justice district, where Ak was being held.

He passed Ak's cell on the way to his office, when Ak spoke.

“I know where Sylvia is. She hired me, after all.”

Trenn paused for a second before remembering that Ak had delusions.

“You mean Allegro, don't you? Tell me where he is.”

“She doesn't like to be called Allegro. Or Dan. She's Sylvia, and I won't have you smearing save juice all over her name!”

Trenn grimaced, wondering what “save juice” was.

“All right. I'm sorry. Tell me where Sylvia is.”

“You gotta let me out of here too. I'm number one. You can't do this to number one.”

“... Fine, but this info better be accurate.”

Trenn had his information. Allegro was hiding out in the wi-fi district. Nobody was ever there. Hell, nowadays people were rarely outside of the spam can, but the wi-fi district was extremely empty.

Ak ran free in the cult now. He danced and danced and practically saved his game in his pants he was so happy. But then, a voice called out to him.

“I've finally got you.”  

One Way to Troll

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 am
Its all the drama of a Soap Opera and all the action of Eyelid cutters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 am
Oh man, he didn't forget Vaettur. This guy is good.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am
l-Kathulu-l
Its all the drama of a Soap Opera and all the action of Eyelid cutters.
That should be the cult's new slogan, or something.

Can't wait for next part!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 am
Lucky me I lost my real eyelids in a baking accident some years ago. My replacements are harder than DIAMONDS.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm
Oh god who has me D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Dino Pakkun
Oh god who has me D:
User Image
CHEESIO

he's going to torture you by making you watch EVERY MOVIE on his newgrounds account

User Image

Cabron the Swan

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:13 pm
a message  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Command + F + "Bleu"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU- scream  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

A Credible Source

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm
I do say, this story is quite credible.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games