Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Techno_Freak]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Chai followed Ramoth into the pizza parlor.
Ramoth ordered a strawberry milkshake.
"I'll have a chocolate milkshake then!!"
She looked up at Ramoth with a smirk on her face. "HAHA!! Beat that!" She then turned to the waitress, "That'll be all."

The waitress took their menus. "I'll be right back with your drinks" and then turned and left.

Chia turned back to Ramoth and began to try to get to know her better. "So anyways, Ramoth, where're you from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:51 pm
Ramoth decided to ignore Chai's challenge to beat her order of a chocolate milkshake. In her head Strawberry milk shakes beat them anyways, and that obviously wasn't how Chai saw it.
She watched the waitress walk away.

She turned her attention to Chai's question.
"I'm not sure where I'm from, I don't have a home."
Realising her response would kill the conversation if she left it at that, Ramoth decided she should probably follow her response with a question as well.
"And you? Where are you from, Chai?"  

Crazy_Catfish21

[Techno_Freak]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:00 pm
"Me, I'm from Kuyo High School, I transferred here from there. I don't consider myself to really have a home either. My parents house could hardly be considered a home-like enviornment."
Chai looked at her lap when she mentioned her parents. Depression swept over here for a few seconds as she thought about her life when she was at her parent's house. She never reffered to it at home, it was from a home for her.
"I'm just curious though, if you don't have a home, then where's your family? Where do you go when we have breaks from school?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:08 pm
"Kuyo high? Never heard of it...."
She noticed Chai got sad when she mentioned her parents. 'She must not get along with them too well.' thought Ramoth. She felt bad for asking Chai about her home, but lost her feelings of guilt when she heard Chai's question.
"I don't have a family, I probably did at one time or another, or maybe I've always been an orphan. I don't know exactly, and I don't really care either. I usually just stay on the campus when we have breaks from school, I sleep outside most of the time anyways." Rmoth told Chai after she had shrugged off her anger at Chai for asking such a question.  

Crazy_Catfish21

[Techno_Freak]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:20 pm
"WOW!! YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE!!!" Chais shouted in excitement. "That's so cool!"
Chai's curiosity about Ramoth grew every second she spent with her.

The waitress returned. "Here are your drinks." She said as she placed their drinks down on the table next to them.

"OH THANK-YOU!" Shouted Chai again excited. Chai always got loud when she became excited. She took a long swig of her milkshake and let out a sigh when she was done.
"So like, what are your powers. Everyone here's supposed to have some special powers right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Ramoth noticed how Chai was easily excited. First Chai was amazed that Ramoth slept outside, and then she was overly excited about her milkshake. 'The people I get involved with..." Ramoth said to herself.
"what are your powers?" Chia asked her.
Ramoth hadn't revealed that to anyone, and she wasn't sure she wanted to, but Chai seemed to be completely harmless.
"I can materialize metal out of thin air." She demostrated by holding up her palm open. A glowing ball began to appear above her palm. The ball's shaped changed into a circular ring and then sollidifyed into metal. "Here it's a bracelet, you can have it." Ramoth said as she handed the metal bracelet to Chai. "I can also manipulate thunder, but that's too dangerous to demonstrate here." She watched as chai marveled over her new bracelet. she took a long sip of her milkshake before she asked Chai, "And your powers are?"  

Crazy_Catfish21

[Techno_Freak]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:53 pm
Chai watched in amazement as Ramoth formed the metal bracelet from thin air. Ramoth handed her the bracelet telling her to keep it.
Chai started at the bracelet for a long time still amazed.
"I can manipulate gravity and possess objects" Chai said with a smile, I'll show you sometime, but I think I'd better get going for now. I need take care of some things."
Chai beckoned the waitress, "I'll take care of the bill."
She paid for the bill and left a tip. "I'll you later Ramoth." She said as she ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:58 pm
Ramoth watched as Chai ran off. 'Gravity manipulation and possession of objects,huh? Those are some wierd powers, but then again Chai is the very essence of wierd..' Ramoth thought to herself. 'I've no arguemet to her paying the bill either, I'm broke...I forgot about that when I ordered...'
Ramoth stood up and walked out of the Pizza parlor and then out of the student lounge. 'I guess, I won't leave yet after all...' Ramoth continued thinking to herself as she left.  

Crazy_Catfish21

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:53 am
((In reply to page 15 post 7))

... ((I can't post anything, parents are home! >.> bbl))

((Edit: I'm back!))

Rivera nodded. "It's the least I can do to repay you with this... pizza? Is that what it's called?" She looked at half eaten slice in her hand, dripping with cheese. "I suppose it's nice to have something new once in a lifetime..." A small shadow of a smile appeared on her face although it vanished within moments. She never truely smiled like that before, at least, not very often.

"Would you like to come now?"

((If so, check in [wingardia] 625 after your next reply for mine... which won't be there for a while... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:08 pm
"yes, i wanna get started right away" she got up from her seat and smoothed out her skirt. "evadne i will see you later i promise okay" she said quickly. she then went towards the elevator to go upstairs neglecting the fact that she had no idea where the girls room was.  

kari_mimi2001

Shin_Iba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:15 pm
A young teen with tousled black hair walked into the room, tousling his hair with his right hand. He straightened his blue jean pockets, stuffing his hands into them as he looked around. 'I hate being the new kid..." he thinks, kicking at an imaginary can as he walked over to a vacant seat and lowered himself into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:15 pm
Clutiching Terry's summoning book in his hands, Tekishe entered the lounge area, checking to see if the redhead had run here before making the long trek back to Terry's dorm to find him.  

Tekishe

soless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:18 pm
Terry bounced a rubber ball of the wall, it hit the floor and smacked back into his hand. Bounce, bounce, smack. Repeat. Bounce, bounce, smack. Repeat.

He lost himself in the repetition. Breathed deep, and tossed the ball again. He didn't notice anyone else coming or going, the noise of the lounge turning into white-static.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:28 pm
"Terry, you forgot your book. You know, if this thing gets loose it is quite possible that it wil eat people. That's what happened to my oldest brother who I never met from what my current oldest brother had told me. Why'd you run off back there? It looked like fu," he paused. "Ohhhhhh, I see now. Someone isn't up to date on their cootie shot, and with all the girls you were touching, you are probably scared of contracting severe cootieitis. But," He turned and walked a few feet away from terry before turning back around, his hands glowing with magic and moving in a rythmic patter, "if you get a large anticoototic dose after extended exposure, you don't have to worry." Closing his eyes Tekishe began to chant in an unfamiliar language, soon a small yellow circle formed on the carpet in front of him, which slowly morphed into a vaugly humanoid figure with wings, and then resolved into into a small, fairy-like air elemental.

"This here is Dr.SSSsssSSS, he's an expert on the diseases of girls, right Doc?"

The small fairy smiled, and responded in a high, sybilant voice "Of courssssse, nursssssse Tekissssssshe, It this the patient?"  

Tekishe

soless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:32 pm
"Hey Tek thanks for..." Terry stared at the other boy as he rambled on about cooties--what was this the fourth grade?--and then stared some more as he summoned the air elemental.

Terry whistled. "Damn. Yeah, we won't be in the same summoning class very long. Heh." Terry smiled and bent down to look at the elemental. He poked at it. "That was impressive. You did that without a circle and everything. How do you control it?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games