Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:58 am
Monkichii came into the room, closing the door best he could behind him, but not clicking it shut. He walked over to the bed where he hopped on, pawing at Meghan's chest. Slowly, she opened her eyes and yawned. Using her elbows as support, she sat half way up, the window next to her blowing in a cool breeze, ruffling her hair. She and Monkichii looked at each other for a few moments, before she narrowed her eye brows, looking towards the door. "You don't say?" she said softly as she moved, tucking her right leg under her right, leaning against the window.
She reached down, into the sack she'd brought here, and brought out many shiny objects. She played around witht them for a moment, before placing a golden braclet with rubys and saphires around Monkichii's neck, and smiled. "You look so cute not," she laughed as she saw someone come through her wall. It moved its lips, no sound coming out, but Meghan listened to it, nodding her head. "I see," she sighed, turning to Monkichii and petting his head, "I guess you weren't lieing," she said, no emotion on her face, just a false smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:24 pm
Kisa walked down the hallway and pulled out a letter from the school. "Huh. So... this appears to be my dorm..." She said quietly, stopping infront of a door. Kisa grinned. "New beginning!" She exclaimed. Her hand threw the the door open and she stepped in. All of her luggage was there. The girl stood there for a few moments. Her teal eyes moved back and forth slowly before she ran and jumped on the bed. Her eyes closed and she drifted off into a light sleep.

"Ugn..." Kisa awoke and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She stood up and changed out of her black evening dress and put on a teal tank top and white fuzzy pants. She tied her hair in a braid after brushing it so that it would be way tomorrow. She fell backwards and dove into a deep sleep.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:28 pm
Kisa woke up and rubbed her eyes again. She slipped on some flip-flops and turned off the lights. "I'll go get a smoothie." She said smiling. She closed the door and left the girl dorms. ((Off to the lounge!))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:53 pm
Risako sat up and saw the Android at the end of the hall, she got up and described her preferences to him, and awaited a reply. He then gave her a piece of paper in which was her dorm number. She got to the elevator, and just outside there it was, Her dream dorm. She was just outside of the room she's always wanted. She stepped inside the room, and she was stunned. " It's more beautiful than I ever pictured it!!!" She dropped her suit case and ran for the closet staring at all the space. "WOW... I don't think I have this much clothes!" She then went to look at the bed, and immediately jumped onto it. Letting the Veil to the canopy flow over her.  

Loving this

pyscho_maniac_465

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:42 pm
Kurisutin walked into her room and lied down on the bed, arms stretched out. "Oh my gosh, this school is so big.. I bet I lost like 10 pounds!" She stood up and walked over to her desk and began on her homework. Her pencil tapped against her books, concentrating was too hard.. She once more stood up and walked to her bathroom, turning on the hot water. Her clothes fell to the floor and she sunk into the tub, bubbles flowing everywhere. Her hair flowed easily in the water and she quietly began to sing. "This is so.." her sentence finished in a hum of sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:12 pm
Meghan tossed and turned in her bed in a cold sweat, still sleeping. Monkichii quickly jumped onto the windowsill to avoid getting hit. Suddenly, the scars on her cheek started glowing as her body arched into the air, her eyes shooting open. Her body grew stif in the arched position as she started to see blury figures starting to become clear.
She saw some liquid flying at her, then a dagger intercept it. She started to turn out of the position, seeing a similar thing happen for a second time, and saw that it was Kaori. She was hit with a spec of the liquid, to which she fell on her knees. Misa suddenly came and turned, looking for the culpret. Sai seemed to materialize as Kai and Gordon came onto the scene. Kai was screaming as Gordon was saying something, dropping some other liquid into Kaori's hurt eye.
Meghan's body descended from the arch onto the bed. She shot up and swung her legs over her bed, grabbing her belt. She jolted out the door and started toward the Ancient Forest.

Wind.scattered_wings

Loving this

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 pm
A few heeves of her suit case she really wished she purchased the suitcases with the attached wheels at the bottom. She especially wished she hadn't packed so much. She should have only backed essential things, like underwear, hygenic suppliese, and money. Maybe some clothes. But Suisha had a deadly disease of I need to pack my books. Even though she only back fifty books, it seemed like she had packed her whole entire collection.

'hrm...' Letting out a sigh she heeved her suitcases only few more times to be infront of her new home. Hopefully her room was like she asked for, but if it wasn't that was ok too.

~Recap from before~

Suika had finally found her way to the dorms. The strangest building in the world. It was so odd. So circular, it just made her wonder how it didn't roll away like a bowling ball. It was just abit scary, but Suika still had some courage left in her to force herself to set foot and go into the dorm building.

Then after hitching a ride on the elevator after asking a few random people where to go as soon as she got off she was greeted by some guy. Who asked how she would like her room. That was weirdest thing she's ever heard. No one ever asked her how would she like a room.

'What an odd place...' Suika didn't say anything for awhile just stared at the guy. "Hm...um..hmm...um...b-b-b-lues...a b-b-bed...c-c-loset..um..b-b-bubble-like.."That was all suika could say. She couldn't think of anything else to say.
~endo~

Slowly she opened the door, letting it squick. Suika popped her head out of the small crack of the doorway. Her eyes wandered from point to point quickly widening at what she saw. Even if she had said so little the room was spectacular. "Ah!" Suika pushed herself into her room quickly closing the door on her way. It was beautiful. Everything was her favorite shape and color, well almost. A circular pottery, and trickents, with bubbles on the walls. Different types of blues splashed everwhere giving a water like feel. A Low circular bed in the corner, with various shapes and pillows. Circular patches of wooded floor mixed with blue carpet and tile. It was just so beautiful.

A small smile creeped its way onto Suika's face. "Maybe this place won't be so bad after all...at least I have a great place to come to.." With a small sigh she let placed the suitcases on the floor. It was time to unpack. As soon as she unzipped her suitcase the top just popped up and random objects flung everywhere. Like whoosh. Maybe stuffing so many things into two suitcases wasn't such a good idea. "Well better start unpack...and um..put everything somewhere.."

Suika began putting things on shelves. Books neatly stacked on the floor piled high, some piled low. Weird litle blue glass objects, some circular, while other had weird little faces painted on. These were the things her father told her would be good luck. Even though they looked so odd as if a child made them. The faces were sloppy and slants, large smudges were present smearing some of the faces making them look evil. But they had a slightly cute sheen to them. But it was a very fine line to from ugly and cute. Suika couldn't say she hated them, it was from her one and only father after all. But for some strange reason she had a slight feeling that her father gave them to her so he wouldn't have to see them anymore.

fruitpeach2034

Loving this

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:02 pm
After having left the forest, Meghan had wandered into the dorms. A thought struck her as she asked one of the androids a quick question, then started off again. She kept her head down, her eyes on the ground, as she moved like she was posessed.
Finally, she came to a hault in front of a door; the door to Kaori's room. She placed a hand on the door as her scars lit up again, the door slowly disolving; she'd make sure to put it back when she was done. She stepped into the room, still looking posessed, her eyes glazed over, her arms limp, her hair steady on her shoulders.
She looked around, not moving, her eyes looking around as she tilted her head slightly, bearly even noticable. She didn't know why, but she had a strange feeling as she looked, scarcly conscience- scarcly in control of herself, even. She didn't even know if she was, truely, posessed, or if she was moving on her own.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:50 pm
Kai had left the forest and headed straight towards the girl's dorms, completely skipping the hospital. He knew Kaori wouldn't let him take her there, and they wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. "Two more hours..." he breathed, glancing down at the girl he held. Then he set his face once more and hurried forward. He paused at the entrance, just staring at it for a moment, and then took a breath. He glanced around, seeing William hadn't followed him. He frowned, wondering why, and slowly pushed open the doors.

He recieved a few stares of the inhabitants of the building, but ignored them as best he could. Instead he raised his face slightly, following Kaori's scent to find her room. She was already dozing in his arms, proving that she had in fact needed sleep. Kai sighed quietly, continuing quickly through the halls. As he neared his destination he paused, sensing Meghan nearby as well. He shrugged it off as normal. Besides, she was staying here too!

But when he came to the room, his eyes widened slightly. There wasn't a door! He glanced around to see if the other rooms were like this as well, finding they weren't. He approached silently, peering around the doorway to find Meghan there, looking rather odd. He frowned and stepped inside the room, moving cautiously. "Meghan...?" he asked uncertainly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Meghan looked over her shoulder, her eyes hazed over. She looked first at Kai, then at Kaori, keeping her gaze there. "She's... sleeping," she said softly almost dreamily. She moved her right arm, looping her thumb with the belt hole above the right pocket on her pants. She looked down at the floor again, before turning, looking out the window still in a type of trance.

[[sorry, my sister needed the comp ><]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:10 pm
Kai frowned at her, approaching another step. "Yeah, she's sleeping..." he said uncertainly, watching her as his eyes narrowed slightly. What was wrong with her? "Are you alright?" he asked. Frowning still, he crossed the room quickly and laid Kaori down upon the bed. Then he turned towards the missing door and finally back to Meghan. She was staring out a window now... Kai drew near her, slowly reaching his hand out and laying it on her shoulder. "Meghan?"

[Perfectly fine. ^^; Gah... I have to go for about an hour now... ><;;]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:16 pm
She watched his progresssion through the room, but kept her eyes on Kaori again. Feeling a hand on her shoulder and knowing it was Kai's, her eyes snapped towards him. Softly she responded, "I'm fine." Pausing for a moment or two to gaze over his shoulder, she almost never blinked. "Is there... something you need?" she asked in an almost sharp, nasty tone, an almost non audible whisper.

[[yeah, yeah. I heard a few ghost stories tonight twisted AWWWW. oki.. i'm not sure if i'll be on then when you get back though, cuz it's 11:15 where i am... and i have to get up tomorrow to go... to busch gardens or paintballing or something]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:32 pm
Kai's hand withdrew quickly, plunging into his own pocket as he stared at her. "You don't seem fine to me," he muttered, eyes still narrowed. He glanced towards Kaori as she did, wondering what the hell she was doing. He growled softly as she spoke again, surprised at her tone change. "Something I need?" he echoed. "What the hell are you doing in here? You have your own room, don't you?" He turned towards Kei as the dragon plopped down on the bed, snuggling into Kaori's side. Then he quickly set his attention on Meghan again.

[Gah, I'm such a scaredy cat! ><;; But have fun tomorrow! Haha, I'm in the same time zone as you.]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games